Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47478
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Hobby babies?? Have you ever heard of one.

I hear people talking about this a lot on different threads. Have you ever known of a guy or girl putting a guy or being put on child support for one.

For me I if I seen a provider she would have and info to find me. But let's say your acting safe and using a condom and it breaks and the contents spill over in her do you exchange information to get in contact with one another??

I'm meaning real names and phone numbers.

And if she would say she is pregnant and needed money for an procedure to get rid of the (problem) would you send it to her??

Let's say your married. How far would you go to be a stand up guy behind a broken condom?? Would you go to dr visits with her to see how the baby is doing??

What if your pro-life?? Would you tell your wife and lose your house 401k retirement behind a provider??

But if she came to you and said for 600 your off the hook?!?

What would you do???
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #2
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

I know of several guys who are paying child support to kids conceive in p4p situations. Most were strippers and most do not involve a broken condom. Most chicks will do plan B in the event of a broken condom, plus there's a bunch of spermicide sloshing around anyway.

It's the BBFS that fucks everything up. Where do you think those people on Maury come from who have to test multiple guys to find the baby daddy?
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse View Post
I know of several guys who are paying child support to kids conceive in p4p situations. Most were strippers and most do not involve a broken condom. Most chicks will do plan B in the event of a broken condom, plus there's a bunch of spermicide sloshing around anyway.

It's the BBFS that fucks everything up. Where do you think those people on Maury come from who have to test multiple guys to find the baby daddy?
Your friends must be afraid to get on a plane or in a car with you with luck you have. You know several guys!! Damn. Just knowing you is bad luck. Lol. And all of them ended up being the fathers of strippers children. A one night stand with a stripper and and she sure your the dad and she is right too.

Play the lottery right now this is like finally destination.

And your on this site too. Your sure to make a child here.

Good luck man. I'll pray for you
Old 08-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

RD:
Go sit in the bleachers in family court at your county courthouse for a day. It's all there, real life with no script. And, anyone that works medical profession, or social services, sees this stuff almost every day, as it's not exclusive to strippers, etc. Frequently, it's college kids (not on the pill), and a big issue there (other than stds floating around the dorms) is that they get scared of parents, and don't do Plan B or even think about that, until to late, and then they have issues with the big "A", so there's a kid several months later. Once your ID is known, the local judge will take it from there, as the dna test is quite conclusive.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
Raw dog
Valued Poster

But my question is this to you how does a provider get that much info on you to bring you there?? I don't believe for a second that I'm getting their real name. But how is it they get yours??

What do they do go to the child support people and say he was tall and thin and they round up people that fits the profile. Or dies she call you back a few months later and say " hey I need your first and last name and mailing address for some papers?

Or do they tell the child support people or judge he drive a red car and paid in twenties. And they track you from that?

Please let me know.

Because I couldn't tell you jack about one I've been with outside of how good it was.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:27 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Regardless of the situation, there is no way in hell I'm exchanging real life info with her. If the condom breaks, I hope she will take the Plan B drugs on her own. This might sound cynical, but it is her tough luck if the condom broke. Giving her your RL name opens the guy up to far more problems than if the girl gave the guy her RL info. By giving up your name (even if the condom broke) is just asking for trouble. Let's say she does get pregnant-- doesn't matter if it is from your broken condom or her loser BF, she now has your name and info. She can fuck with you. She can get court orders for paternity tests and shit based solely on the fact you gave her your name. Yeah, she just might be wanting to eliminate possible baby daddies, but do you really want to be in that position? No. She has half the responsibility for not getting pregnant. If she doesn't take measures to prevent the pregnancy (even after a broken condom), I wouldn't want her knowing a damn thing about me.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:32 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
But my question is this to you how does a provider get that much info on you to bring you there?? I don't believe for a second that I'm getting their real name. But how is it they get yours??

What do they do go to the child support people and say he was tall and thin and they round up people that fits the profile. Or dies she call you back a few months later and say " hey I need your first and last name and mailing address for some papers?

Or do they tell the child support people or judge he drive a red car and paid in twenties. And they track you from that?

Please let me know.

Because I couldn't tell you jack about one I've been with outside of how good it was.
If you don't give her your real info, she only has your hobby phone or hobby e-mail or hobby handle to track you down. It would take a lot of effort or someone savvy enough with tech to find you. She would have to be really smart or have the $$$ to pay someone to find out. Most girls that get pregnant in the hobby aren't that smart nor have that kinda $$$. Even if she does track you down, she still has to prove your are the baby daddy before child support can be awarded.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #8
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Regardless of the situation, there is no way in hell I'm exchanging real life info with her. If the condom breaks, I hope she will take the Plan B drugs on her own. This might sound cynical, but it is her tough luck if the condom broke. Giving her your RL name opens the guy up to far more problems than if the girl gave the guy her RL info. By giving up your name (even if the condom broke) is just asking for trouble. Let's say she does get pregnant-- doesn't matter if it is from your broken condom or her loser BF, she now has your name and info. She can fuck with you. She can get court orders for paternity tests and shit based solely on the fact you gave her your name. Yeah, she just might be wanting to eliminate possible baby daddies, but do you really want to be in that position? No. She has half the responsibility for not getting pregnant. If she doesn't take measures to prevent the pregnancy (even after a broken condom), I wouldn't want her knowing a damn thing about me.

Thank you!

A provider could use your real info to blackmail you. If you think it isn't beyond her I got some beach front property to sell you.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #9
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

C'mon guys. Its not rocket science. If they want your ID, they got it.

There must be 50 ways a determined provider can get enough info on you to give a judge or a PI the means to look you up.

Lets start with the obvious: going thru your pants while you're in the pisser.
Did you take the bus? She or her friend can write down your license plate number.
Did you contact her by email? If so....did you use IP spoofing? If not, she has your IP address.
Hidden cameras.
Did you leave that water bottle behind? Fingerprints.
And lets not talk about the hefty dna sample you left.

No....I'm not paranoid. But all of the above are easily obtained. Just saying......your hobby phone doesn't make you bulletproof. If the gal is vengeful, smart, and bat-shit crazy.....you could be in trouble.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:43 PM   #10
MeloraFoxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248362
My ECCIE Reviews

It makes me sad to see all the suspicion that goes on regarding providers. I'm not naive enough to assume that every girl in the hobby does things just like I do, but sometimes these threads make me cringe.

Perspective from the other side: My tubes are tied, so I don't have to worry about pregnancy, but even so, I still take all the precautions I can. I'm a grown woman, it's my responsibility take good care of myself. This includes condoms, regular monthly testing, and if it were necessary, plan B, and a procedure in the worst case scenario. I haven't spoken with any providers in real life, but in the online community, I can tell you that the women I have spoken with want about as much drama as you do, which is none. I personally do not give a hoot about who you are beyond verifying that associating with you isn't going to end up with me facedown on a jogging path getting dusted for fingerprints.

Looking at it from a business perspective, I would make more money off of a good reputation and repeat "business" than any sort of scamming or fuckery that results in court BS and a human life. If I were looking to pin down a husband, this wouldn't be the way I went about it. From any other perspective, I ask the men that I see to be respectful and treat me well, and give them the same in return. I'm sure the wrong side of this business could make you misandrist and bitter, but I love men, I love sex, I love variety and adventure, and I love the freedom that the hobby gives me to spend my days with my kid and live comfortably. These men help pay my bills, we both get laid, and then we all go back to our lives without causing each other trouble, who in their right mind would complicate that arrangement?

Just so you know, we're not all the same, and we're not all out to scam you.
MeloraFoxx is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #11
Guest061814
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
RD:
Go sit in the bleachers in family court at your county courthouse for a day. It's all there, real life with no script. And, anyone that works medical profession, or social services, sees this stuff almost every day, as it's not exclusive to strippers, etc. Frequently, it's college kids (not on the pill), and a big issue there (other than stds floating around the dorms) is that they get scared of parents, and don't do Plan B or even think about that, until to late, and then they have issues with the big "A", so there's a kid several months later. Once your ID is known, the local judge will take it from there, as the dna test is quite conclusive.
Um. Yeah. What UC said. Go to Family Court in a big city on any given day and the freaks come out!

And yes. Women file paternity papers with nothing more than a street name and a description. Or many different options for the baby daddy. Shit gets crazy.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #12
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
C'mon guys. Its not rocket science. If they want your ID, they got it.

There must be 50 ways a determined provider can get enough info on you to give a judge or a PI the means to look you up.

Lets start with the obvious: going thru your pants while you're in the pisser.
Did you take the bus? She or her friend can write down your license plate number.
Did you contact her by email? If so....did you use IP spoofing? If not, she has your IP address.
Hidden cameras.
Did you leave that water bottle behind? Fingerprints.
And lets not talk about the hefty dna sample you left.

No....I'm not paranoid. But all of the above are easily obtained. Just saying......your hobby phone doesn't make you bulletproof. If the gal is vengeful, smart, and bat-shit crazy.....you could be in trouble.
I like you but as for the car situation. I never tell them what kind of car I drove there. I only met at hotels

The license plate goes with the car thing I might have drove my friends car there but she would be looking for the wrong car anyway.

As for email that's a no only if the FBI got involved in a child support case because all the info there says I'm form another country.

My hobby phone is prepaid there isn't any info to track me or anyone there they don't care who you are as long as you buy that card.

And as for DNA she could get me on that one if she get the state police to block off all the state borders and DNA test everyone in the state.

And fingerprints what child support office is going to dust a hotel room for prints because you don't know who you slept with. Do they bring in everyone who has prints in the room. Would they bring in 50 people to find out who a providers baby daddy is. I think not.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #13
Nightman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Wow! Hobby phone and and hobby name. If they're fucking 10 guys a day, good luck tracking you down. Strippers, the same thing. If she's raw dogging you in VIP, you're probably not the only one.
Nightman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:51 PM   #14
Guest061814
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
Your friends must be afraid to get on a plane or in a car with you with luck you have. You know several guys!! Damn. Just knowing you is bad luck. Lol. And all of them ended up being the fathers of strippers children. A one night stand with a stripper and and she sure your the dad and she is right too.

Play the lottery right now this is like finally destination.

And your on this site too. Your sure to make a child here.

Good luck man. I'll pray for you
You lost me. But, whatever...

I'm quite unlikely to make a baby, though. But thanks for your concern.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #15
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse View Post
Um. Yeah. What UC said. Go to Family Court in a big city on any given day and the freaks come out!

And yes. Women file paternity papers with nothing more than a street name and a description. Or many different options for the baby daddy. Shit gets crazy.
A street name?? Really. "He lives on Main your honor". He is white too. Come one. I would love to be in that court.

Oh and in a big city too like they got time for that shit with killings and shooting and drugs going on.

A street name!!

"Your Honor he was on Main Street the day I conceived".

"He said his my was Joe too"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women