Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-07-2012, 04:50 AM   #16
MaxShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Respect because he is our President? Respect is something that is earned, not because of a title! I don't respect Obama because of his policies. 6 trillion in additional debt! Increase in taxes FOR EVERYONE! Increase in government spending for policies that have failed! Intrusion into individual and religous freedoms! Most important for me is Obamacare!!! As a health care provider, I stated to everyone over two years ago that Obamacare if not about health care... it is about controlling 1/9th of our GDP!!! I pointed out two years ago that Obamacare was a tax!!! What did judge Roberts rule in August... (paraphrasing) "Obamacare is a tax and the Supreme Court is not responsible for ruling on poor decisions made at the polls." Thank you America... you made a poor decision again. God help America.

BTW: you say it is not Obama's responsibility in the end? I agree, it is all the liberal, progressive bleeding heart's in all levels of government that is leading this country down the road of fiscal destruction. But the President is the considered leader of our country and, IMHO, he has led nothing.

Also, as former military... his foreign policies suck. I can tell you from people I know who travel all over the globe, that this President is a joke in other countries. My SO is Asian, and all the people in China 'laugh' at America because of this President and his domestic and foreign policies. Yes American (Americans) we SHOULD be very afraid of China...
Old 11-07-2012, 06:40 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Guess you hated Bush also as Obie has carried out most of his policies.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #18
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
If Mitt wins tonight......... this proves that you can ,indeed go back, once going black.

LOL!!!

ummm..yeah..about that..lol

Old 11-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #19
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I respect the office of the Presidency, but not the ass that's occupying it!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 AM   #20
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxShaft View Post
6 trillion in additional debt! Increase in taxes FOR EVERYONE! Increase in government spending for policies that have failed! Intrusion into individual and religous freedoms! Most important for me is Obamacare!!!

for the debts was the former president responsible who wasted a lot of money for useless wars.

And intrusion into religions?? Hello?? Because Mitt Romney would not do so? He is a mormon, he automatically disrespects other religions, as they believe they are superiour in their belief system.

Plus, the anti-abortion thingie is typical for religious extremists. so , where is religious freedom now? Or let`s say "Freedom from Religion". Religions are private and have no place in politics. So, the abortion agenda is just more than ridiculous.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #21
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Everybody loves a WINNER! As opposed to the wiener!
Old 11-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #22
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I've never hated Obama and still don't...but don't care for his policies, ideas, notions, concepts, and most of all him giving away all my money I pay in taxes to people that could work but choose not to.
I believe in helping people but it gets to a point where you just enable them by giving everything to them...I just hope we can survive 4 more years of it !
Our freedoms and rights will be taken away from the working man.

Now that being said..why in the hell is this in the comedy section...there's nothing funny about communism?
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

I am surprised that people who claim to be well educated think Obama is a king and can do whatever he pleases. He represents one third of government in Washington...
Old 11-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #24
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ok now yall ..this isn't the sandbox lol spankings for everyone

Old 11-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #25
boshif
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You hug my ass and I'll kiss your elephant or is that the other way around. You hug my elephant and I'll kiss your ass. Or you can just kiss my ass.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #26
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I was born in the states and left when I was a 1 year old. I grew up in Australia, graduated returned to the states where I received my degree in petroleum engineering at Texas A&M. I returned to Australia briefly and moved back. Mind you, I'm 40 years old and have seen the damage he has caused to the oil industry, health care and welfare system. I pay the same taxes as you. He is wanting a great republic to fall into the hands of a democracy, which will be the end of FREE America.

I will say, I hate the very air he breathes, in fact, if he had his way he would tax it.

I was one told the lowest form on life on earth was "TOAD CUM" and he has set the standard.

Look at the bright side, the end of the world is 12-21-12. We have less than two months of TOAD CUM "obama".
Old 11-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #27
NeedSomeFun1
Registered Member

he wants to away your guns and keep them for his military, he also wants to take away your rights. why the fuck did people vote for him??????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????
Old 11-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #28
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

well they say it was the minoity vote and women that got him relected
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #29
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
At a town hall meeting in New Orleans yesterday, a little boy asked Obama the question that’s plagued him since he was born. Mr. Obama sir, why the fuck does everyone hate you so damn much? He didn’t swear that much, mind you, but research shows people love it when we swear on this site so we toss it in whenever we can. Cock!

Obama began his answer in a very diplomatic and well spoken fashion. Not everyone hates me. I got elected President. Plus, sometimes shit happens. It’s all good. But is it, Barack (we can call him Barack, because we’re tight. He let FunnyCrave spend a weekend in the White House plus everyone on staff got to have CIA operatives kill someone for us for free!)? Is it all so good?

The answer is no. There are more varied reasons why people hate Barack Obama other than politics and people frustrated by hard times. And here’s the handy list that breaks it down for you, of who hates Obama and why.

Glenn Beck – Hates Obama because of a drunken evening a year ago watching Black Snake Moan and getting very confused while looking for a tranny prostitute who looked like Sam Jackson. Has been uneasy near minorities in positions of power ever since.

FOXNews – Hates Obama because Rupert Murdoch only hires the most ignorant ass clowns money can buy, sort of an Imperial Clone Army of retards who think and say whatever they’re told, as long as it comes out sounding stupid and self righteous.

Southerners (to clarify, just the ones that hate Obama) – A combination of any of these three reasons. They hate Obama for taking away flavored dip, they hate Obama for being an un-American terrorist or they hate Obama because he’s black (on account of they’re racist).

Republicans – Much the same as southerners, only instead of dip, it’s because he’s a Democrat and they are contractually obligated to dislike him.

Internet Commenters on any and every board regardless of whether it has anything to do with the President – Don’t actually hate Obama, but people who comment on the internet have a 99.7% chance of being clinically retarded and therefore can’t be held accountable for what they type.

Conservative Bloggers – Hate Obama because they are repressed homosexuals who have tried to hide their love of cock behind a tall, chilly wall of firearms, Christianity and unease around people who are not as white as they are.

http://funnycrave.com/why-does-everyone-hate-obama/4822/

This gave me a good laugh.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 11-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedSomeFun1 View Post
he wants to away your guns and keep them for his military, he also wants to take away your rights. why the fuck did people vote for him??????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

This is the same crap that went around in '07 caused a huge sale in guns and ammo,and nothing came of it.Probably a rumor started by the gun lobby to get idiots to buy a lot of their product.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women