Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2018, 06:26 AM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default A great night at the addrees!

So i go to the address. I ain't no g but i fuck with G's any who we in there. Three cirocs bottles on the tables. . Three hen dog bottles. I hear my jam jigga whats my mofo name. Then my lucci. Then all my life i hustled just to get that mulla. Then bend over let me see it. Pimp c. Im lit. Horny ass hell. Down a ciroc shot. Then a hendo shot. My boys g's so its a lot of hoes in our section. I go to a yella and say boo whats up. She says whats up. Im like im feeling you in that mini. What you want to do? Im shinepro boo. Ain't no one but i really want to fuck you. Whats the cover charge on that. She laughs. Are you serious. I joke about alot but pussy aint one. I got 100 for you rat now. Where! In the car boo behind the building. Lets go! So i holler at my homie bro let me hold 200. I got you. Take this yella in the back fuck the shit out of her. Pull out and skeet all over the front seats. Rearview mirror etc. Anywho, the address is the shit. Now let me go clean that cum up out my car!
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:35 AM   #2
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

This has got to be the dumbest thread I have seen to date.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:39 AM   #3
shinepro
BANNED

Unless you have a pussy i really dont care. Going next week. You want to come?
Old 01-22-2018, 06:48 AM   #4
shinepro
BANNED

Info exchange dudes. Like i wish everyone was gay. More pus for me. Info exchange. The gist is the address on sunday is lit! Period. Info exchange sir period. Fuck! The cool kids don't hang out here and do this. Save your wit for your next cool life. Simple. Me. Like women. Am not cool enough to get it on my own. Figure out a way to still fuck. Period!
Old 01-22-2018, 06:52 AM   #5
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I guess hoes ain't the only thang comin in from BP ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
i wish everyone was gay. ... Period!
That about sums it up...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:10 AM   #6
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Take this yella in the back fuck the shit out of her.
Then he stuck li'l shinepro up her right nostril and fucked the snot out of her.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:34 AM   #7
shinepro
BANNED

You are boring try weaks. Entertaining but boring. Dudes dont do what you do. At least the dudes i fuck with and im not homophobic. Like you do gay broad shit. Like go fuck with sisto. Who fucking responds to every thread. Hell in my free time im trying to convince a chick on facebook to send me a free pussy shot. Find something besides shinepro to do. Like really. Aint no cool points for being witty on a hooker board. Dick hard. Cant get pussy otherwise. I buy it. Fucking simple. Look here to make the best decision. Period. Please go fuck with sisto please. Please. Gay shit.....
Old 01-22-2018, 07:38 AM   #8
shinepro
BANNED

You can't exchange info without you richard pryors coming out. Like do the providers give you'll a free session for saying dumb shit. Unbelievable. Youll make this shit not fun and make me pour more energy into trying to fuck that cashier at krogers than doing this. Info exchange is the word of the day!
Old 01-22-2018, 08:00 AM   #9
Gramster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

i wish this dude had gotten an extra chromosome that way he be smarter with down syndrome.
Gramster is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:06 AM   #10
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:34 AM   #11
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Then he stuck li'l shinepro up her right nostril and fucked the snot out of her.
lol
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:49 AM   #12
shinepro
BANNED

This is so comical. Lile really. Sometimes lean back and look at your self. I do. Like c'mon folks. Like seriously the point of the thread was to point people to pussy period. Then you'll make it something else. I dont care about fucking commas on here. I want to have sex period. I save my wit for my business. Like internalize having to write like you are getting graded here. Thats some comical shit there.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:53 AM   #13
shinepro
BANNED

Sorry i info exchanged. Won't happen again
Old 01-22-2018, 10:05 AM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
This is so comical. Lile really. Sometimes lean back and look at your self. I do. Like c'mon folks. Like seriously the point of the thread was to point people to pussy period. Then you'll make it something else. I dont care about fucking commas on here. I want to have sex period. I save my wit for my business. Like internalize having to write like you are getting graded here. Thats some comical shit there.

don't worry bruh I understand every word you said or attempted to say...I know the language...I dont need punctuation... and I can also read and interpret the Constitution of The US just fine...and I also dabble in pig latin on occassion A good debater has to know this type of shit. From hood to Ivy League its all good
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:15 AM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
So i go to the address. I ain't no g but i fuck with G's any who we in there. Three cirocs bottles on the tables. . Three hen dog bottles. I hear my jam jigga whats my mofo name. Then my lucci. Then all my life i hustled just to get that mulla. Then bend over let me see it. Pimp c. Im lit. Horny ass hell. Down a ciroc shot. Then a hendo shot. My boys g's so its a lot of hoes in our section. I go to a yella and say boo whats up. She says whats up. Im like im feeling you in that mini. What you want to do? Im shinepro boo. Ain't no one but i really want to fuck you. Whats the cover charge on that. She laughs. Are you serious. I joke about alot but pussy aint one. I got 100 for you rat now. Where! In the car boo behind the building. Lets go! So i holler at my homie bro let me hold 200. I got you. Take this yella in the back fuck the shit out of her. Pull out and skeet all over the front seats. Rearview mirror etc. Anywho, the address is the shit. Now let me go clean that cum up out my car!

Las week I sold dis cat in the club a shot of my Henny Black for $30. He had to be a balla and a playa cuz he sent his chic to our table to ask...It was cool picking up a quick $30 for a simple shot...It's cool occasionally running into ballas showing love like that...
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women