Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2016, 11:10 AM   #1
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default number of BP reviews

Why are so few BP girls reviewed? They get way more activity than Eccie providers, and it seems to me that they are the main ones who need to be reviewed.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:03 PM   #2
Carguy350
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

A lot of guys are afraid to TOFTT. As they they could be a LOE or a setup and get robbed or worse from a pimp
Carguy350 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:20 PM   #3
Alantir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I run with mostly BP girls due to my opportunities to hobby are pretty thin and I can usually only schedule last minute. I'm also on the NS so there is less a selection of verified providers. I point them here and review them when I think others might like them. I have a tendency once I find a decent one to stay with them so I don't get a large variety. I ended up with a nice UTR that way. The ones that are bad usually drop out of sight within a week or they are already talked about.
Alantir is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:50 PM   #4
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I remember the pre-internet days before Aspd and Alt. Sex Prostitution boards. For every 2 good ones there were 5 bad ones. The boards more than leveled the playing field, if she only advertises on BP I will not see her. My days of TOFTT are over, I also prefer to play in the comforts of my home. In Lafayette most BP girls stay on the Thruway, would rather pack the gun between my legs versus deciding which one to carry from my car to the room.

Seems my goal in life these days is to avoid a "no" review. Time for a glass of wine.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:12 PM   #5
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some like to keep the good ones "too themselves" maybe?
Just a guess but I've seen that line about not initially wanting to review a lady in hopes to keep the girl to themselves so to speak in many reviews.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 11:48 AM   #6
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado82 View Post
Why are so few BP girls reviewed? They get way more activity than Eccie providers, and it seems to me that they are the main ones who need to be reviewed.
You shitting me? There are tons of BP reviews on here! Hell, the overwhelming majority of my reviews are BP chicks.

The BP and SA reviews are the most valuable ones on here. ECCIE providers are generally well known and there are few questions needing to be answered about seeing them. Different story with BP. We need to know menu, is she for real, LE, etc. etc.. Shit, man, without that intel I got earlier this week, I would've missed out on a great bargain! (Which I am about to partake in again in a few minutes if the line isn't too long.)

Review #200 on an ECCIE chick is nice, but it doesn't tell us anything that we don't already know. (unless there has been some major change in appearance or menu or something.) BUT, one reliable BP review is extremely helpful to us.
albundy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women