Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-21-2017, 02:24 PM   #736
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, he starts talking like this when he gets pissed off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
It's either alcohol or english is not his first language. I can't understand a thing.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:26 PM   #737
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yep- it's Milly for sure. He can't take a joke.
I thought what I said was pretty funny. True by funny. Guess you couldn't take that joke.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:34 PM   #738
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You must be really angry - your sentence structure is all wrong.
Look, if you wanna be on here and talk politics that's fine by me. I enjoy a good back and forth. That was a tounge in check kinda thing there with the alcohol-hell,I use alcohol to get thru some of these politics..lol.
But what you said was not a joke - you were trying to insult me by comparing my looks with the Donald. But's that's ok - I like how he looks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I thought what I said was pretty funny. True by funny. Guess you couldn't take that joke.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:39 PM   #739
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must be really angry - your sentence structure is all wrong.
Look, if you wanna be on here and talk politics that's fine by me. I enjoy a good back and forth. That was a tounge in check kinda thing there with the alcohol-hell,I use alcohol to get thru some of these politics..lol.
But what you said was not a joke - you were trying to insult me by comparing my looks with the Donald. But's that's ok - I like how he looks!
Angry about what?

So you get to decide what's a tongue and cheek joke toward me but I can't do the same toward you?

And if you like the way he looks it should be funny for you.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:56 PM   #740
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I never said I get to decide. And that's fine if you want to throw a joke at me. I was just trying to come back with I like his looks!
As far as being angry- well, I think you are are angry that Trump is President. And when someone who supports him enters into a dialogue with you - you seem to take offense when none is called for. We are all different - but - we are all Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Angry about what?

So you get to decide what's a tongue and cheek joke toward me but I can't do the same toward you?

And if you like the way he looks it should be funny for you.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #741
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said I get to decide. And that's fine if you want to throw a joke at me. I was just trying to come back with I like his looks!
As far as being angry- well, I think you are are angry that Trump is President. And when someone who supports him enters into a dialogue with you - you seem to take offense when none is called for. We are all different - but - we are all Americans.

I think you're reading it wrong. I'm not angry that Trump is President. He was elected, that's that. I'm not a fan of his policies. And I won't pretend to be ok with them and I will point out when I see things wrong. I can do that and still hope he does well because if he does well, the country does well. The issues arise when a support enters into dialogue and they don't owe up to what's going on. Support someone all you want. But when it's obvious that Trump is directly contradicting things he's said in the past; you can't expect me to have a civil discourse with you if you aren't admitting how hypocritical it is. Or you go with a defense of well Obama/Clinton did the same thing. Because the whole point of voting for Trump was that he wasn't Obama or Clinton. You can't in one breathe say they are terrible choices/people and then defend Trump's actions by pointing to times they did similar things. That's when I get exhausted and don't care to hear a supporters point. Case in point, your response to head scarfs. You said they welcome visitors to wear whatever. That's fine. But it doesn't justify that Trump criticized Michelle Obama for not wearing it and then his wife and daughter didn't wear them either. That's hypocritical. Yet instead of calling it what it is, you defend it with an excuse that doesn't explain why it was wrong for one FOTUS but ok for another.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #742
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Trump visited Israel’s main Holocaust memorial and museum and wrote in their guestbook.

This was also done by Obama and Hillary, when they had previously visited. It's quite telling when you read the difference between what they write. Two people get it. One person only gets himself.

Trump: “It is a great honor to be here with all of my friends – so amazing + will never forget!”

Obama: “I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all of those responsible for this remarkable institution,” he wrote. “At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man’s potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world. Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim ‘never again.’ And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who helped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit.”

Clinton: “Yad Vashem is a testament to the power of truth in the face of denial, the resilience of the human spirit in the face of despair, the triumph of the Jewish people over murder and destruction and a reminder to all people that the lessons of the Holocaust must never be forgotten,” Clinton’s note said. “God bless Israel and its future.”
Old 05-26-2017, 10:12 AM   #743
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my, we have a winner in Montana. And who thought the mid terms are gonna go the other way - nope, I don't think so.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:31 AM   #744
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Oh my, we have a winner in Montana. And who thought the mid terms are gonna go the other way - nope, I don't think so.
So much for 'the resistance', eh?

Kansas, Montana, now on to Georgia. Win Win Win!!!
Old 05-26-2017, 02:23 PM   #745
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
So much for 'the resistance', eh?

Kansas, Montana, now on to Georgia. Win Win Win!!!
It was no doubt a win. Congrats to those on the right of the aisle.

However, Trump carried MT by 20 and the gent won by 6, so it was not a resolute triumph, nor a great indicator of happiness with the current state of affairs. Ah, but that is the lame street media's fault.

Enjoy.
Old 05-26-2017, 02:50 PM   #746
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And speaking of media....I just saw the speech Hillary gave..Bless Her Heart( please keep in mind that I am from the south and we use that as a negative) but she is clueless when it comes to ordinary Americans just trying to make a living. I hope she keeps on hating on the Donald - it will be a slam dunk come election time. She is a nut case- that is all.
Old 05-26-2017, 03:44 PM   #747
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
In a state where Trump won with 56% of the vote, beating Clinton by 20%, Gianforte won by 6% over his Democratic opponent. If you call that an impressive victory you are clutching at straws, as the saying goes. Republican groups spent $5.6 million to $1 million by Democratic groups.

As one analyst said "At the end of the day, it might be the case that trying to fit Montana into a national political box is a stretch."

It will be very difficult for Democrats to take control of the Senate in 2018 because there are 33 seats up for election and only 8 are held by Republicans. So Democrats would have to win all 25 of the seats currently held by Democrats and win 5 of the Republican seats up for election to take control . And several of those 25 Democrats are in states that voted heavily for Trump. So I would not be surprised that in 2018 that the Republicans did not pick up a few seats, unless Trump implodes.

The House is a different story since all members are up for re-election every 2 years. currently it is 241 - 194 Republican. 218 needed for majority, meaning Democrats must pick up 24 seats in 2018. Not impossible at all but who knows what will happen in the next year before the elections heat up. Right now Trump's approval rating is at an all-time low, lower than any first-term President. It all depends on him.
Old 05-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #748
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And speaking of media....I just saw the speech Hillary gave..Bless Her Heart( please keep in mind that I am from the south and we use that as a negative) but she is clueless when it comes to ordinary Americans just trying to make a living. I hope she keeps on hating on the Donald - it will be a slam dunk come election time. She is a nut case- that is all.
WOW!!! You think Clinton is clueless when it comes to ordinary Americans just trying to make a living???? Maybe so, but Donald Trump is BEYOND clueless. The AHCA (Trumpcare) will devastate the poor. I'm sure you've seen estimates that about 24 million people will lose their health coverage. Have you seen Trump's budget proposal? The poor get screwed again. Tax reform the same. On the AHCA and the budget and tax reform the one group that benefits the most?? THE RICH!! Absolutely nothing Trump has proposed or done gives me confidence that he is there to help the poor. Maybe you can tell me different.
Old 05-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #749
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Yes, Hillary Clinton tore into Trump in her commencement address. "You are graduating at a time when there is a full-fledged assault on truth and reason," Clinton told the class of 2017.

Democrats are not what really is bothering Trump supporters. It's all the truth and logic. Yes, truth and logic are a Trump supporter's worst enemies, because even eyes-open Republicans realize what a sham this presidency is.

Dishonesty and denying facts have made Trump who he is: Least popular President in history. Worst President in history.

But worst of all is the horrible example Trump is setting for children and future generations. Sad.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:44 PM   #750
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Her sense of entitlement just reaks off her- seriously-do not see this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
WOW!!! You think Clinton is clueless when it comes to ordinary Americans just trying to make a living???? Maybe so, but Donald Trump is BEYOND clueless. The AHCA (Trumpcare) will devastate the poor. I'm sure you've seen estimates that about 24 million people will lose their health coverage. Have you seen Trump's budget proposal? The poor get screwed again. Tax reform the same. On the AHCA and the budget and tax reform the one group that benefits the most?? THE RICH!! Absolutely nothing Trump has proposed or done gives me confidence that he is there to help the poor. Maybe you can tell me different.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women