Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?
Hell no, what do you think I'm here for? A press convention? 7 21.21%
Nope, it's just a word. Who cares? 11 33.33%
No, actually I like being called a whore/manwhore. 8 24.24%
Yes, I am an elite courtesan, not a whore. 1 3.03%
Yes, that word has such a negative connotation that I don't want to be called that. 4 12.12%
Yes, my mother did not raise me to use such language. 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-16-2014, 11:06 AM   #271
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The late great William Shakespear would sum it up best " A tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

Another wise man,but less famous (a gentleman on eccie) stated "never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level"

Nuff Said
Old 01-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #272
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
The late great William Shakespear would sum it up best " A tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

Another wise man,but less famous (a gentleman on eccie) stated "never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level"

Nuff Said
So, did you stiff her and got thrown off a hooker board?

Fuckin Skakespeare

PS, there's a E at the end of his name. Don't short the great Shakespeare. Nuff Said
Old 01-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #273
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

I don't give any credence to White Knights Go hop on one of your butt buddies Poohba
Old 01-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #274
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't give any credence to White Knights Go hop on one of your butt buddies Poohba
No White Knight here, not a thief either. But I do like to have have a drink now and then. I always have money on the bar. Now you go hop along.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:38 PM   #275
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No White Knight here, not a thief either. But I do like to have have a drink now and then. I always have money on the bar. Now you go hop along.
He ordered a whiskey and got a glass of Snob Creek wine

Plus the mystery has been solved, our lil slut Olivia got called a whore High School and got kick out of all the cool kid clubs.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #276
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He ordered a whiskey and got a glass of Snob Creek wine

Plus the mystery has been solved, our lil slut Olivia got called a whore High School and got kick out of all the cool kid clubs.
Id rather hang with the whores in high school, they were more fun.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #277
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No White Knight here, .

Let's get back on topic folks.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:17 PM   #278
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

Wazz up bevel head?
Old 01-16-2014, 02:54 PM   #279
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

Too late. This thread has been off topic for about 200 posts already.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #280
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Wouldn't mind getting back on you cupcake You are looking good with the new doo
Old 01-16-2014, 05:45 PM   #281
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
I do not know how many times I have to tell you this....I saw you sight unseen.

No, your story is bullshit. You know you and Sydney had a long standing feud. Sydney, for all the obvious reasons, didn't want you around her business, and in truth, she cut you off. There's no fucking way she'd or Nikki would have called you and said they had a "New Girl" for two reasons. The aforementioned and the fact that I wasn't "New Girl" I just killed time there when I had time to kill. Moron. Everybody knows you two didn't get along.

Quote:
Hell it ain't your fault we didn't click.

True. It isn’t. You are aware, and I know you are after our several phone conversations, that I actually LIKE you. Why don’t you let the bone go.

Quote:
Hell Also, I have no idea which of you is telling the truth

He fucking admitted he shorted me by half my rate. He also admitted he’s too fucking old to see the computer screen and emailed the wrong person. He also admitted that when he got to my incall and noticed I wasn’t Olivia88. All he had to fucking do is say something. I’d have offered him a drink and sent him on his merry fucking way! It’s business! Businesses take cancellations and returns EVERY DAY. Businesses also get stolen from every day. I chalked this up to a theft an moved along. But that wasn’t good enough for the mother fucker. He spent the last two years dog cussing me ad nauseum on the board BECAUSE HE STOLE FROM ME and paid the consequences for his bad behavior.

And since when are you the fucking sheriff in Hookertown chief?

Quote:
How do you find these fuckin guys? I know the hobby is a crap shoot but this is funny. One guy pays full price and plays with himself the whole time. The other guy fucks you, guzzles your booze, then shorts you. And they're bitching!

I don’t fucking know LOL. The weirdest shit happens to me, but nothing bad ever does. My curse I guess .

Quote:
BTW, Knob Creek is on if my favorites, especially when enjoyed with a Monti Cristo #2, Cuban of course, and speaking Spanish with a neked lady. Mey Yamo Bambino.

Like I said, I was a classy hooker and all that shit LOL.

Quote:

Not exactly. I always had a steady beau. I was the new girl literally every year. I got snatched up quickly so I didn’t have to worry about shit like that. It’s the unattached females that have problems. That’s my point.

Besides, what the fuck do you have against good bourbon?
Old 01-16-2014, 05:57 PM   #282
bambino
Valued Poster

I love her. Olivia, don't serve Bookers, nobody will get a hard on. On second thought, maybe you should. WTF must have been any easy date. He played with his limp noodle while you sipped Bourbon. Whatta whore. Lol
Old 01-16-2014, 08:20 PM   #283
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

1)No, your story is bullshit. You know you and Sydney had a long standing feud. Sydney, for all the obvious reasons, didn't want you around her business, and in truth, she cut you off. There's no fucking way she'd or Nikki would have called you and said they had a "New Girl" for two reasons. The aforementioned and the fact that I wasn't "New Girl" I just killed time there when I had time to kill. Moron. Everybody knows you two didn't get along.

2)True. It isn’t. You are aware, and I know you are after our several phone conversations, that I actually LIKE you. Why don’t you let the bone go.

3)Not exactly. I always had a steady beau. I was the new girl literally every year. I got snatched up quickly so I didn’t have to worry about shit like that. It’s the unattached females that have problems. That’s my point.
1)Syd and I got along until we didn't. We get along fine now. You were new to me. What about the lie that I had been drinking? Why that lie?

2)All I said was we did not click at the time of our meeting. We obviously did not or I would have gotten a boner!

3) You have already outted why you hate the word whore. btw, why do you call other posters mothers and sisters whores? That seems to defeat your stated goal of folks not using that term.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #284
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

No, your story is bullshit. You know you and Sydney had a long standing feud. Sydney, for all the obvious reasons, didn't want you around her business, and in truth, she cut you off. There's no fucking way she'd or Nikki would have called you and said they had a "New Girl" for two reasons. The aforementioned and the fact that I wasn't "New Girl" I just killed time there when I had time to kill. Moron. Everybody knows you two didn't get along.

True. It isn’t. You are aware, and I know you are after our several phone conversations, that I actually LIKE you. Why don’t you let the bone go.

He fucking admitted he shorted me by half my rate. He also admitted he’s too fucking old to see the computer screen and emailed the wrong person. He also admitted that when he got to my incall and noticed I wasn’t Olivia88. All he had to fucking do is say something. I’d have offered him a drink and sent him on his merry fucking way! It’s business! Businesses take cancellations and returns EVERY DAY. Businesses also get stolen from every day. I chalked this up to a theft an moved along. But that wasn’t good enough for the mother fucker. He spent the last two years dog cussing me ad nauseum on the board BECAUSE HE STOLE FROM ME and paid the consequences for his bad behavior.

And since when are you the fucking sheriff in Hookertown chief?

I don’t fucking know LOL. The weirdest shit happens to me, but nothing bad ever does. My curse I guess .

Like I said, I was a classy hooker and all that shit LOL.

Not exactly. I always had a steady beau. I was the new girl literally every year. I got snatched up quickly so I didn’t have to worry about shit like that. It’s the unattached females that have problems. That’s my point.

Besides, what the fuck do you have against good bourbon?
Cant shut that big mouth of yours. We all know you are the mouth of the South but are you fucking illiterate(Iknow from experience you cant count for shit) Daphne said to get back on topic Its her thread that you hijacked and fucked up with you usual bitter vitriolic
I wouldn't fuck with her if I were you She is bigger, stronger and younger and I suspect she hates your guts like most of the people on the board do You could end up getting your sorry ass Jap slapped from here to the middle of next week

Wouldn't that be fun to watch. We could sell tickets
Old 01-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #285
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
1)Syd and I got along until we didn't. We get along fine now. You were new to me. What about the lie that I had been drinking? Why that lie?

BULLshit!

Quote:
2)All I said was we did not click at the time of our meeting. We obviously did not or I would have gotten a boner!

Ad fucking nauseam, and no one believes it.

Quote:
3) You have already outted why you hate the word whore. btw, why do you call other posters mothers and sisters whores? That seems to defeat your stated goal of folks not using that term.

No, you're projecting. I am resentful - that's not quite the right word, but it works - that as the new girl every year I always had to have a boyfriend to keep from being labeled a slut by the indigenous girls. I've never been one to be promiscuous. I've never seen the up side to it.

Quote:
Cant shut that big mouth of yours. We all know you are the mouth of the South but are you fucking illiterate

Really? How do you figure? You’re the one that can’t read. How does one mistake Olivia88 for Olivia Howard? And supposing you were telling the truth that you didn’t have your contacts in, why were you on a hooker board without your eyes in. My guess is you were drunk. God knows you drank enough of my booze. And the little birdies you see like to talk about you and your drinking habits. Embarrassing really.

Quote:
(Iknow from experience you cant count for shit)

No my friend you’re the one that said you only brought $200. That’s not a fault with my counting; it’s a fault with your cognitive abilities.

Quote:
Daphne said to get back on topic Its her thread that you hijacked and fucked up with you usual bitter vitriolic

No, pretty much you and your good buddy WTF did. But really, who cares. This is far more interesting. You know keeping you two talking about either his limp dick or your theft. Either way………………….win!

Quote:
I wouldn't fuck with her if I were you She is bigger, stronger and younger and I suspect she hates your guts like most of the people on the board do You could end up getting your sorry ass Jap slapped from here to the middle of next week

We have been through these threats before. I wish you, her or anyone the best of luck. Seriously. As with anyone, I encourage them to do their worst, but then I’ll do mine.

Quote:
Wouldn't that be fun to watch. We could sell tickets

Probably not.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women