Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2019, 05:14 PM   #1
traxter
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default I messed up and missed my chance

My experience with a few questions interspersed.

So I was in town a couple weeks ago, taking care of some business, and found myself with some free time unexpectedly the next morning. So I quickly ran to the ATM, put it in my backpack, along with some water, and supplies. And figured out the bus/trolly route to the border. Read some threads here about backpacks maybe being a hassle at the clubs, so the next morning I decided to leave the bag. ANd I headed to the border. Unfortunately, when I reached the border and saw the currency exchange places, I realized I left all my money in the bag as well. FUCK ME!

Anyways, already there, and with not enough time to go back I checked how much money I had with me and it was about $60. I figured I'd at least do a scouting run for next time if I couldn't get anything with the $60.

It was a Tuesday morning, and I walked across at the old crossing - in retrospect I should've walked on the American side to pedwest or taken a taxi from the old crossing. But, I needed to save my money. Got to Zona Norte around 1000 or 1030, and everything was pretty much dead in all of the clubs except for HK. I walked into HK and while looking around (probably looking like I'd never been there before), one of the a girl came up to me and put her hands around me and started talking. Then in less than a minute she was nibbling on my ear and rubbing my crotch asking me to go upstairs with her. Knowing I had limited funds I asked how much, and she said $80 for everything, while showing me her breasts and ass. I tried asking how much for just a BJ, but she stuck to 80 because it's all time based, not service based. THen I asked about less time, and she seemed ok with $60 for 20 minutes, but I knew I'd also have to pay for the room, so it didn't work.

Q: I had heard that you could get a "dance" in a small booth in these places for like $40. Is that not the case? I honestly forgot to ask, or wasn't sure how to ask for that.

Q: What if I wanted to just sit and have a girl or two to play with for a little while, how much do you tip them for that? I also don't drink anymore, so no alcohol for me, would that piss off the bar? Or is there other non-alcoholic stuff to keep them happy? Or just don't worry about it?

Anyways, we parted ways and I went and sat down at the bar and watched the girl dancing on stage, and an older looking (but still pretty hot girl) came up to me and stood really close between my legs and started chatting me up, but a similar issue with money arouse. Knowing I wouldn't get much there, I walked around to other clubs, and they were DEAD. a couple chubby girls sat in the booths, none seemed bothered that I was there. La Malquerida did have some action going on, with a couple pretty girls grinding up against some young local looking guys, but not much for me to do there, so I left.

Q: On the way out (or maybe it was in, can't remember), the bouncer extended his hand and I shook it like I thought he was trying to shake my hand. Was he actually trying to get a tip or something?

Walked around the block, and this really fat street girl standing in front of La Hacienda bar (across from La Malquerida) grabbed my arm and tried getting me to follow her somewhere (I think inside La Hacienda). She kept pulling me and wouldn't let go, but finally she let go and I kept walking. There were a couple cute street girls, but most weren't particularly good looking. The few that were looked like they were in a bad mood and wouldn't be fun. Not sure if that's normal.

Q: Where are the hotter street girls? Like I've seen pictures and heard of the "school girl" corner?

Kept walking, made a few laps, walked past the massage place across from HK. The dude sitting out front and his assistant kept insisting I at least go inside, then said "I'm gonna be honest with you, you get a massage and for $85 you're going to have sex with a beautiful girl, it's practically free." I do like massages a lot, but I suspect this wouldn't have been much of a massage. And from what I've read, good massages are hard to come by in this area.

Some more walking around, kinda getting lost, and I figured I'll head back and chalk this up to a lessons learned visit. Walked past Piri Pharmacy on the way to Ped West and stopped in for some Maxifort. Took it out of the box and stuck the bottle in my back pocket, walked across Ped West (like took about 30 minutes to get through), and told the customs lady I had nothing to declare. Walked through without issue. Then walked back to Ped East where the trolly is - defnitely felt better walking this disantance on the American side than the mexican side.

Q: So I know what Tuesday mornings are like. What are other mornings like? If I end up going back, it'll likely be another weekday morning. I'd prefer a time when things aren't super crowded, but also where there maybe some more selection. I also like mornings in general because I feel like the girls are a little fresher.

Headed back to the place I was staying. And with a recurrent boner the whole ride back, thinking about what could've been, I ended up swinging by an AMP later. Just got an ok massage and a tug, but it did the job.

Sorry for the long, almost pointless post. But thansk for any info provided.
traxter is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:16 PM   #2
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxter View Post
Unfortunately, when I reached the border and saw the currency exchange places, I realized I left all my money in the bag as well. FUCK ME!
Bummer. Too bad you didn't have an ATM card. Lots of banks on the US side where you can get some cash. Sad to waste a whole trip just because you forgot your cash.

Quote:
Q: I had heard that you could get a "dance" in a small booth in these places for like $40. Is that not the case? I honestly forgot to ask, or wasn't sure how to ask for that.
Yeah, you can get a lap dance, but if you want the girl to do anything you are going to have to pay her more than $40 most likely.

Quote:
Q: What if I wanted to just sit and have a girl or two to play with for a little while, how much do you tip them for that? I also don't drink anymore, so no alcohol for me, would that piss off the bar? Or is there other non-alcoholic stuff to keep them happy? Or just don't worry about it?
You buy them a drink, known as a ficha, which costs $9 plus $1 to the waiter. For that, they will sit with you for a few minutes. How long depends on the girl and picking the right girl is critical. Some will nurse that drink for 20 minutes, allowing you to rub all over her while she dances for you. Some will knock it back in five minutes. It all depends on if she thinks you are going to take her upstairs, or how many beers you are going to buy her. It's a lot of mind games and picking the right girl to ficha is a skill.
If you don't drink you buy water for yourself, or fruit juice, or Coke. The bar doesn't care. A bottled water costs as much as a beer, or more sometimes, so what's the difference? I don't drink either and it's no issue. Most girls will drink beer, but some do mixed drinks and some don't drink alcohol either. The ficha rate is the same.

Quote:
Q: On the way out (or maybe it was in, can't remember), the bouncer extended his hand and I shook it like I thought he was trying to shake my hand. Was he actually trying to get a tip or something?
Never seen a doorman look for a tip unless I was taking a girl up (you tip him for the robe he gives the girl)

Quote:
Q: Where are the hotter street girls? Like I've seen pictures and heard of the "school girl" corner?
Schoolgirl corner was in front of La Malquerida, but it's mostly gone now. There isn't really a place where the "hottest" girls stand, as that's really subjective.

Quote:
Q: So I know what Tuesday mornings are like. What are other mornings like?
Weekday mornings are mostly like that. Busier closer to the weekend, but still very quiet. There are always street girls out though, and you could have gotten laid twice with your $60
KCQuestor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women