Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2015, 04:13 PM   #16
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

User ID: 259405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It isn't about removing activities it's about keeping it PRIVATE or at least between the PA members on the board.

For the nubes they could always easily pay to gain premium access or just review a girl.

I mean, we do have a "Services Offered" section in or showcases.

If they're nubes would they know what CBJ is or BBBJ? or a GFE / NON-Gfe provider ?

Either way they'll have to ask about services or do research by googling the acronyms in the reviews...

Everything else can be discussed through pms IMHO.

I, personally, don't like activities, due to personal reasons.
I don't mind the hobby, or what goes down behind closed doors..
But why have the WHOLE WORLD know what happened...
since it is very public.
QueenMariah is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 04:33 PM   #17
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Probably a good discussion topic for a Coed lounge. It would be nice to put "GFE" or "PSE" etc...BUT since there GFE is different for one person to the next that would be confusing. There needs to be an official "ECCIE approved" standard of what GFE, PSE, etc.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 05:10 PM   #18
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

User ID: 259405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There's GFE, LITE Gfe & PSE & Check My Reviews.
QueenMariah is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:01 AM   #19
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Mariah...there is a... let's call it Vast underground/out of sight lurkers/members that never review. They do hobby though...they aren't nubes either. You can try to bring them on board but to no avail...because of keeping true discretion!
Its a very very large number.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #20
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

this whole discussion is absurd...kind of like trying to define "gfe".

first of all, if you're that worried about what gets written in the activities list, then maybe this isn't the right game for you. secondly, many, many girls do not list a menu, nor will they respond when asked what their menu is. a lot of girls would rather not be asked these questions, and a lot of clients… me included… prefer not to have to ask. having readily available information helps to solve that bit of awkwardness.

further, you may not be aware of this, but it cost $20 per month just to have premium access if you aren't writing reviews, which many users choose not to do. i should pay $20 a month just so you can feel better about the so-called entire world not being able to see that you were fucking some guy? i think you're going to need to get over that.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:18 PM   #21
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
this whole discussion is absurd...kind of like trying to define "gfe".

first of all, if you're that worried about what gets written in the activities list, then maybe this isn't the right game for you. secondly, many, many girls do not list a menu, nor will they respond when asked what their menu is. a lot of girls would rather not be asked these questions, and a lot of clients… me included… prefer not to have to ask. having readily available information helps to solve that bit of awkwardness.

further, you may not be aware of this, but it cost $20 per month just to have premium access if you aren't writing reviews, which many users choose not to do. i should pay $20 a month just so you can feel better about the so-called entire world not being able to see that you were fucking some guy? i think you're going to need to get over that.
Maybe this is the point of this discussion. I notice on BP, a lot of ladies say they will not discuss anything! Not a promising sign to me. Now, if a lady says she is GFE or PSE, that means something. At least it is a place to start a conversation with! I would be very hesitant meeting with a lady here that didn't express anything in her post and also refused to talk about specifics through PM's. Thinking there should be some clear cut understanding on the issue. I guess I agree with the concern over activities being public. The reality is, if anybody can look at local ladies, see the activities happening (or reported to have happened), and even a good idea of location of activities. it's just a matter of time for something bad happens!
Hermosa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women