Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160488
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #766
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking !!Warning!! In case anyone is experiencing this...is why...

Botuley (Latin, botulus, "sausage") (pronounced /ˈbɒʉlɪsəy/) also known as botulinus intoxication is a rare but serious paralytic illness caused by botuley toxin which is a protein produced under anaerobic conditions by the bacterium Clostridium botuley, and affecting a wide range of mammals, birds and fish.[1]
The toxin(s) enters the human body in one of three ways: by colonization of the digestive tract by the bacterium in children (infant botulism)[citation needed] or adults (adult intestinal toxemia), by ingestion of toxin from foods (foodborne botulism) or by contamination of a wound by the bacterium (wound botulism).[2] Person to person transmission of botulism does occur.

All forms lead to paralysis that typically starts with the muscles of the face and then spreads towards the limbs.[2] In severe forms, it leads to paralysis of the breathing muscles and causes respiratory failure. In light of this life-threatening complication, all suspected cases of botulism are treated as medical emergencies, and public health officials are usually involved to prevent further cases from the same source.[2]

Botulism can be prevented by killing the spores by pressure cooking or autoclaving at 121 °C (250 °F) for 3 minutes or providing conditions that prevent the spores from growing or quite simply by NOT sleeping in a bed with these spores...or anyone they emanate from. The toxin itself is destroyed by normal cooking processes – that is, boiling for a few minutes.[1] Additional precautions for infants include not feeding them honey.[3]

Not saying this has anything to do with anyone on this board, just that it's awfully close in resemblance...to name, but that's probably just a coincidence, right SL, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Chocolate Chip. YES!!!!!

I like Dilberts idea too.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #767
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

SL has left the building...he's done...botulay is in charge now it seems with little teasers from dilbert every once in a while.

botulay, why do they call them "pairs"? (panties that is)
pontif....
Old 08-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #768
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Botuley (Latin, botulus, "sausage") (pronounced /ˈbɒʉlɪsəy/) also known as botulinus intoxication is a rare but serious paralytic illness caused by botuley toxin which is a protein produced under anaerobic conditions by the bacterium Clostridium botuley, and affecting a wide range of mammals, birds and fish.[1]
The toxin(s) enters the human body in one of three ways: by colonization of the digestive tract by the bacterium in children (infant botulism)[citation needed] or adults (adult intestinal toxemia), by ingestion of toxin from foods (foodborne botulism) or by contamination of a wound by the bacterium (wound botulism).[2] Person to person transmission of botulism does occur.

All forms lead to paralysis that typically starts with the muscles of the face and then spreads towards the limbs.[2] In severe forms, it leads to paralysis of the breathing muscles and causes respiratory failure. In light of this life-threatening complication, all suspected cases of botulism are treated as medical emergencies, and public health officials are usually involved to prevent further cases from the same source.[2]

Botulism can be prevented by killing the spores by pressure cooking or autoclaving at 121 °C (250 °F) for 3 minutes or providing conditions that prevent the spores from growing or quite simply by NOT sleeping in a bed with these spores...or anyone they emanate from. The toxin itself is destroyed by normal cooking processes – that is, boiling for a few minutes.[1] Additional precautions for infants include not feeding them honey.[3]

Not saying this has anything to do with anyone on this board, just that it's awfully close in resemblance...to name, but that's probably just a coincidence, right SL, what do you think?
Yes. But I only have that effect on women.
Takes them several days to recover.
And several shots of tequila.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:35 AM   #769
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Botulay, where the hell is SL? How is someone going to throw up an 'Ask Me' threAD then not show up for days, leaving questions unanswered? Holla...
Old 08-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #770
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Botulay, where the hell is SL? How is someone going to throw up an 'Ask Me' threAD then not show up for days, leaving questions unanswered? Holla...
Maybe Dilbert knows.
I can't make the trip to OZ and find out,
yellow brick roads and munchkins freak
me out, it's too disembodied.

IV may have him on one of those funky
rack things and wont let him down,
with a peacock feather in one hand
and a glass of champagne in the other.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #771
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking I always suspected lesbian tendencies...

Nah, I thinck he's masquerading on the board in his provider ID. Question is, which provider is he? He as a she is probably pulling up his old threADs and posting in them, PMing fems and giving himself HIGH recommendations to other providers so that they'll see him for a discount (what is it called? the powderpouff room or something like that). And, he's probably put some shitlies about me on providerbuzz.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #772
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

powder room, majo
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #773
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

majo, you've been awfully quite about the previous threads that was posted during the time you pulled an SL disappearance trick.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #774
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

damn meetings all day, fucked up a meet today too, ran over...I'm glad she didn't post a NCNS on me...offered to pay her still...I've got a very nice plan for this weekend...very nice...SL can blacklist me on NBL and providerbuzz all he wants to, masquerading as a provider, but he can't touch me when it comes to select fems.

botulay and mijo vote you, dilbert, to take over this threAD. What say you?

BTW, it's mijo, mijo, damnit, you know that...now, get that shit right
Old 08-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #775
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

mahho,
how do you like that white Russian eye posted??? eye posted per your request. so am eye lyin now?

Old 08-18-2012, 03:26 AM   #776
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
SL, Q? Why do they call panties a pair? (One vj, one ass, but a pair of panties) Let's see how good you are.
One panty...... one date.
Two panties....... two dates.

A pair of panties is a party! I hope this helps!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:37 AM   #777
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

Being a wine Sommelier of sorts, I think the name Bojulay refers to the French Beaujolais wine. Used as an ECCIE handle to incorporate the word "LAY".
Old 08-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #778
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

It's not like I got banned grasshopper.... I'm teaching a twenty something young lady the finer points of trout fishing. I'll be checking in and of course answering all questions.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:49 AM   #779
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
damn meetings all day, fucked up a meet today too, ran over...I'm glad she didn't post a NCNS on me...offered to pay her still...I've got a very nice plan for this weekend...very nice...SL can blacklist me on NBL and providerbuzz all he wants to, masquerading as a provider, but he can't touch me when it comes to select fems.

botulay and mijo vote you, dilbert, to take over this threAD. What say you?

BTW, it's mijo, mijo, damnit, you know that...now, get that shit right
You do know the punishment for mutiny..... right?

Old 08-18-2012, 03:51 AM   #780
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
mahho,
how do you like that white Russian eye posted??? eye posted per your request. so am eye lyin now?

We can ALWAYS use more pictures!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women