Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47508
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM   #136
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Again dilweed you didn't mention the site. Just type the letters so we can see your great standing in the real site

Don't tell me to hunt the thread. Just type it

What the hell are you even talking about? What site? Do you even know how to use the quote link properly?? You're not even replying to the right person.

Just go crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from under. You're a troll and nothing more. You are not worth one more minute of my time.
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:57 AM   #137
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in adult Biz.

Welcome to adult male and female clients for paid services.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:46 AM   #138
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Again dilweed you didn't mention the site. Just type the letters so we can see your great standing in the real site

Don't tell me to hunt the thread. Just type it
Multi Quote is your friend. Never drink n type. And really, you should actually try to adress what people say, rather just spew.

Quote:
Again you keep trying to make yourself look good. I'm sorry you have such a bad complex. I don't care if you've seen a hundred white knights. Your personality is what I said. Afraid of being over the hill. Always having an opinion on everything. Your a yoda. I suspect you always have been. You know that little hole you feel when you self assess. You replies show it every time you open your mouth. Now you have little boys from the real site sticking up for you. Keep calling me a loser . It's just air in the wind.
I don't have to try. I'm good. Good enough for you to steal my lines, stalk me, and I even manage to make sense. Of course I have an opinion on anything concerning this biz. I guess I wouldn't be very good at all if I didn't.

Please....do yourself a favor and just stop.

Quote:
Another newbie loser with no reviews coming on here trying to white knight. Probably the same other newbie with another name. You guys call me loser. Pathetic. I'm not hunting the thread. Why don't you and the other guy just type it. Pitiful. You both joined the same day. Come on two people on the same thread with the same pitiful attitude that joined the same day. Can you spell dual accounts.

You are a 62 year old man who can not see or even comprehend you could be wrong. Take a break and spend some quality time with your girlfriend. She must be a special lady, so be good to her. It will feel much better than what you are doing here. It's just not worth it to get all riled up and angry like this.

Really, go have a better experience...we all want ya to.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:12 AM   #139
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakineOne777 View Post
What the hell are you even talking about? What site? Do you even know how to use the quote link properly?? You're not even replying to the right person.

Just go crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from under. You're a troll and nothing more. You are not worth one more minute of my time.
Troll? Your the multi account pathetic loser. You even answer your own threads. To do that is a little disturbing. You need your own replies to make yourself look good. I'm the troll? I've been on here six years. I have lots of reviews. I have 70 reviews on your precious TER. You know the real site you claim to be on. How many accts do you have on that one. You and Yoda would be a good pair on there. Why not leave here and you both could live in harmony on that site

burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:15 AM   #140
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Multi Quote is your friend. Never drink n type. And really, you should actually try to adress what people say, rather just spew.

I don't have to try. I'm good. Good enough for you to steal my lines, stalk me, and I even manage to make sense. Of course I have an opinion on anything concerning this biz. I guess I wouldn't be very good at all if I didn't.

Please....do yourself a favor and just stop.

You are a 62 year old man who can not see or even comprehend you could be wrong. Take a break and spend some quality time with your girlfriend. She must be a special lady, so be good to her. It will feel much better than what you are doing here. It's just not worth it to get all riled up and angry like this.

Really, go have a better experience...we all want ya to.
I've been wrong so many times in life I can't count them. This isn't one of them. Yes my girlfriend is special or I wouldn't be with her. Making a point isn't stalking. It's just verifying the truth Yoda. I hear Ter calling you over.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:06 PM   #141
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've been wrong so many times in life I can't count them. This isn't one of them. Yes my girlfriend is special or I wouldn't be with her. Making a point isn't stalking. It's just verifying the truth Yoda. I hear Ter calling you over.

I get it. Except you have been wrong several times on this thread.

1. Calling names is not making a point

2. I'm not scared of anything, not aging, not you, not death, nothing....I'm good with all of it

3. She can't possibly be that special, or you wouldn't brag about 70 reviews there and 59 here as if you did those ladies and her a favor. ijs. Nor would ya spend so much time chasing me around the board to say Yoda again and again as if it were going to tear me down. I'm feeling more special to you than she could possibly feel.

4. You attacked everyone who calls 'em like they see 'em concerning you. and called them white knights, except the one gentleman that actually has met me and gave you the facts as they are and should be considered a white knight coming to my defense. Since when is white knighting a bad thing? The world needs more white knights, IMO

I could go on, but what's the point? You are defensive and angry. Say something worth saying, hon. The topic of the thread is female clients....what ya got to share that's relevant, useful, funny, or anything other than angry old man?
Old 04-06-2016, 01:07 PM   #142
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
Troll? Your the multi account pathetic loser. You even answer your own threads. To do that is a little disturbing. You need your own replies to make yourself look good. I'm the troll? I've been on here six years. I have lots of reviews. I have 70 reviews on your precious TER. You know the real site you claim to be on. How many accts do you have on that one. You and Yoda would be a good pair on there. Why not leave here and you both could live in harmony on that site

Wow you are truly delusional. I have ONE account here. And I am FEMALE, you idiot. But if you had bothered reading the rest of this thread you would have realized that already. But no, you obviously haven't. You are wrapped so tightly around the axle that you lash out at everybody and everything in a desperate attempt to one-up everybody. I feel very very sorry for you. You must live a miserable lonely life. Ms Milyen (and everybody else here) is absolutely right - you are a bitter, insecure and DELUSIONALLY angry old man who is desperately trying to prove something here, although I have no idea what that is. Nor do I care.

It's also obviously very important to you to feel as if you've gotten the last word, as I am sure as shit that you'll have a lame 4th grade level response to this one. Have at it. My gift to you. And now you will be put on ignore, as you contribute nothing but toxic negativity here and interrupt otherwise good conversation with nice people. Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Welcome to adult male and female clients for paid services.
Thanks Fancy!
Old 04-06-2016, 06:25 PM   #143
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow you are truly delusional. I have ONE account here. And I am FEMALE, you idiot. But if you had bothered reading the rest of this thread you would have realized that already. But no, you obviously haven't. You are wrapped so tightly around the axle that you lash out at everybody and everything in a desperate attempt to one-up everybody. I feel very very sorry for you. You must live a miserable lonely life. Ms Milyen (and everybody else here) is absolutely right - you are a bitter, insecure and DELUSIONALLY angry old man who is desperately trying to prove something here, although I have no idea what that is. Nor do I care.

It's also obviously very important to you to feel as if you've gotten the last word, as I am sure as shit that you'll have a lame 4th grade level response to this one. Have at it. My gift to you. And now you will be put on ignore, as you contribute nothing but toxic negativity here and interrupt otherwise good conversation with nice people. Good luck to you.

Thanks Fancy!
You still have two accts. One male and one female. You have replied on your own comments more than once to back them up. You care or you wouldn't respond at all. Your the delusional one. Give me a break loser.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:30 PM   #144
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
I get it. Except you have been wrong several times on this thread.

1. Calling names is not making a point

2. I'm not scared of anything, not aging, not you, not death, nothing....I'm good with all of it

3. She can't possibly be that special, or you wouldn't brag about 70 reviews there and 59 here as if you did those ladies and her a favor. ijs. Nor would ya spend so much time chasing me around the board to say Yoda again and again as if it were going to tear me down. I'm feeling more special to you than she could possibly feel.

4. You attacked everyone who calls 'em like they see 'em concerning you. and called them white knights, except the one gentleman that actually has met me and gave you the facts as they are and should be considered a white knight coming to my defense. Since when is white knighting a bad thing? The world needs more white knights, IMO

I could go on, but what's the point? You are defensive and angry. Say something worth saying, hon. The topic of the thread is female clients....what ya got to share that's relevant, useful, funny, or anything other than angry old man?

First of all she is after those reviews dummy. You leave your insults to me. You have no basis to insult her. You want me to get angry that will do it. Secondly you can say all the I am this and I am that it will not change you being a Yoda. You have proved that on many occasions. Yes you do need white knights. It will make you believe what they say instead of what you know is true about yourself.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:54 PM   #145
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
First of all she is after those reviews dummy. You leave your insults to me. You have no basis to insult her. You want me to get angry that will do it. Secondly you can say all the I am this and I am that it will not change you being a Yoda. You have proved that on many occasions. Yes you do need white knights. It will make you believe what they say instead of what you know is true about yourself.
Hon, I know what is true of me. Others have told you what is true of me. I'm not sorry for knowing a lot about a lot of things. Anyone can learn...well, maybe some are slower than others. smh

NOTHING you share is off limits, after the damage you have tried and failed miserably, to do to me. If you can not control your emotions, learn how to do so. I'm not responsible for yours. I'm only responsible for mine. ijs

Your last review was 3/29/2016. Yeah...she's real special all right! LOL
Old 04-06-2016, 06:59 PM   #146
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hon, I know what is true of me. Others have told you what is true of me. I'm not sorry for knowing a lot about a lot of things. Anyone can learn...well, maybe some are slower than others. smh

NOTHING you share is off limits, after the damage you have tried and failed miserably, to do to me. If you can not control your emotions, learn how to do so. I'm not responsible for that either. ijs

Ms. Milyen, the ignore feature is awesome. I encourage you to use it on insecure mouth breathing knuckle draggers like the one who invaded and attempted to foul this thread, but ultimately failed. I suspect failure is a huge part of his life, so it's no surprise that he's very good at it!

I just logged back on, and it's really nice not even having to see any of his bile. Woo hoo!!!!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:06 PM   #147
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
If anyone really wants to swap hot lady on lady stories....let's get together and do so. The first time stories are the most memorable, because of the unexpected. I'll never forget any lovely lady who shared though...

I was meaning to ask you about this.....whatcha got in mind? Hee hee hee
Old 04-06-2016, 07:11 PM   #148
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I was meaning to ask you about this.....whatcha got in mind? Hee hee hee
LOL

All right, Naughty girl....come see me and I'll whisper in your ear as my hands...ummm....ooops!

I'll not give it away before you get the personal play by play.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:05 PM   #149
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
LOL

All right, Naughty girl....come see me and I'll whisper in your ear as my hands...ummm....ooops!

I'll not give it away before you get the personal play by play.

Yum!

Have you entertained many couples or single ladies? As much as I enjoy hobbying with my hubby, there is something about a one-on-one encounter with a beautiful lady that takes it to a whole new exciting level.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #150
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yum!

Have you entertained many couples or single ladies? As much as I enjoy hobbying with my hubby, there is something about a one-on-one encounter with a beautiful lady that takes it to a whole new exciting level.
Before the hobby and even in the hobby, I have entertained couples and single ladies, while with a gentleman friend, and even on my own. A lady's gotta fun, so I do. LOL It's been a while since I was one on one with a female though. It might be time I did so...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women