Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2018, 06:02 AM   #1
The Fabricator
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default I live in a dead zone

Ok so I have visited a few ladies even though I still consider myself new to all this I may still be in need of advice from some veteran members and/or ladies.

The area I live in is dead, I live right in the sweet spot where it is about and hour and a half drive to Huntsville and Birmingham. There is a couple well reviewed local girls however they have since began working in Huntsville due too local leo getting wise. The rest you find here on other boards and sites all are very old / unattractive or obviously under managment or Staff Edit - Biomed1. So I come here and one other site that seems to provide reputable reports and reviews.

I have found one in Huntsville that is reliable just about anytime I call and recently started seeing another. But is a long long drive and i have to plan it around me already being in the area for something else ( I cannot justify the half day trip and fuel for just play alone lol)

I also pass through Birmingham on my way to Tuscaloosa often to visit fam and friends (I grew up there) I'll scout out bham as I am preparing for the trip and I cannot seem to find anyone in Birmingham that is available when I'm in the area.

The thing is. What can I do to make this easier on myself as far as living so far away from larger cities. Or am.i just going to have to find a couple "old reliable" girls . I just want a bit a bit of variety while being safe about it.
The Fabricator is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:59 PM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

There's a few things you can do to help your situation. One is do some pre-planning to coincide with your travels thru Bham on the way to Tuscaloosa.

a couple of ladies in the Bham area that you will be better served to preplan with:
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=392442 Jinxxx66

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=453407 Lady Skylar

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=413072 Blueeyedgoddess

Just to give a few examples that may not be currently advertising but may be available with a day or so advanced notice.

A couple of ladies in the Tuscaloosa area:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=417680 Angelina2017

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=448448 Brinnanylovenu

Both are based in Ttown without much touring.

Not to intentionally leave any others out, but the ones I listed are more often than not in the listed areas.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 05:46 AM   #3
The Fabricator
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the Intel sir
Old 10-22-2018, 06:24 AM   #4
The Fabricator
Gaining Momentum

I have tried with jessica a couple days in advance and she doesnt text back for 3 days or she is working her real job. I just sent off screening info last night for Skylar and lexi. I'll hit the rest up soon. I'm a contract welder and I work out west 14 to 21 days at a time with about 2 or 3 days at home. So I have a ton of stuff to get done in a short time lol
Old 10-22-2018, 07:45 AM   #5
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

You just need a little time under your belt and you will gain some credibility and experience in all this hobby life. Then you can pick and choose where you spend your time with ease. Plus, with experience alit if doors open to find new girls.
Just hang in there. We have all been there and know the routine.
Tom Keen is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 09:40 AM   #6
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yep Zzzz
ddog76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women