Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You know, sometimes these people truly are a representative of the people that voted for them.

You nailed it. She is the perfect Democrat Representative.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:38 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You know, sometimes these people truly are a representative of the people that voted for them.
Yep...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:51 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Chief of Staff Kelly has entered the political arena as Donald Trumps puppet. Made a God damn fool of himself.
No, he didn't! He acquitted himself (and his boss) extremely well. And he schooled the fucking DC press corps on how the military treats its fallen with honor, sensitivity and respect.

Quote:
Playing politics about something he said should not be about politics. Trump brought Kelly's son's death up....which is what? Oh yea, politics!
Trump probably asked about his son when Kelly was briefing him on the protocol and precedent. Why don't you bitch about the reporter who yelled at Trump for not calling the soldiers' families? He's the jackass who made it all political!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:55 PM   #19
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I love how he disputed what she said and stated that it wasn’t true.

Oh that’s right. He didn’t. So she was likely correct in what she said Trump said.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:17 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I love how he disputed what she said and stated that it wasn’t true.

Oh that’s right. He didn’t. So she was likely correct in what she said Trump said.
You might want to consult an up-to-date copy of Websters for the definition of "lie": "to create a false or misleading impression" is one of the definitions, meaning the lying cunt lied.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Chief of Staff Kelly has entered the political arena as Donald Trumps puppet. Made a God damn fool of himself.

Playing politics about something he said should not be about politics. Trump brought Kelly's sons death up....which is what? Oh yea, politics!
You’re becoming more unhinged with every post. You’ve exposed yourself for the stupid political hack that you are. Go have a snickers bar.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:24 PM   #22
1blackman1
Valued Poster

See my other response. You’re making an assumption which you can’t prove one way or another. What I said was absolutely correct. Kelly never said nor implied that she lied. Only that he did not like this matter being politicized.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:34 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
See my other response. You’re making an assumption which you can’t prove one way or another. What I said was absolutely correct. Kelly never said nor implied that she lied. Only that he did not like this matter being politicized.
He called the lying cunt a "selfish, empty barrel making noise" -- not speaking the truth.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:40 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Yeah, and the same dumb cunt who blasted Trump for not saying the widows name, spelled the widows name wrong in her tweet. Something Mall Fraud Snitchy would do.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:49 PM   #25
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Once again you are importing your view to his words. He never said she lied or misled. He stated exactly what he felt which was that she was politicizing something that he felt should be sacred. Resorting to name calling and attempts at being insulting doesn’t change the actual facts. He tried through his statement to add context to the presidents words but did not refute that the words were spoken by Trump. Had Trump not said what Sye started he said Kelly I’m sure would have simply said she lied or she misconstrued Trumps words or something to that effect. He did no such thing. He bemoaned the state of affairs in which this became political and told a story of someone saying similar words in the past.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:11 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again you are importing your view to his words. He never said she lied or misled. He stated exactly what he felt which was that she was politicizing something that he felt should be sacred. Resorting to name calling and attempts at being insulting doesn’t change the actual facts. He tried through his statement to add context to the presidents words but did not refute that the words were spoken by Trump. Had Trump not said what Sye started he said Kelly I’m sure would have simply said she lied or she misconstrued Trumps words or something to that effect. He did no such thing. He bemoaned the state of affairs in which this became political and told a story of someone saying similar words in the past.
The actual facts show Kelly said the lying cunt was a "selfish, empty barrel" spouting "noise". You might want to check your Websters again. By no means is "noise" a synonym for "truth" or "fact", but "noise" is defined as "any sound that ... interferes with one's hearing of something." Meaning, the lying, lib-retarded cunt was intentionally keeping the American public from hearing what Trump actually said; thus, creating "a false and misleading impression" -- the very definition of "lie".
Old 10-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #27
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I just listened to Gen Kelly's talk with the press.

He was the one who advised President Trump how to handle calls such as this.

Of course, he can't account for the actions of such reprehensible Polititians.

I wonder how many more Counties have turned Red since this stupid bitch decided to get on TV and make an ass of herself?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:38 PM   #28
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Just because you say it, doesn’t make it so. I give Kelly plenty of credit that he can articulate words like lie and misled. He simply never used any such words. I don’t read anything into his use of cool phrases. In the context of his entire statement he never called her a lie or stated that she was misleading.

It was very clear what bothered him and it wasn’t that she lied (which she didn’t) or that Trump said or didn’t say exactly what she said he did. He didn’t like it being politicized which it is by both sides, Trump included.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:41 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just because you say it, doesn’t make it so. I give Kelly plenty of credit that he can articulate words like lie and misled. He simply never used any such words. I don’t read anything into his use of cool phrases. In the context of his entire statement he never called her a lie or stated that she was misleading.

It was very clear what bothered him and it wasn’t that she lied (which she didn’t) or that Trump said or didn’t say exactly what she said he did. He didn’t like it being politicized which it is by both sides, Trump included.
Kelly explicitly recounted the intent and context of Trumps'words and put that in stark, direct contrast to what the lying lib-retarded cunt was saying and doing, By doing so, Kelly was pointing out that the lying, lib-retarded cunt was lying.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #30
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Kelly stated what he was told (similar words) in an attempt to contextualize Trumps words. But it really comes down to how the words were said. Trump appears to have actually said what She said he said. Now did he mean it that way, maybe not. Did it sound sincere vs snarky, neither of us know. That’s how she heard what he said. Thus she wasn’t lying. You started by claiming Trump didn’t say those words which it looks pretty clear he did. Now it’s a matter of delivery rather than wording or context.

Trump said what She says he did.
Kelly doesn’t like it being politicized.
Kelly never said she lied.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women