Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36483
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2017, 07:48 PM   #256
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Right. Nobody wants to help me. Nobody gives a shit about me. There's no light at the end of this tunnel. I don't want to carry this on much longer. I'll be better off dead and at peace. This life was a failure from the beginning. Maybe, if there's a next time, I'll get it right. Suicide will be the greatest thing I've ever done.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:01 AM   #257
vitameatavegamin
Gaining Momentum

Wrong......you either need to get some help for your mental state, (Bipolar?) or get the hell off the computer and stop acting like one of the most pathetic trolls out there!
vitameatavegamin is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:35 AM   #258
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Now you're makin' sense!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitameatavegamin View Post
Wrong......you either need to get some help for your mental state, (Bipolar?) or get the hell off the computer and stop acting like one of the most pathetic trolls out there!
Stay out of this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
Right. Nobody wants to help me. Nobody gives a shit about me. There's no light at the end of this tunnel. I don't want to carry this on much longer. I'll be better off dead and at peace. This life was a failure from the beginning. Maybe, if there's a next time, I'll get it right. Suicide will be the greatest thing I've ever done.
I blame 3-sides!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:24 AM   #259
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP should be productive and off himself by the nearest med school. Med schools are always looking for cadavers.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:04 PM   #260
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
I think I have a simple solution to your whole delima.. Since you have long hours in a specialized school program for the gifted and you have to pay to work for your employer which makes you so broke that you havent got enough money to date and some random lady is using your credit cards and yor not flexible enough to.perform auto felatio your in a tough spot.. Now if you can scrape up enough money to buy a condom you could stretch it over a jar of mayonnaise then get the relief your looking for...if you can't afford a condom well just about all of us will be more than willing to save you one of our used ones....problem solved and you still have the mayo for sandwiches...lol lol lol. See im looking out for ya...
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:46 PM   #261
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Stay out of this!!

I blame 3-sides!!
3 sides?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:18 AM   #262
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Pyramider!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
3 sides?
I know, I know...it actually has 4 sides and a base but, it's a nick-name...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pyramid.jpg (9.1 KB, 81 views)
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:03 AM   #263
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I want to see if I get this job with this defense contractor. That would turn my life around, but I have a poor credit score, and I heard they have disqualified people because of debts. If that doesn't work out, there's definitely still suicide or perhaps I'll try to flee the country.

Being denied a job because of debt is a lot like being denied sex because you're a virgin, which is actually what happened. So, I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:42 PM   #264
Dallas_Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default I had so much to say....

I was consumed all day long during work reading this. Not sure I agree with the good or the bad. Definitely not suicide! That's the easy way out, and all u do is hurt others. Especially family. And I'm sure they love you!

I must say tho, it was entertaining. I couldn't stop! One second I believe you, the other I'm not sure.
I appreciate u putting all ur commas and periods where needed. Most peeps here write ongoing sentences on everything they write. And can't spell worth a crap! Not even auto correct knows what the hell they're trying to say! (Sorry had to get that in there)
Anyway, if that's the girl u we're speaking to, she's definitely SUPER HOT!! A lot better than most! I'd give her the $600 in a New York minute!
I did wanna say, up until u posted her name, I wasn't sure SHE was even real. I believed ur story, I just wasn't sure SHE was real. Yes u spoke to a woman via Skype, but I thought maybe her whole story was the scam. I wasn't sure where she was when u Skyped her. Meaning, if she was on the other side of the world, they may have had a whole mess of women scamming guys in the US. But I'd bet I just missed something in the thread.
I have a lot more to say, and maybe I'll read again tomorrow if I can and comment on one thing at a time.
I did wanna say what I find hilarious, is all these guys who want this thread done,keep on making comments, knowing it's gonna put this thread right back to the top!
People, if u want this thread to stop, and are really not interested in it, the QUIT READING IT and COMMENTING on it! That's pretty simple isn't it?
True or False, it's entertaining and fun! I guess if fun isn't ur thing in life I can understand ur frustration. But that weird in itself! And people are calling u weird and crazy! Geesh people! Lighten up!!

I'll be back!!
Dallas_Texan is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:04 PM   #265
yitzchak
Valued Poster

She is pretty smoking. I started working out when we first started talking. We talked for like three months, so I actually got into a routine. Before I was too much of a pansy to step into a gym, but I made myself do it so I could at least feel like I could potentially be attractive in her eyes.

Today, I'm still working out, and I've gained a pretty good amount of muscle, at least for not having a lot of time to hit the gym. It's been almost one year since I started. I'm still a skinny looking bitch, but I actually have a chest and some neck build for the time in my life. It's harder to notice other body parts like arms or abs, but I've been told they look bigger. I never thought I would look muscular in my life. I am still improving. I can dumbbell press almost 15 to 20 pounds more than when I started. I think I started with just around 45 lb doubbells, and I would drop to 30 after just a few reps. Now, I can do 60lb dumbbells, and I drop to 45 after a good amount of sets. So, that is like one positive to an otherwise pretty god awful and traumatizing experience. She did give me the motivation to start working out.

I'm still learning how to workout. My chest has definitely ballooned, but everything else is lagging behind. I also hurt my back trying to do squats, so I took a significant break from that. But who cares. Nobody cares. I'm making progress, but I only have time to work out a maximum of around one hour a day, but usually I only go three or four times a week. So, the progress is really slow. My other problem is that I can only really eat once or twice a day. I try to pack everything into one meal. Yet, somehow, I am still seeing progress.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:45 PM   #266
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan View Post
I was consumed all day long during work reading this. Not sure I agree with the good or the bad. Definitely not suicide! That's the easy way out, and all u do is hurt others. Especially family. And I'm sure they love you!

I must say tho, it was entertaining. I couldn't stop! One second I believe you, the other I'm not sure.
I appreciate u putting all ur commas and periods where needed. Most peeps here write ongoing sentences on everything they write. And can't spell worth a crap! Not even auto correct knows what the hell they're trying to say! (Sorry had to get that in there)
Anyway, if that's the girl u we're speaking to, she's definitely SUPER HOT!! A lot better than most! I'd give her the $600 in a New York minute!
I did wanna say, up until u posted her name, I wasn't sure SHE was even real. I believed ur story, I just wasn't sure SHE was real. Yes u spoke to a woman via Skype, but I thought maybe her whole story was the scam. I wasn't sure where she was when u Skyped her. Meaning, if she was on the other side of the world, they may have had a whole mess of women scamming guys in the US. But I'd bet I just missed something in the thread.
I have a lot more to say, and maybe I'll read again tomorrow if I can and comment on one thing at a time.
I did wanna say what I find hilarious, is all these guys who want this thread done,keep on making comments, knowing it's gonna put this thread right back to the top!
People, if u want this thread to stop, and are really not interested in it, the QUIT READING IT and COMMENTING on it! That's pretty simple isn't it?
True or False, it's entertaining and fun! I guess if fun isn't ur thing in life I can understand ur frustration. But that weird in itself! And people are calling u weird and crazy! Geesh people! Lighten up!!

I'll be back!!

It's better than any soal opera or late night movie lol lol
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:39 PM   #267
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

It's fucked up. It's stupid. It's occasionally funny. It's depressing. It insults your intelligence. It's sad. I guess that's why we keep looking at it. Like a car wreck.
Oh the guy who likes his punctuation correct get a life. Or maybe do a review. that's what we are here for. You know. How good is the session not how well she can write or dictate a sentence. Come on member over a year and no reviews
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:48 PM   #268
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
It's fucked up. It's stupid. It's occasionally funny. It's depressing. It insults your intelligence. It's sad. I guess that's why we keep looking at it. Like a car wreck.
Oh the guy who likes his punctuation correct get a life. Or maybe do a review. that's what we are here for. You know. How good is the session not how well she can write or dictate a sentence. Come on member over a year and no reviews
more like train wreck than car wreck.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:57 AM   #269
vitameatavegamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
more like train wreck than car wreck.
Moving towards plane crash, with the Woody Woodpecker theme in the background.
vitameatavegamin is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 05:42 AM   #270
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitameatavegamin View Post
Moving towards plane crash, with the Woody Woodpecker theme in the background.
i assume its the woody woodpecker laugh???

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women