Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2019, 05:47 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The original "birther".

A LexusLover tactic...rinse and repeat

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A LexusLover tactic...rinse and repeat
Factual truths once established do not change. The original "birther".

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:12 PM   #18
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Investigation of Clinton emails ends, finding no 'deliberate mishandling'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ate-department

While you rehash the last ten years like loyal party members. Looks like the party lost another accusation against HRC.

Winning!
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Investigation of Clinton emails ends, finding no 'deliberate mishandling'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ate-department

While you rehash the last ten years like loyal party members. Looks like the party lost another accusation against HRC.

Winning!

Quote:
The State Department has completed its internal investigation into former Secretary of State hildebeest’s use of private email and found violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

The investigation, launched more than three years ago, determined that those 38 people were “culpable” in 91 cases of sending classified information that ended up in hildebeest’s personal email, according to a letter sent to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley this week and released Friday. The 38 are current and former State Department officials....

The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified...

For current and former officials, culpability means the violations will be noted in their files and will be considered when they apply for or go to renew security clearances. For current officials, there could also be some kind of disciplinary action.

(Fox)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #20
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If we give 400 million to a country they best do what we tell them to do or they do not get anymore money next year!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 07:57 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Is this latest bombshell as big as “Stormy”?
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:03 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Is this latest bombshell as big as “Stormy”?
Nope, not even as big as her tits, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:07 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
If we give 400 million to a country they best do what we tell them to do or they do not get anymore money next year!

exactly!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #24
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Bombshell DuD
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 11:59 AM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default GOP lawmakers storm closed-door impeachment session, as Schiff walks out

House Republicans led by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., on Wednesday essentially stormed a closed-door session connected to the impeachment investigation of President Trump, prompting House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff to suspend the proceedings in a remarkable scene.

The stand-off happened after lawmakers held a press conference Wednesday morning where they accused House Democrats of a lack of transparency.

TRUMP ALLIES PUSH BACK ON 'QUID PRO QUO,' SAY ENVOY TESTIFIED UKRAINE INITIALLY UNAWARE OF AID HOLDUP

“We’re going to try and go in there, and we’re going to try to figure out what’s going on, on behalf of the millions of Americans that we represent that want to see this Congress working for them and not obsess with attacking a president who we believe has not done anything to deserve impeachment,” Gaetz said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...he-proceedings
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:39 PM   #26
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If they cannot conduct government meetings to impeach the President in public then they are surely breaking some law.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:15 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Has anything been leaked about the witness today?

I saw Big T's "press conference" on the way to the Marine 1 day and parts of his plant visit.

He looked affected. One of the reasons Nixon was kicked out is because he lashed out at his political friends.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:28 AM   #28
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Isn't it funny some people in Guberment want a Open forum and shitty doesn't Hummmm 1984 again,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 04:41 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Talking BOMBSHELL! WALLS CLOSING IN!!! TURNING POINTS!!!

Old 11-21-2019, 04:51 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Bombshell Testimony!!!!

Fiona Hill put out fire in her hair with her hands before finishing test, Trump impeachment inquiry hears

https://news.yahoo.com/fiona-hill-pu...202137570.html

A witness in the impeachment probe has told Congress that when she was a schoolgirl her pigtails were set on fire by a boy during an exam – and that she put the flames out herself before finishing.

British-born Fiona Hill was asked about the incident while giving evidence to members of the House Intelligence Committee after it was raised by Democrat Jackie Speier.

Referring to a profile of Dr Hill in the New York Times, Ms Speier said: "I want to verify this story: I understand that when you were 11 years old there was a schoolboy who set your pigtails on fire.

"And you were taking a test, turned around and with your hands snuffed out the fire and then proceeded to finish your test. Is that a true story?"

Dr Hill replied: "It is a true story. I was a bit surprised to see that pop up today.

"It's one of the stories I occasionally tell because it had some very unfortunate consequences. Afterwards my mother gave me a bowl haircut. So for the school photograph later in that week I looked like Richard III, as if I'm going to be in some permanent play."

With laughter spreading around the committee room, Ms Speier replied: "Well I think it underscores the fact that you speak truth, that you are steely and I truly respect that."

Ms Speier herself survived being shot five times in 1978 during the Jonestown Massacre in Guyana when she visited with congressman Leo Ryan, who was assassinated by the Jim Jones cult.

Dr Hill, who is originally from Bishop Auckland, Co Durham, spoke in her opening statement about how she came to leave Britain for the United States, something her coal miner father had always wanted to do but never managed.

She said: "I can say with confidence that this country has offered for me opportunities I never would have had in England.

"I grew up poor with a very distinctive working-class accent. In England in the 1980s and 1990s, this would have impeded my professional advancement.

"This background has never set me back in America."

BAHAHHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women