Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2016, 09:53 AM   #16
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

calm down, tiger. nobody insulted anybody specifically. this commentary has all been impersonal and specifically about an action - or lack of it. if you are participating in said stupid and lazy action, just take that feedback on board and use it to make your business more successful.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:15 AM   #17
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm not a tiger, I believe I am Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
calm down, tiger. nobody insulted anybody specifically. this commentary has all been impersonal and specifically about an action - or lack of it. if you are participating in said stupid and lazy action, just take that feedback on board and use it to make your business more successful.
Well, you don't have to acknowledge the disrespect if you don't want to, but I was reading the same thread as you, and I found it disrespectful at certain points. (Your comments mainly) Although I happen to put the city in most, if not all (not100% certain), of my ads, I was still personally insulted by the unnecessary comments that could have been spared.
However, this particular feedback would absolutely be null and void at the point it crossed the line from being feedback to disrespect . And I will pass on the business advice , I don't think I fully trust your opinion on what is successful or not. But thanks anyways.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:41 AM   #18
sailorman1980
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

Not that I'm trying to add fuel to the fire, but I'm with Zgirl on this one. Just because it does not refer to anyone specific, it was basically the same as saying, "what do you expect? They are just a bunch of stupid whores."

People make mistakes. If a girl doesn't mention the city, just mention it to her in a message. Same for the guy in a review.
sailorman1980 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:07 AM   #19
xJTxSOA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Holy shit I think Zgirl just became my new atf.
xJTxSOA is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:33 AM   #20
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Not really sure why Zgirl is taking this personally, but sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Rant all you want darlin', but this was not meant for anyone specifically. Especially since every one of your ads that I've seen have been very well put together with ALL the needed info in the title and body.

I'd like to point out a couple of things from my own experiences with this....

When a lady places an ad, we cannot respond to it in the thread. Just the way it is, and it's probably a good thing to be honest for several reasons. So, when the title doesn't have the city in it, just says "I'm here in West TX visiting" or some shit, we have to open it and read down thru it to see if she states what city. Some of these ads are pretty lengthy, so it does take time. And when there's no city mentioned in the ad, we have no fucking idea where they're talking about. And the biggest kicker, she asks if there's any interest. Interest for where? Midland? Odessa? Abilene? Lubbock? El Paso? Amarillo? I mean c'mon. So, now we have to send a PM. Ok, simple enough right? Well....no, it's not. I've got 2 fucking PM's sitting in my sent items that have gone unread. One of them that's 4 days old, and one that is nearly 3 weeks old. Both sent to very well respected VP's. And that's not even counting ones that I've gotten sick and tired of looking at cause they're so old and have just said fuck it (that's right, I said fuck it) and deleted them. Then some of these ladies turn around and bitch in Coed that they're never coming back because they didn't do well. Well....no fucking shit? I wonder why?? If the lady isn't smart enough (now I'm not talking about newbie ladies that just joined the board, I'm referring to highly respected VP's that have not only been on here a while, but have also been out here several times and they know how vast our forum is) to market herself properly in her ad and doesn't feel the need to respond to PM's in a decent amount of time, then I feel absolutely no remorse for her not doing well.

Regarding the ladies name and city in review titles. It's not a terrible issue right now due to the slow down because there's not as many reviews being written. So, opening it to see who the provider is and what city it took place isn't as big of a deal as it was last year or even two years ago when it was booming and reviews were being written left and right from all over West TX. Hence the push to get the fellas to put the providers name and city in the title. Most of us are doing that now, but we still get a few that don't.

One of the best points made on this thread was by buster. He mentioned it's not as difficult for us locals, but if you're from out of town, you have no fucking idea where to even begin when you need to start sifting through each and every review and provider that is listed in West TX. Some of which don't even mention what city their based in in their showcase or profile, some just say West TX. Ummmm ok. Then the poor fuck has to start really digging, reading reviews (that don't have the city in the damn title) and it can become tiresome. There was a fella that traveled out here not that long ago that made a post stating he can't believe how hard it is to figure out who the fuck is where and when. And he's absolutely right.

I'll end my rant as well. But Zgirl, you need to understand something. We've been very nice about this for a very long time. Asking and requesting over and over from both mongers and the ladies to help us out so we know who is where and when. So, I would suggest, sit back, take a deep breath and think about the fact that the frustration goes both ways. There was absolutely no mention of any specific provider in this thread in any of the posts. If anyone has personally attacked anyone here it's been you by quoting others posts, including mine.

Cabeesh?
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:36 AM   #21
john_deere
Valued Poster

being offended is a choice.

you choose to read and respond however you like, but that has consequences. for example, i'm sure other readers - like me - had no negative opinion or any opinion at all about zgirl until this thread happened. she decided to be upset, and that's not usually the best marketing move, but obviously some see it differently.

the point still stands. some things are objectively stupid.

and by the way, i'm not 'acknowledging the disrespect" because none was intended. you will goddamn well know it when i disrespect you. lol
Old 06-29-2016, 12:51 PM   #22
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

FBSM all valid points , and I still stand by everything I wrote . I feel like it was disrespectful at certain points . It (my point) has nothing to do with what side of bed I woke up on. It is not me trying to be argumentative. It is simply me pointing out something that may be should be looked .
Old 06-29-2016, 12:56 PM   #23
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorman1980 View Post
Not that I'm trying to add fuel to the fire, but I'm with Zgirl on this one. Just because it does not refer to anyone specific, it was basically the same as saying, "what do you expect? They are just a bunch of stupid whores."

People make mistakes. If a girl doesn't mention the city, just mention it to her in a message. Same for the guy in a review.
Thank you. I agree totally .
Old 06-29-2016, 01:04 PM   #24
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
being offended is a choice.

you choose to read and respond however you like, but that has consequences. for example, i'm sure other readers - like me - had no negative opinion or any opinion at all about zgirl until this thread happened. she decided to be upset, and that's not usually the best marketing move, but obviously some see it differently.

the point still stands. some things are objectively stupid.

and by the way, i'm not 'acknowledging the disrespect" because none was intended. you will goddamn well know it when i disrespect you. lol
If you or another reader have a negative opinion about me now because this thread well hell , that's not my problem. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I stand by what I wrote. I don't have the best opinion of you and I've never met you. The way you talk about ladies on here isn't in the kindest of ways. I could be wrong , I don't know, but your comments have consequences as well. I'm sure we will never meet , and that only means you're missing out on a great blow job . And that's a shame. But we both live with our consequences and life will go on.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:14 PM   #25
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

I never felt for an instant that you were being argumentative.

You have your right to your opinion that some or even all of this thread is disrespectful to the ladies. No problem there. But you might want to consider your approach when you do decide to jump in with both feet regarding a topic that has been discussed for a very long time, that doesn't seem to be sinking in (which is where the....what the hell happened to common sense came from), and one that you admittingly know very little about. You yourself stated in your first sentence you never realized how important it was until you recently read a post from a Mod expressing how important this is.

Stand by your statements, again you have every right. But, it may or may not have consequences regarding how you're perceived on this board by other mongers. I for one find it very problematic, but I'm not you and won't have to deal with it either way.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:23 PM   #26
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
If you or another reader have a negative opinion about me now because this thread well hell , that's not my problem. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I stand by what I wrote.
Here's where you're wrong Zgirl. It IS your problem. Keep in mind that this is for you ladies to market a product to the best of your ability to try and get us to purchase said product. If there are negative opinions out there of you, then how is that NOT your problem? It certainly can't help business. Never has been a good thing in all the years I've worked in business. Clients can and do choose to take their bizz elsewhere.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:30 PM   #27
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

problematic?? Lol. Okie dokie.

God forbid there is something you've done that maybe offended an unorganized, stupid, no common sense havin (did I cover all the traits ??) lady such as myself. You have a penis, therefore that means I'm wrong and automatically you're right . I will remember that next time. My apologies for being "problematic".
Old 06-29-2016, 01:47 PM   #28
john_deere
Valued Poster

lolz

zgirl, this thread wasn't even about you...until you made it that way. that's either genius marketing or very stupid.

i have noticed, however, that you're the only girl commenting. i'm also sure that some other, very successful ladies are reading this and agreeing wholeheartedly with the op, and with me when i say...some people have their shit together and some don't. that's life. me having a penis doesn't automatically make me wrong for saying so.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:07 PM   #29
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default What City?

I'd like to know how many VPs actually do research about West Texas before they place their ad. Or do they just have one specific city in mind and automatically assume we know what city they will be in.

I wonder if part of the problem comes from the VPs and the subforums or cities they normally work in. A lot of these VPs work and advertise in subforums where there is one major city so yhey don't have to concern themselves with posting the city in the ads.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:40 PM   #30
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
I'd like to know how many VPs actually do research about West Texas before they place their ad. Or do they just have one specific city in mind and automatically assume we know what city they will be in.

I wonder if part of the problem comes from the VPs and the subforums or cities they normally work in. A lot of these VPs work and advertise in subforums where there is one major city so yhey don't have to concern themselves with posting the city in the ads.
Hey that is a very interesting point.... Might have alot to do with why it's even a problem.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women