Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2017, 07:26 AM   #121
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Well golly gee, retarded lenny... maybe the fucking reporters who yelled at Trump "why haven't you called them?" should've thought of that!

And Kelly explained the protocol, retarded lenny - the family members are contacted in advance and given the option to decline a call from the POTUS.
Nice meltdown shit stain. Why would Trump take a suggestion?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:52 AM   #122
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Got a link for any of that, shit-stain? Who is in the "coalition"? What kind of "support" was stopped on October 3rd (the day before the attack), and why? And how do you know this decision landed on Trump's desk?

Either back up your allegations or GFY!
Crickets from the shit-stain! No surprise there... his MO is to make shit up, toss out nasty lies, then run and hide when someone calls him out on it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:57 AM   #123
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Nice meltdown shit stain.
The OP says thank you, retarded lenny.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:58 AM   #124
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Looks like the real truth is the Congresswoman did not vote the way Kelly and a few other veterans on here thought she should vote in regards to spending more taxpayer dollars on their benefits.

Finally the last piece of the puzzle.
At least two of those "Nay" votes by the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida were against measures that allow for the expeditious removal of ineffectual and/or harmful employees from the VA.

Thus, the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida voted to keep the lazy, the stupid and the malefactors on the public payroll. While intentionally dissing the service of military personnel by her votes against measures that would aid them, the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida has repeatedly taken up her singularly important cause to change the House's 200+ year-old rules forbidding the wearing of hats in the chamber.

And Kelly is standing behind what he said, as it is a well known fact that cameras do not capture everything that happens at a public event.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #125
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
The OP says thank you, retarded lenny.
Thanks shit stain. You two make a sweet couple.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:26 PM   #126
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You asked a question, MT Scrotum. That's not pointing out the obvious. And when IB posted an answer to your question, you realized you're too stupid to rebut it, so you claimed it had nothing to do with anything. You're very transparent, MT Scrotum.
Okay, go to Google and type in "Rhetorical". Maybe then you will have enough sense to wish you had kept your pie hole shut. And he never explained how it was relevant only more of his psychobabble.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 06:51 PM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Okay, go to Google and type in "Rhetorical". Maybe then you will have enough sense to wish you had kept your pie hole shut. And he never explained how it was relevant only more of his psychobabble.
While you'd be bobbing on pricks, M T Brain Socket.

Old 10-23-2017, 07:22 PM   #128
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Day TWO ...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #129
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Day TWO ...

STFU, PIGLER WEINERSTEIN!

You should be a permanent host on "The View"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq84yvVvBrw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 04:57 AM   #130
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

So the Rodeo Clown wants to know why we were in Niger? It's the Rodeo Clown's Benghazi!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...f-sgt-johnson/

Irony – Rep Frederica Wilson Wrote Legislation Demanding DoD Policy That Framed Lethal Mission of Sgt. Johnson…

Quote:
Posted on October 23, 2017 by sundance
Sometimes there’s a level of irony that goes beyond the normal boundaries of ordinary irony and simultaneously creates a tear in the space-time continuum of DC hypocrisy; this is one such example.

Representative Frederica Wilson, a devoted member of the professional grievance club, has been at the epicenter of a story surrounding the death of Sergeant La David Johnson in Niger ever since Wilson politicized the bereavement call of President Trump, and the bereavement of Sgt. Johnson’s widow, her constituent, Myeshia Johnson.

Representative Johnson has also claimed she was unaware of why we are carrying out military engagements in Niger, and has called the mission “President Trump’s Benghazi“.

Given that level of expressed outrage it might surprise people to know that it was Representative Frederica Wilson who personally constructed H.R. 3383 / S.1632, joint House and Senate legislation that directs the State Department and Dept of Defense to execute military missions in Niger. Yes, in 2016 Wilson demanded military campaigns in the same place Wilson claims not to know about in 2017.

From her own 2016 press release:Washington, D.C.– In a long-awaited victory, the U.S. House of Representatives today by a voice vote passed H.R. 3833/S. 1632, legislation introduced by Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson (D-Florida) and Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) to help combat Boko Haram.

The measure directs the U.S. secretaries of State and Defense to jointly develop a five-year strategy to aid the Nigerian government; members of the Multinational Joint Task Force created to combat Boko Haram; and international partners who’ve offered their support to counter the regional threat posed by the insurgents.

[…] “Boko Haram has pledged allegiance to ISIS and continues to commit terrible acts of brutal violence against civilians in Nigeria as well as in Chad, Cameroon, and Niger,” said Senator Collins, who authored and originally introduced the bill. “Rep. Frederica Wilson was a willing and able partner in the effort to pass this bipartisan legislation, which requires a five-year strategy to pursue Boko Haram and will bolster U.S. efforts throughout the region. I urge the president to immediately sign this bill into law”, said Wilson.

[…] “Boko Haram captured my attention and the headlines when the terrorist group kidnapped 276 Nigerian schoolgirls from their dormitory rooms 968 days ago. For most of the world, the Chibok girls symbolize the horror that is Boko Haram, but the damage its members have wrought goes far deeper,” said Congresswoman Wilson.

Yes, if the irony wasn’t thick enough already, that press release is directly from the office of Representative Frederica Wilson. Additionally, Mrs. Wilson goes on to demand the U.S. take every possible action against Boko Haram to include their pursuit.

That means Representative Frederica “wacky” Wilson was a key and central figure in establishing congressional policy that directed the Department of Defense to carry out the very mission that killed her constituent Myeshia Johnson’s husband, Sergeant La David Johnson.

Sad and pathetic irony.

Enough said.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:17 AM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
So the Rodeo Clown wants to know why we were in Niger? It's the Rodeo Clown's Benghazi!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...f-sgt-johnson/

Irony – Rep Frederica Wilson Wrote Legislation Demanding DoD Policy That Framed Lethal Mission of Sgt. Johnson…

Most excellent, IIFFOFRDB!
Old 10-24-2017, 08:43 AM   #132
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
While you'd be bobbing on pricks, M T Brain Socket.

Another post from the wheel of misinformation I see. Does any of your post pertain to the thread or comments? I have yet to find one. I noticed you did not deny getting your ass reamed or a dead battery on youR homophone. LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 09:10 AM   #133
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Another post from the wheel of misinformation I see. Does any of your post pertain to the thread or comments? I have yet to find one. I noticed you did not deny getting your ass reamed or a dead battery on youR homophone. LOL!
It's already been established that you are an inveterate liar and the one into perverse homo sex, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:20 AM   #134
bamscram
Valued Poster

It is all about the oil!

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../nige-m10.html

https://www.gowatertown.net/2017/10/...-are-in-niger/
Old 10-24-2017, 02:10 PM   #135
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
She musta forgot that she penned that.. Hard to remember what they did last year when they've spent the last 2 months of it and the first 4 of this year, whining and crying about losing the election..
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women