Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
Philly B
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default Best spots in Cologne?

I'm going to be out there for a few days next week and would like some recommendations. I see they have Pascha, FKK Samya, and agencies but would like to know which spots are best. If you have any info please let me know. Thanks!
Philly B is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:06 PM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

One of the guys on this board just got back from Cologne can probably chime in as I have yet to go but it is on the hit list. If I go to Cologne no way I do not go to Samya, in fact it is the only place I will go while en route from Frankfurt to Dusseldorf. If you have been to an FKk Club before perhaps you may want try some other options out but if you haven't been to an FKK for sure go to Samya 100%. I really want to try that club out myself just haven't made the NRW yet. It is easy to get to by train and taxi too. The girls still are giving blowjobs without condoms ( YMMV) there but you may run in to issues with covered blowjobs in other places that enforce the new law. In Samya you can at least negotiate the BBBJ, might get stuck w CBJ elsewhere and any agency will have to answer per the new law if you ask although once in private the agency girl may give BBBJ. The new law is bullshit, not really enforced but some places do enforce it. IMHO you go where you can get BBBJ unless that is CBJ is preferred.

Samya also feeds you, gives you girls to stare at for ages and fuck at will and saunas, hot tubs, steam room etc.

I'm jealous, next week I will be in Austin, Texas. Should I fuck at La Quinta Inn, Extended Stay America or Motel 6

I found the below out there elsewhere, maybe you can celebrate too

Samya's 13th Birthday Party on October 2, 2017
Samya will be 13 years old and that will be celebrated. Samya's 13th birthday on Monday, October 2, 2017. We celebrate the 13th birthday of Samya with a big birthday buffet, live music, and Tombola. Special: All guests receive a "Thank you surprise".

You better not miss it!

Samya FKK Club.

Kirschbaumweg 26 A
50996 Kln

Tel. :+49 2236 969636.

Samya Website
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:31 PM   #3
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Kowboy is probably talking about me. I didn't spend a lot of time in Cologne, but I did a lot of research.

If you like FKKs, definitely Samya is the top choice in Cologne. If you can travel a bit you could check out Living Room in Dusseldorf or Bernd's Sauna Club outside of Bonn. There are other FKKs in Cologne (Mediteran and Cesars Palast, for example), but they are smaller and don't get much press.

If you want the RTC experience (lower end club with fewer amenities but MUCH cheaper), there is Luderland just north of Cologne. Lots more RTC clubs farther north in Essen and that area. This is where I will focus my next trip. I loved the RTC club in Frankfurt (Dietzenbach).

If you like brothels, the clear choice is Pascha. It is billed as the largest brothel in Europe, with seven floors of rooms. (The top floor is TS so be prepared for that) Each room is rented by a girl and you can just walk down the halls until you find one you like. The building has a 5€ entry fee but that includes free soft drinks at the bars on the various floors. Across the street is a smaller brothel called Das Bourdell. It has no entry fee, so check it out as well. Base rate is 50€ for 30 minutes, but girls set their own rates and fees for services. Pascha is also a nightclub and hotel, but that's separate from the bordello (although if you are staying at the hotel...)

If you want a more traditional brothel experience, I hear good things about Teenyland. They specialize in young German girls, which is a departure from the Romanian and other Eastern European girls you find at most places. It's a bit more expensive though.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:59 PM   #4
Philly B
Gaining Momentum

Awesome, thanks for the replies! I've never been to an FKK but looking online for strip clubs that's what comes up. I'm going with the GF who's pretty down but she likes the strip club type atmosphere where you can get fucked up then pick a girl. Would that be Samya? Will also be doing a few nights in Amsterdam so if you have any other pointers let me know. Thanks!
Old 09-28-2017, 09:16 PM   #5
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

No, the FKKs are what they call "nudist clubs". They are basically brothels. You can enjoy the pool, sauna, jacuzzi, free buffet, drinks. And there are women lounging around -- usually fully nude. You can approach them or they will approach you for time in the rooms. The entry fee at an FKK ranges from 40€ to 80€ depending on the quality of the place. Then the standard fee for girls is 50€ for 30 minutes.

Not all clubs allow you to bring a woman with you (couples) so you should ask. The first concern at the clubs is letting the couple know that under no circumstance can the woman go with other men. She is restricted to only being with the man she came in with and the women working.

Here's some info I found about couples at Samya:

[quote]Couples
Couples are rare, but welcome. In the Frankfurt area, the girls that would be interested would approach you and her. But in Samya, you'll have to make eye contact and approach and proposition the girls.

In most places, your wife/gf would change and shower in the guys locker room, rather than with the club girls, however. On the other hand, in FKK Samya, many of the girls shower and change in the same location with the guys, so it would not be so unusual to have your wife/gf change there as well. The women do have the option of showering upstairs, and your gf/wife would have that option.

It's not a swinger club, where women get in free. She will be treated just like you would be treated. She'll be charged an entry fee and be given a towel and flip flops. Some places (including Samya in Cologne) offer robes.

===========

But you can get fucked up and then pick a girl. They won't be stripping for you. They'll be fucking you.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:51 PM   #6
Philly B
Gaining Momentum

Okay it sounds like Samya is where we'll be! Thanks for all the info I'll be sure to report back and let you guys know how it goes.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:31 AM   #7
Philly B
Gaining Momentum

Okay so made it out to Samya but it didn't go so well. The girl who checks you in refused to allow my GF in. I thought maybe she didn't know what she was talking about so I asked for the boss and he said the same thing. They wouldn't budge at all. Sucks because it looked like a good spot, reminded me of a place we like going to down in Mexico called Hong Kong. Naked chicks walking around and if you like one you just take her upstairs.

So after that we decided to give Pascha a shot. Got there and it was the same thing, no women allowed in the brothel but they do have a strip club on the first floor where women are allowed. We did that and had a great time. $25 open bar until 5am and the girls were pretty nice, 7-9's. I would say it was like any good US strip club but better because $25 covers everything.

Overall it was a good trip but I'm sure it would have been better if we were able to go in.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:43 PM   #8
sean rider
Valued Poster

I'm afraid the no girl friends allowed policy is the norm at FKKs or laufhausen (like Pascha). There is little reason why mgmt would want couples coming in. Yes, they will get one more door fee, but it could lead to problems for them. e.g. guys pimping out girlfriends, stealing customers from the regular workers, or couples just getting excited and doing each other rather than becoming paying customers for regular workers, or women wanting to work the FKK on an ad hoc basis...etc.

My suggestion would be to order up delivery to your hotel, or possibly go to a more traditional brothel with a line up.
sean rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 08:22 PM   #9
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Sorry that was your experience. I suppose they either changed their policy or the reports were wrong.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:59 PM   #10
sean rider
Valued Poster

You might want to try:

http://luderland.de/index.php/luderland-home.html

It is small and not as fancy as some of the bigger clubs. But the entry and session fees are lower, and generally speaking DFK, BBBJ, and BBFS (aka AO in Germany) are available. The girls go from 5-7 with the occasional 8, and are almost exclusively Romanian, but with good service attitudes and few limits.

You can get there pretty easily from the Cologne central station.

(map http://luderland.de/index.php/anfahrt.html )
Old 10-24-2017, 02:47 PM   #11
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
You might want to try:

http://luderland.de/index.php/luderland-home.html

It is small and not as fancy as some of the bigger clubs. But the entry and session fees are lower, and generally speaking DFK, BBBJ, and BBFS (aka AO in Germany) are available. The girls go from 5-7 with the occasional 8, and are almost exclusively Romanian, but with good service attitudes and few limits.

You can get there pretty easily from the Cologne central station.

(map http://luderland.de/index.php/anfahrt.html )
Would this be a club that would be of interest to somebody who found Dietzenbach much to their liking for it's laid back pretty much no limits club? I wonder if it has the ' couch rule' as well

if so I might have to add it to the list !

Old 10-25-2017, 04:40 AM   #12
sean rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Would this be a club that would be of interest to somebody who found Dietzenbach much to their liking for it's laid back pretty much no limits club? I wonder if it has the ' couch rule' as well

if so I might have to add it to the list !

Yes it is Dietzenbach-like except fewer girls and better facilities. Not sure couch action is still offered. My guess is that B.B. in public areas is probably no longer allowed. Of the RTCs in the NRW this one is the southernmost. Walk from train is maybe 5 minutes longer walk than Dietz.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:11 AM   #13
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
Not sure couch action is still offered.
A guy from England just told me of another club up there about an hour away maybe called La Luna? and a story that he walked in and there was a girl getting GB'ed, about 30 men were gathered around, her entire body plastered in cum and the girl had a river of it streaming out of her pussy being gathered in a German beer mug. These RTC's sound quite wild from the traditional FKK. I see there seem to be more of them in that Cologne/Dusseldorf region while Frankfurt only has the one.

Sorry if my couch rule wasn't clearer, I think what I meant is that little chance you take when you sit next to the girl on the couch that there is no turning back and you are on the hook to go fuck her.

Any clue how the other RTC's in the NRW are easy to reach by train if you choose not to have a car? Or is a car a must have? Trains and short taxi rides work fine but if need car will look in to it
Old 10-25-2017, 07:53 PM   #14
sean rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
A guy from England just told me of another club up there about an hour away maybe called La Luna? and a story that he walked in and there was a girl getting GB'ed, about 30 men were gathered around, her entire body plastered in cum and the girl had a river of it streaming out of her pussy being gathered in a German beer mug. These RTC's sound quite wild from the traditional FKK. I see there seem to be more of them in that Cologne/Dusseldorf region while Frankfurt only has the one.
La Luna is an AO place that isn't usually considered one of the RTC clubs. The RTC clubs are a bit cheaper, and essentially part of a chain. We can't know for sure, but the general thinking is that the RTCs are owned and operated by the same people, but La Luna is not.

The service at La Luna is apparently mixed quality, but AO has always been available. I've only been there a couple times (it's a little out of the way) but had good experiences there.

They occasionally have GB parties and that's apparently what your friend stumbled upon. More typically it's like the rest. You get there, shower up, hang out, chat up a girl (despite their speaking poor if any English), go to a room for a latex-free adventure, shower and repeat. If I remember correctly, however, you don't pay the girl directly but rather the house frau.

No guarantee these girls are still working (don't know) but they look typical...

http://club-laluna.com/index.php/girls.html
Old 10-25-2017, 08:01 PM   #15
sean rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry if my couch rule wasn't clearer, I think what I meant is that little chance you take when you sit next to the girl on the couch that there is no turning back and you are on the hook to go fuck her.

Any clue how the other RTC's in the NRW are easy to reach by train if you choose not to have a car? Or is a car a must have? Trains and short taxi rides work fine but if need car will look in to it
Generally at these clubs if you sit on the couch it's an expression of interest that "allows" (especially at clubs where girls aren't allowed to initiate) the girl to converse and so on.

You aren't obliged to pay for a session until some kind of intimacy takes place...kissing, hand job, blowjob, etc. I'd say 90% of the time once a guy sits down something is going to happen. But some guys, especially regulars, might sit for a few minutes, and then wander off.

But it would be rude (by convention) to sit down on a two person couch with a girl, and then just talk and talk and talk, or just ignore her because you just wanted a place to sit down. That second empty spot is where her money is going to land, and she needs it either making money or empty.

Getting to RTCs is a mixed bag. Some are impractical without a car. Others have reliable taxis at the train station, and without a taxi a walk would be impractical. Still others are a 15 minute walk from the train. And there are busses in the mix, although they can be a bit more challenging for tourists.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women