Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2018, 06:33 PM   #16
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

--
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:40 PM   #17
juanvaldez
Registered Member

juanvaldez is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:54 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"The U.S. has regarded Guatemala as a concern for national security due to the nation’s use as a traveling route for ISIS and related terror groups on their destination to the U.S."

Quote:
Guatemala captured 100 ISIS terrorists, president reveals ahead of migrant caravan arrival

As border security concerns rise as a result of the Honduras migrant caravan, Guatemala recently revealed that it has been battling ISIS for several years within its own borders....

Separately, Guatemala’s Secretary of Strategic Intelligence, Mario Duarte, reiterated Morales’ remarks of nearly 100 arrested ISIS subjects, details of which he also said is classified information.

“Several citizens of Syrian origin who were detained with false documents were detained, for which they were prosecuted and subjected to criminal proceedings. These individuals were deported in accordance to our laws,” Duarte said.

The U.S. has regarded Guatemala as a concern for national security due to the nation’s use as a traveling route for ISIS and related terror groups on their destination to the U.S.

(American Military News)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:55 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

a word from Snopes on this news item.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is...emala-caravan/

Were 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as a Central American Caravan Headed to the US?

WHAT'S TRUE
Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales announced in October 2018 the arrest and deportation of 100 people "highly linked to terrorist groups, specifically ISIS."

WHAT'S FALSE
The Central American caravan originating in Honduras did not form or reach the Guatemalan border until after the suspected terrorists had been arrested and deported.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:04 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

Were 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as a Central American Caravan Headed to the US?

WHAT'S TRUE
Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales announced in October 2018 the arrest and deportation of 100 people "highly linked to terrorist groups, specifically ISIS."

WHAT'S FALSE
The Central American caravan originating in Honduras did not form or reach the Guatemalan border until after the suspected terrorists had been arrested and deported.
That's the way SNOPES works. It creates a straw man argument which it declares "FALSE." What it declares "FALSE" isn't in the article.

The first line of the article after the headline says: Judicial Watch says the terrorists were caught in the country before the caravan left.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:56 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So the thread is really about two unrelated incidents????

Funny how Twitler leaves that out of his incoherent soliloquys.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 08:10 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So the thread is really about two unrelated incidents????

Funny how Twitler leaves that out of his incoherent soliloquys.
Oh, they're related, alright. An intelligent reader would have noticed that both incidents occurred in Guatemala, and as el presidente acknowledged, it's been an ongoing concern, which means it didn't just start nor is it likely over. Plus, stating that 100 were caught in no way confirms that all were caught or that none are intermixed with those in the caravan. Indeed, it would seem highly likely there would be ISIS terrorists who did secret themselves in this herd headed to the U.S. It would be unwise and irresponsible to pretend that such a possibility doesn't exist.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:30 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nope. What you're saying now is not what you posted in the OP, IBH.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:33 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. What you're saying now is not what you posted in the OP, IBH.
Since Guatemala announced they arrested and deported ISIS terrorists -- and that this wasn't an isolated incident but an ongoing concern -- it would be highly unwise and entirely irresponsible to pretend that some ISIS operatives aren't secreted in the herd moving towards the U.S. border. Those charged with protecting the citizens of this country necessarily have to plan for and be prepared to act on that contingency.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:20 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, yeah. But that’s now how you spun the story, IBH.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:32 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, yeah. But that’s now how you spun the story, IBH.
There's no "spin". It's "reality". Those in charge of protecting the citizens of this country necessarily have to plan for and be prepared to act on that contingency there are ISIS terrorist intermingled with the others in this caravan -- especially since Guatemala announced they have arrested and deported ISIS terrorists multiple times. It would be highly unwise and entirely irresponsible to pretend that some ISIS operatives aren't secreted in that herd moving towards the U.S. border. Trump isn't Odumbo and hildebeest who fantasized that an American ambassador in Benghazi would be safe despite intel that said otherwise.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:29 AM   #27
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You sure the demotards aren't working over time?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:21 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

WHAT'S TRUE

WHAT'S FALSE
And the 100 ISIS terrorist is not even confirmed.

It sure would be a good ploy to keep US aid money coming their way. "Lookie Donald, we caught 100 gringo OSIS terrorist, but we already sent them back!"
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women