Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #136
Monkeypaw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
Monkeyballs you are a loser a disgrace and a poor excuse for a man period. You obiously cant cut it with a women with some dignity so you TROLL for broken,downtrodden,women who are at a low. You are pathetic and you losers who are high fiving made a whole bunch of DNS list,not that you care maybe you too can troll the streets for runaways and homeless women. No need to hobby anymore eh thank GOD my main source of business is not here!!!!!
Probably not a good idea to have the word GOD and "my main source of business" in the same sentence. I'm still trying to figure out why you guys think your pussy is made of gold? DNS list... you dumbass, the hobbyists are the ones with the $... and as you r creeping 30 years old, there's always new talent over the horizon... Like I said earlier, the more you annoy me... the kinkier I get with these girls...
Old 11-18-2010, 07:05 PM   #137
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

MP, When they get tired of fucking for just food, send them to me. I will taking them on a shopping spree:

Old 11-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #138
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I agree that mp's story is extreme even in these circles.....but, take a breath....it is just a story....
It's not *just* a story. It's a guys admission of rape/molestation of a *sleeping teen*. Forcing her hand to jack him off & forcing her head/mouth to his cock to suck him off while she slept in which he admitted to then nutting into her sleeping mouth.
You can rally around him all you want & sugar coat what he did, like some of you hobbyist are doing. But it all boils down to the fact the those young girls were asleep when he took advantage of their bodies & raped the girl.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #139
Monkeypaw
Valued Poster

I Think She Looks Happy To Me....

Old 11-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #140
Guest020112
Account Disabled

User ID: 5132
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow...Tony M

I rarely post, I LOOOVE the men in the delta-NOLA, Memphis. Bt they are Southern gentleman, raised properly. A man that has no use for women and wants to talk about it to impress other men is called gay. I like gay men, so thats an insult to them. You are on the wrong board, Tony!!! There are men and women here seeking to engage each other.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #141
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah she looks happy indeed you loser douche she looks sad and desperate for the meal and bath you pathetic piece! BTW sweetheart some men actually like a grown woman you are so elementary and immature its sad no grown women would have you. You are so pathetic and I feel for these children you are molesting and preying on their bad situation you monster. Wow good to know who all the pedophilia sympathizers are on this board. Keep bragging when the heat gets your ass ill rejoice(they could be sick for all you know)!!! Just because im a provider doesnt mean I dont have morals and molesting a teen is at the top of the list for disgusting,digraceful behavior. For all of you who keep saying they are of age if thats what helps you be comfortable with being enticed by underage girls good going. Put your teenage daughters face there and think of someone raping her mouth til she throws up,Sick!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #142
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
It's not *just* a story. It's a guys admission of rape/molestation of a *sleeping teen*. Forcing her hand to jack him off & forcing her head/mouth to his cock to suck him off while she slept in which he admitted to then nutting into her sleeping mouth.
You can rally around him all you want & sugar coat what he did, like some of you hobbyist are doing. But it all boils down to the fact the those young girls were asleep when he took advantage of their bodies & raped the girl.
+1
Ban Monkey Tu@d, I mean PAW! There is no smile on her face.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #143
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why in the hell isnt he banned oh thats right the Mods were high fiving his ass why would he be banned!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #144
Monkeypaw
Valued Poster

I have to leave you all for a bit... need to continue my story in the LR... I suggest those members without access either pay your dues or catch up your reviews... my thread is gonna break some serious records with the next chapter in the story...WITH pics!

"Breaking in the Greek for the first time... Followed by Ass to Mouth is NOT Optional.. and The Three Holed Ho, Who Cares about Urinary Tract Iinfections?"
Old 11-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #145
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Old 11-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #146
Powerdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default hmmm

You mean to tell me that in no relationship you ever had in your entire life that you were never sleeping and got woken up frisky style? So the several times I woke up to my girlfriend/some girls I just met giving me a blow job is them molesting me? I would love to be molested some more. The original pictures posted of the blonde while she was naked in the shower had a big smile on her face. I take that back, she even appeared to be laughing. I am just making observations here.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #147
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PLEASE!!! HAPPY??????????? SHE LOOKS LIKE A DEAR IN HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypaw View Post
I Think She Looks Happy To Me....

Old 11-18-2010, 07:48 PM   #148
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***ohhhhh!***

nevermind.....
Old 11-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #149
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by medingdong View Post
You mean to tell me that in no relationship you ever had in your entire life that you were never sleeping and got woken up frisky style? So the several times I woke up to my girlfriend/some girls I just met giving me a blow job is them molesting me? I would love to be molested some more. The original pictures posted of the blonde while she was naked in the shower had a big smile on her face. I take that back, she even appeared to be laughing. I am just making observations here.
Are you comparing an adult relationship that was consenting to two desperate for food and shelter runaways who would do whatever they have to stay from out in the cold. Really if she is smiling its probably induced by alchohol or something else. BTW if he was so nice and helping them why didnt he just give them food and shelter?? Instead of making them fuck,be violated,and woken up to screw him,wow he is quite the good samaritan
Old 11-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #150
Powerdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default This is TFF

This is not the shower photo I am refering to. Based on what you are saying, usually the phrase is "Deer" in headlights. I'm just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
PLEASE!!! HAPPY??????????? SHE LOOKS LIKE A DEAR IN HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women