Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #31
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Yes of course there are fun single providers with no kids. But...if you are compensating her with "the trip/vacation" and not $ for her time, well...it's not really a vacation...since she is basically 'working' by being with you. And to take her without compensating her is kind of unfair in my opinion.
Being on a true vacation for the majority of us providers is to be by ourselves or our family, taking time off work...meaning no sex or entertaining clients...where we can be completely our own self. :-)
Can't disagree with that.
ThickMike32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #32
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

I took a lady to a 5 star resort in Cancun last November. We had been seeing each other for 5 months, on a very regular basis, at that point. We had established a very good rapport and, in fact, a real friendship by then and knew that we would be compatible travel companions. This is critical for a successful trip. I paid all expenses (including the cost of obtaining her passport) of the trip, of course. I also paid for her childcare and an "honorarium" to compensate for her time. Together, we discussed the amount and agreed on an amount in very short order. To expect a lady to accompany you on a trip of this type and not be compensated for her time is unreasonable. Remember, you are taking her away from her family and her life for a period of time.

FYI, it was one of the best vacations of my life. We had a wonderful time and celebrated her birthday with a private dinner on the beach in Mexico. FYI, the lady and I are still seeing each other and remain extremely close friends.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #33
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I'll be in London for Wimbledon next year. Will you be my date?

Honestly, you have to consider who you're asking. A lot of people will go, but will they fit the occasion? You'd have to know that lady's character in order to take her anywhere, compensated or uncompensated. For me, that would mean someone with whom you've built a rapport.

Personally, I would not go uncompensated. Any good friend of mine who thinks that much of me to ask me to go on a trip of that magnitude wouldn't ask me to go uncompensated.
I guess this should be approached from the stand point of it isn't just about asking a random provider. I was speaking solely to the idea that if there was good chemistry would a provider go on o a trip and do it friendly and overlook any compensation. I am not debating whether compensation is right or wrong. I never had a friend no matter how much fun we had ever compensate me for sex and pay for a vacation. What if you can work while visiting. I could see that being part of the deal. Travel to Hawaii, work some hours a day to keep putting money in your pocket. Charge upscale since it will be 5 star.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:05 AM   #34
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickMike32 View Post
... What if you can work while visiting. I could see that being part of the deal. Travel to Hawaii, work some hours a day to keep putting money in your pocket. Charge upscale since it will be 5 star.
What's your cut, pimp? Just the free sex, er, time?

Hilarious.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #35
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
I took a lady to a 5 star resort in Cancun last November. We had been seeing each other for 5 months, on a very regular basis, at that point. We had established a very good rapport and, in fact, a real friendship by then and knew that we would be compatible travel companions. This is critical for a successful trip. I paid all expenses (including the cost of obtaining her passport) of the trip, of course. I also paid for her childcare and an "honorarium" to compensate for her time. Together, we discussed the amount and agreed on an amount in very short order. To expect a lady to accompany you on a trip of this type and not be compensated for her time is unreasonable. Remember, you are taking her away from her family and her life for a period of time.

FYI, it was one of the best vacations of my life. We had a wonderful time and celebrated her birthday with a private dinner on the beach in Mexico. FYI, the lady and I are still seeing each other and remain extremely close friends.

I am not taking her away. Would the compensation for time be able to be traded for fun stuff. Like somethind that she just wanted to do but I didn't find to fun. Flight over Hawaii or things like that. Instead of asking for comp she looks for more things she want to do. Or would a spending allowance fit the bill? Like here is 300 dollars spend how you want today but that is your comp for today?
Old 07-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #36
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE=JohnnyYanks;1053413130]What's your cut, pimp? Just the free sex, er, time?

Hilarious.[/QUOTE

Never been called a pimp before...lol
But come on. Working girl could prolly do some good on the islands
Old 07-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #37
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Yes of course there are fun single providers with no kids. But...if you are compensating her with "the trip/vacation" and not $ for her time, well...it's not really a vacation...since she is basically 'working' by being with you. And to take her without compensating her is kind of unfair in my opinion.
Being on a true vacation for the majority of us providers is to be by ourselves or our family, taking time off work...meaning no sex or entertaining clients...where we can be completely our own self. :-)
This is a half truth. True she will still be working with 1 client not many. Not sure if that is a partial vacation.:P
On top of that she will come back looking so nice smelling as good as she want and will dine how she wants. I mean I guess some would be cool with 6 nights of McDonalds back in their home town instead of letting a companion splurge on a good time for lobster and steak. Sounds a little foolish. And remember this is a scenario only open to those ladies that can travel on a whim leave the Continental US. Deal breaker is kids excuse or my pool boy needs to get in.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #38
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is a half truth. True she will still be working with 1 client not many. Not sure if that is a partial vacation.:P
On top of that she will come back looking so nice smelling as good as she want and will dine how she wants. I mean I guess some would be cool with 6 nights of McDonalds back in their home town instead of letting a companion splurge on a good time for lobster and steak. Sounds a little foolish. And remember this is a scenario only open to those ladies that can travel on a whim leave the Continental US. Deal breaker is kids excuse or my pool boy needs to get in.
ThickMike...I understand what you are looking for. But if you think us ladies can only afford McDonald's 6 nights a week....if you think we cannot pay for our own lobster and steak dinner anytime we want or pay for our own vacation, that we are so poor that we will agree to go with a client uncompensated (plus if I'm not mistaken you also mentioned about "an opportunity to take other clients while on this so-called trip")....I am certain that I am not the only one here that is feeling offended or insulted that you think that little of us.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #39
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
ThickMike...I understand what you are looking for. But if you think us ladies can only afford McDonald's 6 nights a week....if you think we cannot pay for our own lobster and steak dinner anytime we want or pay for our own vacation, that we are so poor that we will agree to go with a client uncompensated (plus if I'm not mistaken you also mentioned about "an opportunity to take other clients while on this so-called trip")....I am certain that I am not the only one here that is feeling offended or insulted that you think that little of us.
Awww Sry I have came across. Think so little? This type of thing isn't offered to civvie chicks unless the guy is looking to marry. And previous attitude was money doesn't grow on trees now you tell me you have money to burn:/
Of course no disrespect is intenteded. Some folks are a little emotional I suppose. The statement of still working while there was tounge in cheek. Of course that is out of the question. I can only say that this prollybisnt for the full time mommie or the soccer mom try hard. If you Weaver wanted a fun ass fling on an island setting with an attractive guy. Of course that applies both ways. This is a beneficial fantasy filler:P This is for the men who would like to take an american girl to an island setting instead of being a sex tourist. Also forgive my crappy typing. I am on my droid. Vacationing
Old 07-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #40
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ThickMike.... Have YOU even been to Hawaii yet? Do you even DATE civies? And WHY did you choose the name THICKMIKE?
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #41
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Awww Sry I have came across. Think so little? This type of thing isn't offered to civvie chicks unless the guy is looking to marry. And previous attitude was money doesn't grow on trees now you tell me you have money to burn:/
Of course no disrespect is intenteded. Some folks are a little emotional I suppose. The statement of still working while there was tounge in cheek. Of course that is out of the question...lol
Where have I heard this before?

TM, do you have a particular lady in mind to invite to Hawaii and you're just sort of "testing the waters" here? And if so, might she be classified as a Dime Peice?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #42
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Wow, you are quite the cynic on this topic. Of course it comes across as foolish to you because you are seeing it through your eyes only, and it doesn't seem you are really talking about a week's vacation. I am guessing that you have not done any such thing, nor actually talked seriously to a lady about it.

Maybe you live in a different world than I do, but I can't run away on that type of trip "on a whim", so why would I expect a lady can? Planning (and trust) can minimize a whole lot of problems. Additionally, more than half the ladies I have taken on such a trip do have kids and it was always worked out to everyone's satisfaction. I admit, I've never heard the "pool boy" excuse.

And no, I would not be happy with her working while on the vacation. To me that is a very different thing--in that case you are not on vacation together, you are just flying her out to see her at night. Then I expect you would be paying near her normal rate plus travel expenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post

This sounds like all the experiences I've had. I wouldn't even think about it if I didn't know the lady well already. There is a lot of trust required, and a good sense that the two of you are compatible outside the bedroom. In each case I knew enough about her likes/dislikes/ideal vacations to propose something that I was sure would be very tempting.

The key thing you said that I couldn't agree more about is "Together, we discussed the amount and agreed on an amount in very short order." If the two people aren't comfortable enough to talk freely about the finances and know neither will get upset--then they aren't ready to do it.

Quick math: Notional price is $300/hr. That's $50K for the week. No way, at least not for me. Even at a daily rate of $3000, that's $21K--more than I can handle. I figure out what I can afford, and tell her essentially "I am thinking about going on this trip. I would love to bring you along--obviously at my expense--but I cannot afford your regular rate. Would you consider such a trip, and what would it take?"

I've done this 5 times with four ladies. In every case it was as you say, we agreed very quickly on a price we both thought was fair. In one cases it was no fee, but in that case I have known her well over 10 years and the friendship was (and is) quite deep. Best vacations I've ever taken, and with one of the ladies we're talking about where to go next time.

To those who do have real friendships with a lady it isn't that out of the question. To those who insulate themselves from any real feelings (and I'm not saying that is a bad thing, it's just a different thing) I don't see why they would ever consider it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #43
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
ThickMike.... Have YOU even been to Hawaii yet? Do you even DATE civies? And WHY did you choose the name THICKMIKE?
Because I am a husky guy. Linebacker
Yeah I date civvies. To much risk of childbirth and all that other. Civil gf think something is up if you want to be responsible and boot up. I mean you know how trif some girls can be. Don't get that from a working girl. No I have not been to Hawaii. But Brazil and the bahamas islands were nice. That was before my hobby days and unfortunately I was working in Brazil.Still managed to pull a really slim light skinned cutie.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #44
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well sweetie, Hawaii is very beautiful, no matter where you really stay on the island. I myself stayed in Maui for several days with some friends, Hawaii is definitely a trip that can be afforded without bringing sand to the beach (unless we want it there of course...). Not sure what actual experience you've had with the type of women that you've seen in the "hobby" but, it appears to me that you're in need of a SB. I believe there's a board for that as well... Also, the correct term is "Provider". Jus sayn.....
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #45
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

There you go...you asked the question and you got several answers by now. You don't want to be bothered by "strings attached" from a civie gf, you come here and asking to take a working girl but without compensating for her time. It doesn't make any sense at all. How would you feel if your company sends you on a business trip to do some work with $300...all expenses paid for but you are not getting your regular paid salary? It's just not right! It's taking advantage of someone. As a true gentleman, you always compensate the girl....if you don't have money to burn, then take the civie gf with the risk of getting bothered by 'risk of childbirth' (whatever that means...I doubt you will take a 8-month-old pregnant gf and she will give birth in Hawaii). My point is nothing is free...there's always price to pay. Be respectful and compensate the working girl for working for you.
samantha thom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women