Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2017, 09:01 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Congrats To General Kelly - Now That's How You Tell A Bold Face Lie

I'm stunned and saddened that a 4 star general would reduce himself to this. He's nullfied years of military service with a BOLD FACE lie that is indisputable. I really would like to know why? Why would he do such a thing if he wasn't a right wing racist who think exactly like Trump. Disgusting General just totally disgusting.

Let's be clear and let's look at what he said word by word as he was there:

Quote:
"And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned. "But, you know, none of us went to the press and criticized. None of us stood up and were appalled. We just said, OK, fine." - General John F. Kelly

Here are the facts. Congress woman Wilson was not in the Congress at the time the Funds were approved....and secondly here's the full speech she gave that DIRECTLY PROVES General Kelly went before the world and straight up lied his fucking ass off. What a disgrace. There is no way around this for the general and he should rightly be ashamed at his behavior in a single moment he's now lost the credibility that he thought he had. Shameful conduct...he should have known someone would find the tape. fucking idiot guy.

Here"s the tape:

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

How did you find it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:05 AM   #3
flghtr65
Valued Poster

You're right Kelly lied and many have called it a flagrant lie!
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:13 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That fucking video sure as hell documents a partisan, lying, lib-retarded cunt from Florida sickeningly promoting herself, Shit-stained Chapped-ass ... which is the gist of what Kelly said.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:21 AM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

That video PROVES she worked tirelessly to ensure that Building was named in honor of the slain FBI agents. There is no way around it. Not once did she mention money, not once did she promote anything other than honoring those dead officers....and Kelly went before the world and lied. In a way I'm happy this is happening to Kelly...I can't stand bold face liars I put them in the same category as robbers and thieves. General Kelly has disgraced himself as a man. I won't attack his military service but as a man he's disgraced himself to the utmost. Thank goodness for the tapes. Now maybe the Trump administration will stop all the lies and realize everytime they decide to WILLFULLY LIE they will be held accountable. Disgusting creeps.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:31 AM   #6
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
...and Kelly went before the world and lied. In a way I'm happy this is happening to Kelly...I can't stand any white people I put them in the same category as robbers and thieves.
FIFY.

By the way, I followed you over here. I guess the mods ran your racist ass out of Houston, and even though you couldn't handle the Houston crew, no doubt you would really get your worthless, racist ass kicked over here. Burn, baby, burn.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:32 AM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://investorshub.advfn.com/board...e_id=135559772

Quote:
Hey Frederica Wilson! Ya feelin' them rocks-in-yo-head, 'Star'?

Quote:
According to Fox News:

It turns out that U.S. Rep. Frederica Wilson has frequently voted against measures intended to help veterans and their families, according to VoteSmart.org, a vote-tracking site whose founding board members included former presidents Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.

The measures that Wilson opposed included a bill that could have ensured that families of four soldiers slain in Afghanistan in 2013 received death and burial benefits.

In fact, Wilson’s voting record on veterans issues may call into question the sincerity of her recent defense of U.S. service members and their families.

Despite Wilson’s claim to be “committed to honoring our service members, not only with words but with deeds,” she has voted against most bills ensuring continued funding for veteran benefits, including payments to widows of fallen soldiers, the vote-tracking site shows.

She has also opposed measures designed to improve the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Scratch a liberal, find a hypocrite…
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:39 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
That video PROVES she worked tirelessly to ensure that Building was named in honor of the slain FBI agents.
Was that between botox treatments and hat fittings?

Or would you know?

The video doesn't prove shit, except what you dreamed it proves!

Just like the AssHat from Florida lied about what Trump said, and that she heard what he said. At best all she heard was what she was told Trump said (Just like you! BTW) and she's had her face pumped full of too much shit and it's flowed into her pea brain!

I guess you voted of Sheila Jackson Lee! Another "space scientist" in a gaudy hat!

Tell us Sheila's a "genius"!!! Please do!!!
Old 10-22-2017, 09:44 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That video PROVES she worked tirelessly to ensure that Building was named in honor of the slain FBI agents. There is no way around it. Not once did she mention money, not once did she promote anything other than honoring those dead officers....and Kelly went before the world and lied. In a way I'm happy this is happening to Kelly...I can't stand bold face liars I put them in the same category as robbers and thieves. General Kelly has disgraced himself as a man. I won't attack his military service but as a man he's disgraced himself to the utmost. Thank goodness for the tapes. Now maybe the Trump administration will stop all the lies and realize everytime they decide to WILLFULLY LIE they will be held accountable. Disgusting creeps.
You and that clownish cunt from Florida are really stupid, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

Here's an FYI for your stupid-ass, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

The deaths of those two FBI agents sparked the FBI, and every other law enforcement agency, to upgrade both their weapons, from six shot revolvers to semi-automatics, and their body armor for self-protection -- the very "militarization" stupid jackasses like you and your ilk in the NFL are whining about, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. How gloriously ironic it is to see you and that partisan, lying lib-retarded cunt from Florida bragging about what the fuck she did for that dedication.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:53 AM   #10
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Number one, you've attacked the credibility of a four star marine General (there are no ex marines) and a Good Star father. You and your ilk are the lowest of the low.
Number two, the media found this video clip of Wilson at the dedication but from the description of Kelly it is probably not the video he remembers. She does not stand up in this video. I'm confident that the correct video will be found that will confirm Kelly's account.
Number three, if Kelly is correct then Wilson is taking credit for something that she didn't do. Also, we have only the claim that Wilson did get the names on the building. Her track record suggests otherwise.
Number four, Wilson associating herself with Wasserman-Schultz is like saying you're friends with Charles Manson.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:24 AM   #11
lustylad
BANNED

Default Who's Lying Now?

Is shit-stain starting a thread about "how to tell a bold-face lie"? Ok, I'll play!

Maybe shit-stain can include this post from two days ago as a good example of a bold-face lie:

Quote:
Let's investigate why the Trump admin decided to personally pull out coalition support which led to the death of these young men the very next day. It was Trump's call and he's directly responsible for their deaths.

The phony Rhinestone Cowboy told shit-stain to start making stuff up in furtherance of her lying, partisan agenda to turn the Chad attack into "Trump's Benghazi".

Shit-stain can't and won't answer any of my follow-up questions because... well, it's hard to back up a bold-face lie, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Got a link for any of that, shit-stain? Who is in the "coalition"? What kind of "support" was stopped on October 3rd (the day before the attack), and why? And how do you know this decision landed on Trump's desk?

Either back up your allegations or GFY!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:37 AM   #12
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Number one, you've attacked the credibility of a four star marine General (there are no ex marines) and a Good Star father. You and your ilk are the lowest of the low.
Would this qualify as fake outrage by the Trump supporters.

So Trump is the only one allowed to insult vets and Gold Star families ...is that correct?

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:38 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The deaths of those two FBI agents sparked the FBI, and every other law enforcement agency, to upgrade both their weapons, from six shot revolvers to semi-automatics, and their body armor for self-protection --
The FBI had already been "sparked" to "re-tool" and "re-train"!

In those days the FBI "thought" they knew how to conduct "traffic stops" and the result was two dead agents and five wounded of the 8 in vehicles that tried to stop the crooks.

Quote:
Of the eight agents at the scene, two had Remington 870 shotguns in their vehicles (McNeill and Mireles), three were armed with semi-automatic Smith & Wesson Model 459 9mm pistols (Dove, Grogan, and Risner), and the rest were armed with Smith & Wesson revolvers. Two of the agents had backup revolvers (Hanlon and Risner) and both would use them at some point during the fight.
The issues created were "technique" of traffic stop and heavier pistols. Additionally "combat tactical" training was implemented and a more available Special Operation units were trained and deployed ... who also created a six-week course for agents in what amounts to be "first responder" training, but local/state LE had to have officers gone for six weeks, which is tough to do....at Quantico.

The issue then, and now to a degree, is the "elitist" attitude of the Feds, who believe they are "supposed" to be better, so they think they are "better" ... regardless of what confronts them.

It resulted in Ruby Ridge and finally the Waco debacle during Clinton's administration. On another level IMO it resulted in 911 .... some called it "connecting dots" ... or really .... the lack thereof.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:24 AM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Is shit-stain starting a thread about "how to tell a bold-face lie"? Ok, I'll play!

Maybe shit-stain can include this post from two days ago as a good example of a bold-face lie:

The phony Rhinestone Cowboy told shit-stain to start making stuff up in furtherance of her lying, partisan agenda to turn the Chad attack into "Trump's Benghazi".

Shit-stain can't and won't answer any of my follow-up questions because... well, it's hard to back up a bold-face lie, isn't it?
Everyone with common sense knows that Trumps retard ass put Chad on the ban list (from entering the US) for no worthwhile or valid reason..leaving the Chadian government baffeled.Chad then removed their troops from Niger and shortly afterward the troops were ambushed. Trump set these Troops up to die. Just shows this ass clown hasnt a clue about the domino effect of all his bullshit descisions..unfortunately in this case it cost 4 American troops their lives...all because Trump wants to play silly little games. In my view if any of you supported Trumps travel ban in which he included Chad then you all have a hand a role in the death of these troops. Shame on all of you.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:24 AM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Would this qualify as fake outrage by the Trump supporters.

So Trump is the only one allowed to insult vets and Gold Star families ...is that correct?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women