Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2024, 03:56 PM   #61
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
....In other words, you're afraid to answer the direct question you were asked. Because you can't.
Instead you offer up some blather to cover your ignorance...

On the upside, I would relish the thought of having you as a prosecutor against me.

You: Did you put a certain zip code in a social media profile?
Moi: Yup
You: Therefore you are responsible for all the crimes against humanity that occurred there ever since you put that zip code in that profile.
Moi: I don't live there. Have not been there. Prove me wrong.

So how would you know if I was lying or telling the truth without actual geolocation data? Ask Nathan Wade. BTW: it wasn't his zip code in a social media profile that got his wee-wee in a pneumatic press.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 07:15 PM   #62
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

You struggle because you don't listen. You can't keep track of all Trump's missteps because there are so many of them.
What false accusations?
Yes, Biden is white. He is running on his record which is pretty good.
What basement bunker are you talking about? And why do you think it smells?
My "problem" is trumpys ignore all of his issues. I'm not scared because these are all slam dunky, easy peasy,no brainier, and why even bother trying to tell you anything?

There is no way or reason to quantify fears you have so you can ramble on about a "picayune, small minded, and lame" "question" that makes no sense.
Where does trump figure into your questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So here's the thing about that which I struggle to understand:

With all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here.

Meanwhile, he is running against an old, white, guy, who is one of the longest serving Congress critters (50 yrs+), who "supposedly" got the highest vote totals evah (81M+) and is the incumbent Resident running on his "stellar" (sic) record, from a basement bunker somewhere; which some number of Valued Posters here claim to be meteoric, but yet the fear. It still smells so delicious..

The BIG question then is:
So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

Maybe the better question is:
So what are ya'll more afraid of anyway? Yourselves, Your beliefs, Reality?
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 05:18 AM   #63
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

It's probably time you just look in the mirror and face the simple truth:
Nobody cares what you think of Trump and the OP is not about him or even you.

If you want to answer one of the questions posed in the OP, knock your self out.

So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

If not, you go on yabbering with your fine self elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
You struggle because you don't listen. You can't keep track of all Trump's missteps because there are so many of them.
What false accusations?
Yes, Biden is white. He is running on his record which is pretty good.
What basement bunker are you talking about? And why do you think it smells?
My "problem" is trumpys ignore all of his issues. I'm not scared because these are all slam dunky, easy peasy,no brainier, and why even bother trying to tell you anything?

There is no way or reason to quantify fears you have so you can ramble on about a "picayune, small minded, and lame" "question" that makes no sense.
Where does trump figure into your questions?
Old 03-31-2024, 05:37 AM   #64
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
It's probably time you just look in the mirror and face the simple truth:
Nobody cares what you think of Trump and the OP is not about him or even you.

If you want to answer one of the questions posed in the OP, knock your self out.

If not, you go on yabbering with your fine self elsewhere.
What am I afraid of. Republican party dysfunction. For some reason that I can’t fathom a significant number of people support the republican party. Which means that a significant number of republicans will be elected. Unfortunately for the rest of us their party dysfunction means that the government doesn’t run very well.

That’s scary.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 06:35 AM   #65
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
What am I afraid of. Republican party dysfunction. For some reason that I can’t fathom a significant number of people support the republican party. Which means that a significant number of republicans will be elected. Unfortunately for the rest of us their party dysfunction means that the government doesn’t run very well.

That’s scary.
Fair enough and at least mostly on point. I am conflicted on your use of the word dysfunction. It seems to imply dysfunctional people are those that do not agree with you. On the other hand goose stepping in unison seems to your liking. Here is an example of Demonicrat unity which lasted for almost 9 minutes:

And you're not afraid of that?!?

I think the other piece of the puzzle is here: "For some reason that I can’t fathom a significant number of people support the republican party." Look into the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Habit 5 in particular.
Quote:
Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood

Communication is the most important skill in life. You spend years learning how to read, write, and speak. But what about listening? What training have you had that enables you to listen so you really, deeply understand another human being? Probably none, right?

If you’re like most people, you probably seek first to be understood; you want to get your point across. In doing so, you may ignore the other person completely, pretend that you’re listening, selectively hear only certain parts of the conversation or attentively focus on only the words being said, but miss the meaning entirely. So why does this happen?...
Covey had another way of stating the above: (paraphrased from memory) We disagree? That's great! Now we can both learn something new.
Old 03-31-2024, 08:36 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why is that photo scary for you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 11:31 AM   #67
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why is that photo scary for you?
The salient question is: Why isn't it for you?
Old 04-04-2024, 06:45 PM   #68
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default O I C, so that's it...

Why didn't ya'll just say so. Frankly, I expected some TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS, but I was hoping to hear a choir of voices, signing the O'Biden's praises from the roof tops. But now I'm starting to understand why that's not the case The "reality" question thingy. Eh?
Quote:
Top Democrats Brace for Donald Trump Victory: ‘We All Are Prepared to Lose’
by Wendell Husebø 4 Apr 2024

Democrats with deep knowledge of the Biden campaign acknowledged former President Donald Trump’s significant chances of completing the greatest political comeback in American history.

Democrats are right to be concerned. In March, Trump beat the odds and won five victories that firmly kept him on a path to reclaim the White House:
  • Clinched Republican presidential primary
  • Received a reduced bond amount, from $454 million to $175 million
  • Completed a Truth Social merger and launched a public offering
  • Won a ruling by Judge McAfee to appeal an order denying the disqualification of Fani Willis
  • Endorsed Ohio candidate Bernie Moreno, who then won the Ohio Republican Senate primary
Democrat fundraiser John Morgan said his party is “prepared to lose” the presidential election to Trump. Morgan, a very successful lawyer from Central Florida, added he is nervous about President Joe Biden’s current political position.

“As my great-grandfather used to say, ‘I’m as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.’ Yes, hell yes,” Morgan told the Washington Post. “We all know this is a jump ball,” he said. “In 2016, we were reading Nate Silver, and we weren’t worried at all. When we woke up, we realized we’ve never been to Wisconsin and we’ve never been to Michigan and then all the Monday-morning quarterbacks are out.”

Morgan is not the only Democrat bracing for Trump’s potential victory. Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Biden’s campaign manager, said losing in November would range somewhere between damaging and devastating.

“For me, it’s like, either damage or devastation,” she told the Washington Post. “Those are the two that I kind of go back and forth on. I think it would be devastating for our communities. And I think it would be damaging for our politics and for the policies that we have enacted.”...

...Former President Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign manager, James Carville, is also worried about Trump’s strong position. In six of the seven top swing states, Trump leads Biden, reversing Biden’s 2020 success in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and Arizona, a Wall Street Journal poll found Tuesday. Trump also holds sizable leads over Biden in six out of eight issues polled by the Journal. In addition, Biden’s average approval rating of about 40 percent is well below the historic threshold of 50 percent for the incumbent to win reelection.

“You have to be an idiot not to be nervous,” Carville said. “It’s uncomfortably close, and the alternative would be to end the Constitution.”...
Even James "the raging cajun" Carville is losing faith?!? Where will he Geaux?
Old 04-04-2024, 08:58 PM   #69
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I struggle to look over the 3 pages of this post and understand if there is a topic to it. Is there- seems like it took a left turn at Albuquerque.

The big question for Trump is - will HE retire after being found guilty and shrink off into obscurity, or will he wiggle out of charges because he's got a group of synchophants who absolutely will-not hold him accountable for breaking the law?

If it's the later, the country will be even worse off!

Everyone should be afraid of authoritarianism, and the damage that would happen to the government and all it's structure. Trump has done nothing but sow the seeds of doubt due to his constant, blatant breaking of laws- and saying that all of that his actions are "perfectly fine" while it's not. NOT at ALL. Our GOP side of the nation has decided that breaking the law is perfectly fine as long as it aligns to the mission goal- Keeping power in one party. The DEMS are simply saying- that isn't.

What other big question is out there???
Who is Trump working for? Try that one on for size, let's see if you can come up with the right answer. I'll give you a hint, it isn't Putin.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 01:50 PM   #70
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Who is Trump working for? Try that one on for size, let's see if you can come up with the right answer. I'll give you a hint, it isn't Putin.
Trump works for whoever will give him the biggest payoff. He seems to rank success only in dollars or polls. While he has been in more court cases as an individual and won that distinction, he has also the distinction of more losses than any politician ever. Essentially Trump works for Trump. He even refers to himself in the 3rd person , That tells you how abstract he is to himself. Actually not a very good quality and human in general. Shows a lack of empathy and the ability to identify as an individual, and more like a abstract way of thinking.

Whomever is paying Trump's bills or his fines and bonds, is who he has interests in. But then again, he arrogance and lack of consciousness to anything of moral correctness is both his blessing and curse. For those of us on the left, we can't understand how conservatives and evangelicals can support a guy who is as morally bankrupt as this one is.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:23 PM   #71
lvnmdude
Premium Access

Does anyone really want Biden for another 4 years? Remember when he pulled out of Afghanistan and left troops and American citizens there. Remember when Covid started and the Biden administration coerced everyone into getting a shot or face the consequences, like losing your job. Big Pharma made Billions but small business didn't survive. What a shame.
lvnmdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 03:19 PM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Horse manure. Either out of context or false comments. I remember when COVID started. Apparently you don’t.

And yep, put me down for another 4 years of Biden. And a Democratic majority in both houses of Congress. 4 more Supreme Court justices and a good 5-cent cigar!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 09:29 AM   #73
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnmdude View Post
Does anyone really want Biden for another 4 years? Remember when he pulled out of Afghanistan and left troops and American citizens there. Remember when Covid started and the Biden administration coerced everyone into getting a shot or face the consequences, like losing your job. Big Pharma made Billions but small business didn't survive. What a shame.
I don't want Biden for 4 more years but any scenario would be better than 4 more years of Trump. Worst POTUS in my lifetime and most historians agree with me.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 10:37 AM   #74
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnmdude View Post
... ALL the liberal lads want Biden again, mate.
Because Trump has made liars out of 'em...
And will continue to do so - when He's elected in November.

THAT is the answer to the "BIG Trump Question" and why
the lads are fraught with worry.

... With Biden on - everything is destroyed... And
all the liberals are forced to lie about things,
right-along with the Democrats and the corrupt news media.

... Do you really believe Americans are better off NOW
then during the Trump presidential years??

Most Americans surely DON'T think so... Which is why
Trump is leading in most all of the polls.

... So America is BETTER with all the illegals
pouring into the country? ... Zero-cash bail for
criminals? ... Electric-powered cars (and stoves),
Sky-High grocery and energy prices?...
A weaponised Government? ... And disastrous
Foreign policy??

... The liberal lads must nod their heads
and act like things are fine...
Because they FEAR a return to prosperity and
joy for the country when Trump is re-elected.

And the day when the liberals will surely
have to admit that they were WRONG about
Joe Biden and these last 4 years of disaster. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 07:29 AM   #75
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

Most Americans surely DON'T think so... Which is why
Trump is leading in most all of the polls.

#### Salty
National polls are even, which I find hard to believe. Biden will win the national vote. At the state level, Biden leads in Pa (latest poll has Biden +10 which I do not believe) and in Wisconsin. Trump leads in Michigan,which I also find difficult to believe butit is what it currently is.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...2024/national/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women