Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Connecticut > Coed Discussions - Connecticut
Coed Discussions - Connecticut Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2023, 03:13 PM   #91
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen just a reminder

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 08:52 AM   #92
CantBuyMeLove
Gaining Momentum

Thank Dr.
CantBuyMeLove is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 12:18 PM   #93
Kfun
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 537904
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive only been gone a month and now worried about visiting next week! Good thing I just have friends coming to hang out while im in town
Kfun is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 01:31 PM   #94
Smerc
Premium Access

Stay safe out there. Kind of dead here now .

Never thought Okla would now be one of the worst states in regards to this. Was all for gathering up pimps and stopping people trafficked into this, but it's now wacky.
Smerc is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 01:36 PM   #95
Smerc
Premium Access

Smerc is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 12:47 PM   #96
HillYeager
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

My premium ran out. Where do I write a review now?
HillYeager is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 03:39 PM   #97
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

In the forum for the area that the date occurred.
Otherwise no pa.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 04:17 PM   #98
JustForFun.1
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
Never thought Okla would now be one of the worst states in regards to this.

Only thing surprising about ultra-conservative, ultra-religious Oklahoma being this way is they beat Arkansas and Iowa to it.
JustForFun.1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 08:46 PM   #99
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Gentlemen just a reminder

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
So why would that take down the review board for Oklahoma if it anonymous and fictionally every review sight operates way
Would like to know how Oklahoma going to police that new law, unless someone turn them self in.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 08:48 PM   #100
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Sorry but I don't see a single provide for Oklahoma in Connecticut review but I do see Connecticut been tough and a hard and Scarry place to go hobbing.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 01:35 PM   #101
fdcarson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
So why would that take down the review board for Oklahoma if it anonymous and fictionally every review sight operates way
Would like to know how Oklahoma going to police that new law, unless someone turn them self in.

There's no good reason for it. There are other review sites that still have Oklahoma boards up. LE doesn't have the time or resources to track down anonymous online postings. It was just a scare tactic and, well, it worked on Eccie.

Besides, LE can still just run stings as they always have -- post fake ads and arrest anyone that's dumb enough to verbally admit to sex for money. It'll make the news and everyone will think they're doing their job. That's the whole point of any of their policies -- just look good in the news. They don't give a rats ass about ending prostitution.

Eccie's decision makes me sad. We had a fun community of both providers and hobbyist (something the other sites are severely lacking in). And they just shut it all down. Mods won't even talk about or give any sort of explanation for their rationale.
fdcarson is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 08:23 AM   #102
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Glad I joined when I did, 8 years ago. ECCIE was a fun place and great online interaction between the ladies and the men. It was fun while it lasted.

But I have a 23 year old “entertainer” staying with me currently, and that’s pretty fun too! Lol
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 09:20 AM   #103
HillYeager
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc View Post
Glad I joined when I did, 8 years ago. ECCIE was a fun place and great online interaction between the ladies and the men. It was fun while it lasted.

But I have a 23 year old “entertainer” staying with me currently, and that’s pretty fun too! Lol
Rub it in. Hey I should see her soon.
Old 10-08-2023, 07:18 PM   #104
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Good luck with that! I think she’s falling for me. Lol. Or at least my house and car anyway.
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 08:22 PM   #105
HillYeager
Premium Access

LOL! That amazing charm I guess.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women