Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2017, 08:13 AM   #1
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Games 6 and 7

Who was there Friday and Saturday nights?

I will be the first to admit that I went to the ballpark Friday night fully expecting it to be the last game of the season for the Astros. (I have attended their first and final home game for well over a quarter of a century now). I truly felt that the Yankees had the mojo to get it done and thought that Verlander would finally get hit.

Fast forward to Saturday - game 7. Best game of ANY sport. Nothing like a game 7. Houston Astros had the edge, Morton and McCullers. Oh, and how about that defense? Won and done......
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 08:33 AM   #2
ritter
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I was there Friday and it was electric.
ritter is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 09:57 AM   #3
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GO 'STROS! I'm excitied about the World Series for a change. Been a while since Houston sports were this uplifting!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Who was there Friday and Saturday nights?

I will be the first to admit that I went to the ballpark Friday night fully expecting it to be the last game of the season for the Astros. (I have attended their first and final home game for well over a quarter of a century now). I truly felt that the Yankees had the mojo to get it done and thought that Verlander would finally get hit.

Fast forward to Saturday - game 7. Best game of ANY sport. Nothing like a game 7. Houston Astros had the edge, Morton and McCullers. Oh, and how about that defense? Won and done......
Hey ole buddy (who've I never actually met ) I'm guilty of copying game 7 on the DVR and going back to the home run in the 4th and the whole bottom of the 5th, then the post game celebrations.

To the Dodger series, I'm going to think out of the box and have Verlander start game 3 at home, with either Morton, McCullers, or McHugh pitching in game 2 at LA. I think McHugh has some good innings left, and he sure looked good at Yankee Stadium getting outs after the other relievers got bombed.

Also, we need a quality left handed long relief pitcher as our current left handers have a lot to be desired.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Hey ole buddy (who've I never actually met ) I'm guilty of copying game 7 on the DVR and going back to the home run in the 4th and the whole bottom of the 5th, then the post game celebrations.

To the Dodger series, I'm going to think out of the box and have Verlander start game 3 at home, with either Morton, McCullers, or McHugh pitching in game 2 at LA. I think McHugh has some good innings left, and he sure looked good at Yankee Stadium getting outs after the other relievers got bombed.
Hmmm. Might work. Has some merit, but I doubt they'll go that way.

Also, we need a quality left handed long relief pitcher as our current left handers have a lot to be desired.
Well right now, we have no left handed relievers. No way your going to send Sipp out there unless he's moping up a mess. (And he would no doubt mess that up!!!)
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 04:52 PM   #6
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

We have Liriano, but yeah - he's not a quality reliever.

I hope the bats stay awake. I have very little faith in the bullpen.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 10:11 PM   #7
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Hopefully game 1 will become an immediate classic.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women