Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2017, 08:47 PM   #31
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
What is creepy is the pimps hanging around
Yeah and after all, you've shown that you have excellent pimpdar..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 09:38 PM   #32
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I know a lot of gentlemen that keep spreadsheets like this. Some are far more detailed than JRs. I have always been very meticulous when it comes to keeping notes on guys AND ladies in the hobby too. My notes keep me safe so I assume it’s the same for the guys. I imagine most guys have a roster too. Lol. I don’t see the creepiness in it. We all have little black books so to speak.
JR has a reputation for sharing information that is no one's business so it might not be creepy by itself, but with stuff he has said in the past there is zero chance I would ever share info with him. I don't think he does it on purpose, but he has even shared info in the same post he was lecturing guys about not sharing personal info.
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:22 AM   #33
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Again, what about all the info on the LEGIT girls? All well and good to laugh off the backpage minesweeper stuff, but paranoiacs compile info on everybody.

I have lost count of how many girl's RW names and other info I've learned over the years in this hobby. It happens in the course of things when you establish really good relationships, or when you check people out in the course of legitimate "research" and you discover that they're just sloppy about it. Or somebody in their lives has made a point of fucking with them and put it all over the internet.

You've got a super-nice gal on this site who is on her third or fourth identity in the hobby because she's got a kid, an ex-husband with a custody lawyer and she saw the wrong guy here.

You've got a drop-dead gorgeous girl on this site who has like a half-dozen mugshots on the internet. None for sex offenses.

You've got a gal who comes around here who, though she likes to lecture other providers about the hobby, is fucking stupid enough to use her RW LinkedIn profile pic in her hooker showcase. No shit.

There's a fairly new girl around whose pictures get you to her RW Facebook and pictures of her and her little children, courtesy of a nasty gossip website somebody flamed her on.

Just a few examples. All from 'legitimate research'.
I don't save that shit- I file it all of it in 2 mental folders:
"She's cool" or "LOL @ that chick."

I don't save it.... but I remember how I found it in the first place, and I could pull it all up again in nothing flat.

Good thing i'm just a pretty benign smart-ass, not a paranoid old man.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:05 AM   #34
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
JR has a reputation for sharing information that is no one's business so it might not be creepy by itself, but with stuff he has said in the past there is zero chance I would ever share info with him. I don't think he does it on purpose, but he has even shared info in the same post he was lecturing guys about not sharing personal info.
"sharing information that no one's business"

Wow, LOL. The information gathered is mostly from here on ECCIE, with some from BP. Everything is wide out in the open. I sometimes file under the ladies name, and keep moving files around after more information from people here. A lady can go to the top of the stack, and then I wait to see if I want to see her.

Case in point, Girl #1 and Girl #2 started out at the bottom of the stack because I have a personal preference for ladies without tattoos: this is sometimes hard to find. After numerous positive comments Girl #1 and Girl #2 both became ladies I would like to see. When Girl #1 retired, as so many ladies do, Girl #2 got a phone call.

Shall we start a list of the really outstanding ladies who have retired, moved, quit, or just plain faded away from the hobby?

There are so many really nice ladies for guys to see. But there are more ladies that we should avoid. There are some very crazy people in the hobby. Everyone knows this.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:32 PM   #35
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
"sharing information that no one's business"

Wow, LOL. The information gathered is mostly from here on ECCIE, with some from BP. Everything is wide out in the open. I sometimes file under the ladies name, and keep moving files around after more information from people here. A lady can go to the top of the stack, and then I wait to see if I want to see her.

Case in point, Girl #1 and Girl #2 started out at the bottom of the stack because I have a personal preference for ladies without tattoos: this is sometimes hard to find. After numerous positive comments Girl #1 and Girl #2 both became ladies I would like to see. When Girl #1 retired, as so many ladies do, Girl #2 got a phone call.

Shall we start a list of the really outstanding ladies who have retired, moved, quit, or just plain faded away from the hobby?

There are so many really nice ladies for guys to see. But there are more ladies that we should avoid. There are some very crazy people in the hobby. Everyone knows this.
Your post in this thread is mostly fine but you have a nice history of sharing the wrong info about girls including their person info I assume they give you by thinking they can trust you. That does not belong on this site. I'm going to leave it at that since this is off topic (I helped take it off topic no doubt).
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:14 PM   #36
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Again, what about all the info on the LEGIT girls? All well and good to laugh off the backpage minesweeper stuff, but paranoiacs compile info on everybody.

I have lost count of how many girl's RW names and other info I've learned over the years in this hobby. It happens in the course of things when you establish really good relationships, or when you check people out in the course of legitimate "research" and you discover that they're just sloppy about it. Or somebody in their lives has made a point of fucking with them and put it all over the internet.

You've got a super-nice gal on this site who is on her third or fourth identity in the hobby because she's got a kid, an ex-husband with a custody lawyer and she saw the wrong guy here.

You've got a drop-dead gorgeous girl on this site who has like a half-dozen mugshots on the internet. None for sex offenses.

You've got a gal who comes around here who, though she likes to lecture other providers about the hobby, is fucking stupid enough to use her RW LinkedIn profile pic in her hooker showcase. No shit.

There's a fairly new girl around whose pictures get you to her RW Facebook and pictures of her and her little children, courtesy of a nasty gossip website somebody flamed her on.

Just a few examples. All from 'legitimate research'.
I don't save that shit- I file it all of it in 2 mental folders:
"She's cool" or "LOL @ that chick."

I don't save it.... but I remember how I found it in the first place, and I could pull it all up again in nothing flat.

Good thing i'm just a pretty benign smart-ass, not a paranoid old man.

Casenet is a great tool at times. I just happened to bring up a local lady today to find out she was busted for Felony Narcotic possession and leaving the scene of an accident a few days ago. This is a well established provider, not a backpage transient. Just gives you more info to make a better decision.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:28 PM   #37
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm wondering how you figured out it was her (her real name)? I don't suppose it's listed under Tasty Cakes. That's weird😳 Does it have photos? I didn't get too detailed while looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
Casenet is a great tool at times. I just happened to bring up a local lady today to find out she was busted for Felony Narcotic possession and leaving the scene of an accident a few days ago. This is a well established provider, not a backpage transient. Just gives you more info to make a better decision.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:40 AM   #38
Brandi Grovey
Verified hula hoop expert

User ID: 369849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So my best friend dies in a car wreck in California and I'm somehow shunned for not going back...funny... You guys crack me up...sorry I didn't share the horrible events that took place I didn't think it would get your dick hard thinking about it not did I think it would get me wet but hey I guess I'm wrong.....

So my friends were at a festival on the lost coast and when they left they were staff edit an eye witness statements...they let the show early for some stupid reason...apparently chocolate pretzels and gummy bears are essential... So they hooped in a truck 5 deep... My best friend was in the bed of the truck when the driver lost control and flipped it... Apparently a camper shell isn't made to keep people inside when it barrel rolls... My BEST FRIEND skid along 3 lanes of highway before hitting a boulder and caving her skull in... That boulder is the only thing that kept her body from careening down a 100ft cliff into the ocean... The camper shell is still on the side of the road...the same road I would travel to work...That is something I'm not ready to go back to...so hope everyone enjoyed my vacation story because I'm checking out of this hotel and going home now...have a great day... We just got her body back from California..well ashes....couldn't afford to ship the body in its entirety so had to have her cremated and have her remains sent back...not something I thought everyone wanted to know but everyone seemed SO interested... Have a good one happy hunting I'm out

staff edit: removing references not allowed per guidelines-S31
Brandi Grovey is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:52 AM   #39
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I'm so sorry for your loss, all my condolences to you and your family.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:57 PM   #40
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Sorry for your loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi Grovey View Post
So my best friend dies in a car wreck in California and I'm somehow shunned for not going back...funny... .......
Hey Brandi,

You just hijacked the tread. This thread was about how men select ladies, or not.
In the hobby, we all have to be careful. My comment was about how our opinions can change over time. Sorry the mention of your name offended you: that was not intended.
"Sometimes, I may change my mind and folders can be moved around to update. For example, the folder with all the information about Brandi Grovey is still shows as a ❌ reject because she was suppose to leave KC."
I just took the time, in another thread, to write some praise about your response to a guy who overstated the problem with a seedy hotel. You are still at the top of my list because of the excellent reviews. Quit digging yourself a hole to jump in.

I am sorry about your loss. Very sorry about your friend.

Everyone should chalk up the recent events and posting to your grief, not you personally. It takes time for the pain and sorrow to pass, few do it in total silence.

Give yourself some type of reward for being the lady who had earned the respect she gets.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:55 PM   #41
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor View Post
I'm wondering how you figured out it was her (her real name)? I don't suppose it's listed under Tasty Cakes. That's weird😳 Does it have photos? I didn't get too detailed while looking.
I knew her real name because she was careless on Facebook and my hobby Facebook account brought up her real profile as someone to 'like' This has happened more than you can imagine.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:45 PM   #42
Brandi Grovey
Verified hula hoop expert

User ID: 369849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JR and my dearest BILBO..thank you for the kind words ...I greatly appreciate it...some days are tougher than others and today was especially hard...I apologise for the post...it was rather unbecoming if me and I hope I can regroup in a hot bath and come back tomorrow ready for action... I do understand the intention of the post and I highly encourage and often recommend gentleman research and educate themselves on who they see...i for one can admit when I am wrong and I was definitely wrong for being so sensitive and rather close minded to the post as a whole...valid points were being made on a great topic and my dissertation on a subject far from the topic at hand was rather uncalled for...so I shall digress and thank you gentleman for the condolences and for the approach you took in addressing the issue with me...again my apologies for my initial reaction...just another lesson to think before you speak...or in this case type...keep the thread on this great topic and keep the opinions flowing... education is key to having a great time...I have met some absolutely wonderful people here and hope to meet some more...happy hunting and happy researching everyone...hugs and kisses it's bath time for me
Brandi Grovey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women