Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161054
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453038
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
April_Showers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79006
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys...Face or Blurr/Hidden/Cut Out?

This question is for the Guys, do you prefer/not prefer/it doesn't matter if a provider has pictures on her showcase with a clear view of her face? Would you or would you not see a provider because she did or didn't show her face? Reasoning or thoughts? Thanks!
April_Showers is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer the head turned look. Gives me something to imagine when I'm booking a date and waiting on the date to happen.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:28 PM   #3
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I leave that up to the ladies. Some are bold enough to flaunt it and other I'm sure don't want to be spotted out in public for fear of LE.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #4
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I leave that up to the ladies. Some are bold enough to flaunt it and other I'm sure don't want to be spotted out in public for fear of LE.
Or fear of your university, boss, parents, CHILDREN, seeing you on the net lol. So many things rank more important than LE to me, but yea it does make it quite easy for them to pick you up.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Yet, I see so many ladies that do post there pics all over the net. I just wonder if they're thinking about the consequences of the pics in the long run, if they decide to get out of the biz.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #6
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

That is what plasic surgury is for. If they save enough before retirement.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
TexanAtPlay
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Or fear of your university, boss, parents, CHILDREN, seeing you on the net lol. So many things rank more important than LE to me, but yea it does make it quite easy for them to pick you up.

Yup. That's why I won't post my face pictures on a swinger's site (you know the one). I'm not so worried about running into a co-worker or boss who is a swinger, or god forbid a friend of an SO, but the one who might only be a lurker and has nothing to lose by spreading that information around.
TexanAtPlay is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:40 AM   #8
moneytree2012
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

If your not going to expose your face, like said in this thread, turn it, hide your face with your hair, or take the photo where the head and face isn't in it. Blurred faces don't look natural.

Money
moneytree2012 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:57 AM   #9
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

I'm not a big fan of the "blur" either but it's so hard to get decent shots when you have the model have to turn her head just right to hide her face. I do some like that, some with her hair covering and some i'll blur in PS. If the model uses a few of each it still gives a real honest representation. I'm not a fan of cropping her head off on all photos.

It doesn't matter too much if i'm looking to meet with her if her other photos are good. I like the face photos but completely understand why they don't have them for public view. A few I know of will send face photos after being screened. BD
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:27 AM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually: I find blur really tacky. I love my friend Nina Sastri's pictures. She didn't do either and her photos are amazing. www.NinaSastri.net. Her photographer was very creative. You can still hide your face without cropping or blurring. Looks better IMHO.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:43 AM   #11
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hold on there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
.... I love my friend Nina Sastri's pictures. She didn't do either and her photos are amazing. www.NinaSastri.net. .... You can still hide your face without cropping or blurring. Looks better IMHO.
I agree that Nina's photos are a perfect example of how to be very exotic and beautiful without being too revealing (face that is)....It just looks a little funny coming from Miss Cut-off-my-beautiful-face-in-my-avatar....not that I'm complaining about the view...it just struck me funny.

Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:57 AM   #12
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post

I agree that Nina's photos are a perfect example of how to be very exotic and beautiful without being too revealing (face that is)....It just looks a little funny coming from Miss Cut-off-my-beautiful-face-in-my-avatar....not that I'm complaining about the view...it just struck me funny.

I said blurring babe not cropping. I've seen ladies crop their pics and it looked spectacular BUT most don't have a clue.

I like this one... http://www.pearleliteindependents.co...hp?memberid=34
Just saw that her website isn't live anymore
Anyways, Chelsey Heyden's photos are the perfect example of how to crop pictures.

And... ummm... really? I don't count. You have seen my face before.. LOL.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:17 AM   #13
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I know!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I said blurring babe not cropping...(??)

And... ummm... really? I don't count. You have seen my face before.. LOL.
Yah, I know....it just struck me funny....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:22 AM   #14
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

In all honesty, I prefer to see a woman's face in her pics. I'm a firm believer in "truth in advertising". However, I completely understand the need for providers to have some discretion while protecting privacy. Although, there is a part of me wondering "what is she hiding, buck teeth and warts ?" Seriously though, it really doesn't matter to me, and I don't make decisions based on whether or not her pics show her face. Now, if the gal does decide to hide her face, I prefer the more natural way with head turned or creative photographic angles. Cropped pics are fine but obvious as to the intent of the provider, and finally, the blur is an all to completely obvious sign that the provider doesn't want her face revealed. I will offer one piece of caution for those who blur. There is software out there that can remove the blur, swirl or whatever method that is being used to obscure the face. Remember this. That which can be done by software can be undone by software.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:24 AM   #15
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I always sent the gents pictures of my face AFTER screening. No way I could've posted face pictures on my website. That is just asking for trouble.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women