Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
FatBastard
BANNED

Default Bad Economy or One Time Slip Up?

Is the economy so bad that some provider's are doing dumb things to get business?

Had my eye on a provider for a couple of years now. Many great reviews, none on ECCIE, all on TER. (And we know those are all real don't we?) Anyway, I am in her area and contact her for an extended appointment. We go back and forth coordinating our schedules and agree on a date a couple of days from now. She sends my her contact number. I review our process and realize that she hasn't asked me for any screening information although her website and Eros ad mention screening "for our safety and enjoyment". I get that, everybody wants FB (eh ahem). Well, I call her number and it goes to voicemail. Her voicemail greeting lists her REAL NAME or a name different from her alias. This peaks my interest, so I google and screen the perceived "real name". I find out that she was arrested last year for domestic assault and was recently arrested again for prostitution. I am pretty sure her cell and laptop were confiscated, as many are when these arrests take place.

I am certain at this point that my schedule will change and I "will not be able to make the appointment" and that I "really look forward to seeing you one day real soon". While I feel fortunate that I found this out (I don't want to be assaulted unless it's......well, you know; and I really don't want the police to have me on their list), it got me to thinking that perhaps the economy might be forcing short-cuts or is this a one time abberative slip up by this provider?
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Sounds like carelessness. Nothing more nothing less. And maybe a screwed up home life.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Doesn't sound like it had anything to do with the economy, more along the lines of stupidity...(phone thing)

Look at the bright side, you may have saved your self from an ass whoopin

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto---you were very smart....consider yourself lucky babe!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wha??

I don't care how bad the economy may be or how slow my week or month may be, I'm not forsaking my safety for any amount of money.

That lady obviously does not have her sh*t together.

Luckily, you were smart enough to steer clear.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

TOFTT and write a review.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Does not have anything to do with the economy she is either not screening or someone else is using her computer.You never know her computer might have been taken and someone is logging in as her.A red flag she gave you a number with a different name maybe she meant to give you another number but accidentally gave you her personal#.
Either way you might have avoided a possible bad situation good thing you took the time to google the phone number.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree no matter how bad you think you need the money. No amount of money is worth your freedom, your safety or your life. Or should I say for the boys, No matter how bad your THINK you need that pussy......................... lol Play safe and Have fun!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Speaking of the economy, I've noticed the number of ladies providing (either part time or full time) has doubled in the past year. It's the Golden Age of hobbying right now in my area.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
I don't care how bad the economy may be or how slow my week or month may be, I'm not forsaking my safety for any amount of money.

That lady obviously does not have her sh*t together.

Luckily, you were smart enough to steer clear.
Amen to that, especially the first line. Safety comes first and foremost!!
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #11
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter73 View Post
Speaking of the economy, I've noticed the number of ladies providing (either part time or full time) has doubled in the past year. It's the Golden Age of hobbying right now in my area.

Also some decent deals to be had!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #12
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Maybe not the economy directly, but certainly could be the reason she got into the business and hasn't got it together yet. I don't know that I would take the charges that seriously, there are at least 100 members here I could name off the top of my head that if a lady bitchslapped them and got an assault charge, I would certainly think it was warranted.

The economy is very bad. Haven't seen a new lady in 6 months for all the regulars throwing out the deals, gotta love it!
nwarounder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women