Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2017, 03:47 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
in 2018, there will be 60+ gop senate seats

problem solved
Wanna bet?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:48 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Naw, he wint too publick skool
He dint git that privat skool edificashun lack Obwama did.
Racist Nazi fuck. You're a disgrace to the sheet!

RESIGN NOW!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:56 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Racist Nazi fuck. You're a disgrace to the sheet!

RESIGN NOW!
You're a disgrace to your people. They shunned you at a young age. Pig.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:57 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Wanna bet?
Why? You welsh on your end. Pig
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:18 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I was using a play on words to be funny. Then you fuck it up with some Melania bullshit. Are you saying Melania is now Obama's ? How does she fit in, has she taken the place of Hillary somehow? Since we know she is a mail order bride and obviously not interested in him along with he has a high libido. He just may be getting some dick now and then. I would imagine he prefers Putin's to Barrack's.
So tell me where is this lie I told again? You thinking Trump replaced her is a half-wit statement at best. For him to replace her she would have to be running after he was sworn in. I know he is still campaigning but the election is over.
You'd be lying piece of shit, M T Brain Socket. You're the one with the predilection for sucking dicks, M T Brain Socket, not Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Trump had the last laugh on Odumbo's "go down as president" lib-retarded ass, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

[IMG][/IMG]
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:40 PM   #21
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Wanna bet?
sure as fuck won't go down. might not get to 60.

the movement has started. it will be awhile before dems get any momentum as leaders.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:59 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

problem solved
2019. it will be at least 2 years before this thing gets resolved.

whether it be democrats or republicans in the majority in 2019 remains to be seen.

the 2018 metric for democrat senate is bad.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:44 AM   #23
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1060021973]You'd be lying piece of shit, M T Brain Socket. You're the one with the predilection for sucking dicks, M T Brain Socket, not Trump.

Still running your pie hole I see. And while I do not have bias in favor of sucking dicks, you sir are the poster boy for homophobia.
And as we all know that is a sure sign of having the tendency to becoming gay. So when you come out of the closet I will stand up for you. Till then, you can fuck yourself.

By the way you tag line is a lie and you know it. The "Judicial Watch" is the the new Jim Bakker show. Ironically that time you interviewed at my whorehouse you mascara ran just like Tammy's. If only there was a market for gay facefucking I could get rich off of you.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
It has been the Senate that failed to repeal Obamacare, not Trump. Didn't you ever learn civics?
Yet Trump could defund certain parts all by his lonesome....and he has not. So you are not really telling the truth.

He could have replaced it by not paying this bill. Of course he then would have had to come up with a replacement. Something he lied about having.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...care-subsidies
Trump administration officials have told Democrats they will continue paying controversial ObamaCare insurer subsidies, easing fears that a fight over the issue could lead to a government shutdown.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:27 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

problem solved
Maybe that solves the problem, maybe not but even if they hit 60 in the Senate....they have to hold the House. No easy task.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-both-parties/

The 2018 midterms are a story of two chambers. Democrats are in the best position they’ve been in since 2010 to win a majority of seats in the House of Representatives. The Senate map, on the other hand, is so tilted toward the GOP that most political analysts have all but dismissed Democrats’ chances of winning the chamber before 2020. It has even been suggested that Republicans could gain enough Senate seats (eight) in 2018 to amass a filibuster-proof majority (60 seats).
This is normally the part of the article where I push back on the conventional wisdom and argue something like, actually, the 2018 Senate map isn’t that bad for Democrats. But no, it’s pretty bad: Democrats are a long shot to take back the Senate.
What I will argue, however, is that it’ll also be difficult for the GOP to pick up a bunch of seats. Republicans would need to oust incumbent Democrats, and it’s extremely difficult to beat an incumbent senator in a midterm when his or her party doesn’t control the White House.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:41 AM   #26
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why? You welsh on your end. Pig
Still trying to sell the old welshing bullshit. Any bet you think you could win, you would take. You like to kite your lame position
with "pho phacts" you know are lies, then run and hide when challenged.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:30 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still running your pie hole I see. And while I do not have bias in favor of sucking dicks, you sir are the poster boy for homophobia.
And as we all know that is a sure sign of having the tendency to becoming gay. So when you come out of the closet I will stand up for you. Till then, you can fuck yourself.

By the way you tag line is a lie and you know it. The "Judicial Watch" is the the new Jim Bakker show. Ironically that time you interviewed at my whorehouse you mascara ran just like Tammy's. If only there was a market for gay facefucking I could get rich off of you.
Don't be lying to us, M T Brain Socket. It's quite apparent that you vote for the pro-dick-sucker agenda measures and candidates that will advance that agenda every time you go to the polls, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:53 AM   #28
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Don't be lying to us, M T Brain Socket. It's quite apparent that you vote for the pro-dick-sucker agenda measures and candidates that will advance that agenda every time you go to the polls, M T Brain Socket.
Yes I do vote for the "pro-dick-agenda" if you mean I think is okay if people like you want to blow each other. I think you want it to be illegal so you will not be so tempted. There is only one agenda that I support and that is to liberate folks from Ethnocentric lunatics such you.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:42 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes I do vote for the "pro-dick-agenda" if you mean I think is okay if people like you want to blow each other. I think you want it to be illegal so you will not be so tempted. There is only one agenda that I support and that is to liberate folks from Ethnocentric lunatics such you.
You're a dick-sucker by proxy, M T Brain Socket; so, what you think is despicably perverse and substantively wrong, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:15 PM   #30
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a dick-sucker by proxy, M T Brain Socket; so, what you think is despicably perverse and substantively wrong, M T Brain Socket.
I assume because I let you suck dicks you think that makes me an accomplice. Okay you got me there. Look I do not care what folks think of me so if letting you eat a few wieners makes you happy, I will bear the burden of being a Queer by Proxy. So we agree, I am a dick-sucker because I let you suck them. Glad we finally settled that.
Hey why don't you become an English Pedant by proxy so I can improve my grammar. Dam! I guess it only works the other way. LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women