Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > China - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2018, 12:46 AM   #1
jakez
Premium Access

Encounters: 20
Default A cautionary tale ...

I've held off on writing this because I felt stupid, but I feel I should share for the good of the community. I was in Shanghai, in the Xin Tian Di bar and restaurant area, in December and was approached by a woman speaking good english, offering a massage and full service. I tried to blow her off, but she was persistent, and I eventually followed her to a place. Got inside, led to a small room at the top of some stairs, and got what I expected (which was pretty good), but then it went south. Four or five guys came into the room and basically shook me down for 19000 RMB (about $3000 USD). This was after a "discount" of 6000 rmb for being a decent guy, I think. It was clear that I wasn't getting out of there without some sort of pain.

The crazy thing is that I was not ignorant of this scam. I've followed SNG (now defunct) closely, I'm reasonably experiencend, it's been well explained, I'd been warned. My instincts were sending up flares, but when in pursuit of pleasure our head often doesn't stay in control.

The moral ... NEVER follow somebody into a back-alley establishment, no matter how nice, sincere, helpful they are. I felt lucky to get out of there with only that money gone, and not any damage to my body I'd have to explain. Be warned, be safe, be smarter than me.
jakez is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:34 AM   #2
ringlingroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Sucks dude, but yes, there is a reason they call it being Shanghai'd
ringlingroad is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:55 AM   #3
Jacknbox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Watch anyone that approaches you that wants to practice English. Another scam where they lead you to a bar/coffee shop and shanghai you.

If it is a hot girl tell her she can practice Engwish in your room.
Jacknbox is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:58 PM   #4
ShanghaiMimi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 421013

Oh no. That is awful for you. Everyone please be careful in Shanghai. When u goto the bar to get girl. Watch if a man follow you leave with girl. Last year I offer a sexy bar girl tour. But now I stop. Too much trouble with that.

Kisses, Mimi
ShanghaiMimi is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:49 PM   #5
Cruisercaptain
Registered Member

I would take a tour with you anywhere
Cruisercaptain is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
Ipunchdonkeys
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Same thing happen to me about a year ago. Only I was walking on Yandang rd and a man kept talking about watches and ect.. he would not leave. So I humored him and went to a "shop" got a 20 "rolex" and went back to street. But he followed me.. then asked if I wanted girl. I knew better, but he was super nice and everything went good in fist spot. So I said fuck it..i went to a typical massage parlor like I have visited in Singapore, Cancun, Thailand and other places.. so I didn't feel very worried. After the "session" 6 Chinamen in black suits told me 50000rnb. After 20 min of negotiations I left 300 USD lighter.. lessons of life I suppose.. But it still makes for a good adventure, and I can always say I got Shanghaied in Shanghai.
Ipunchdonkeys is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women