Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh
Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2017, 05:52 PM   #1
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default A question for the staff.

Is the moderation of this site able to stop the following abuse once and for all:

1. Certain members on here (I am not saying names but everybody is aware of who) CONTINUOUSLY keep calling me homosexual names when I am perfectly straight. I mean come the fuck on!!! ONCE ok TWICE ok THREE TIMES ok but this has the fuck been going on INDEFINTELY.

Is the staff aware that when this is repeated repeatedly, even in a joking manner, it becomes offensive because it puts another member on here in a completely false light? I mean just ask yourself a simple fucking question...Is it offensive to a straight man to be called gay? We are adults and we know the answer.

2. The constant reference to webcam shows is high time it were considered OUTING because I really do work on extremely popular sites and someone can link my real world info through the constant banter coming from certain members on here.

3. Someone's original nationality MUST NOT BE ALLOWED to be mentioned here either. It also is a real fact from real life and can eventually have consequences.

4. When will you stop the speculation of reviews too? No place for it here. Unless someone has solid evidence a review is fake , the review should not be talked about as fake. I DO NOT WRITE FAKE REVIEWS. Nor has any provider come forward to say that I wrote a fake review.

A while back the 2 dogs had issued a warning against some of these things but the staff seems to be short memoried and totally forgot about implementation of the foresaid.

Is the stuff the fuck able to put an end of this abuse?

It doesn't take much. Issue a warning and if the warning is broken, I would love to hit the RTM button so proper action can be taken. I am positive this will stop this abuse.

Thank you.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:28 PM   #2
tatasddd
BANNED

The websites I work on ARE PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT dear mods. PLEASE STOP THE ABUSE!!! Nobody wants his place of employment known here, do they?
Old 10-26-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

No one is outing your employment, you use to post adds looking for providers to join you in the cam session as work.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:54 PM   #4
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
No one is outing your employment, you use to post adds looking for providers to join you in the cam session as work.
When I did or do is one thing. When someone , like yourself or Bambino keeps repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again it becomes redundant. It becomes outing.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
2. The constant reference to webcam shows is high time it were considered OUTING because I really do work on extremely popular sites and someone can link my real world info through the constant banter coming from certain members on here.
Interesting. Using Tatas logic, he should be banned for outing himself - multiple times:

Quote:
CG kumquats go up your ass dear. Your reviews state you offer Greek. Just for your information I am perfectly straight although I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years. It is either solo or I have girls suck me on cam and make cash. You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash. Big difference.
Quote:
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals. Mostly men some women. For sure your dog or cat isn't watching it. Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute. Doubt you can afford to watch me for too long.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Don't worry Devo, tatasddd aka Titsfuck on Indys a few years ago is a flash in the pan. His web cam business were he puts Kumquats up his ass, and suck dicks, is floundering. So he comes on here, just to jack us around, self promoting. . . He is not native born, carries a green card. An is a easy target for the IRS...
One correction for the record Eaglehorse. Tatasddd is a United States Citizen mister moron.
Quote:
It depends on the type of a customer. There are guys who go private room and demand cumshot in 3 minutes and there are guys who go private room for 20 + minutes. Recently, in January I had a show with a customer from Switzerland who kept me in private room 4 and a half hours. I do not understand the big hype here about me being a webcam model .
Quote:
FYI: all my friends and EVEN my mother knows I am a successful webcam model of 11 years.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:42 PM   #6
tatasddd
BANNED

You have no containment even the section for the questions to the mods. I cede. I am not falling to your low levels of ignorance. I will let the moderation handle the issue and make you shut the fuck up.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:02 PM   #7
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Is the moderation of this site able to stop the following abuse once and for all:

1. Certain members on here (I am not saying names but everybody is aware of who) CONTINUOUSLY keep calling me homosexual names when I am perfectly straight. I mean come the fuck on!!! ONCE ok TWICE ok THREE TIMES ok but this has the fuck been going on INDEFINTELY.

Is the staff aware that when this is repeated repeatedly, even in a joking manner, it becomes offensive because it puts another member on here in a completely false light? I mean just ask yourself a simple fucking question...Is it offensive to a straight man to be called gay? We are adults and we know the answer.

3. Someone's original nationality MUST NOT BE ALLOWED to be mentioned here either. It also is a real fact from real life and can eventually have consequences.

4. When will you stop the speculation of reviews too? No place for it here. Unless someone has solid evidence a review is fake , the review should not be talked about as fake. I DO NOT WRITE FAKE REVIEWS. Nor has any provider come forward to say that I wrote a fake review.

A while back the 2 dogs had issued a warning against some of these things but the staff seems to be short memoried and totally forgot about implementation of the foresaid.

Is the stuff the fuck able to put an end of this abuse?

It doesn't take much. Issue a warning and if the warning is broken, I would love to hit the RTM button so proper action can be taken. I am positive this will stop this abuse.

Thank you.
Sir,
I would say ,with all due respect, You reap what you sow.

You spam, antagonize, harass and hurang ..... then RTM every little sniffling offense to your sensibilities.
So the answer to most of your questions is no.
NO, we will not jump every time you snap your fingers.

When members cross the line they will be dealt with. How and when another member is infracted will not be discussed with others.... so you have no idea what action may have been taken.

It's a hooker board, adult discussions take place... there is the free exchange of ideas and debate. There are guidelines that govern those discussions. They are for every member to follow.
You concern yourself with how you follow them and let the staff be concerned with how others do.

PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:09 PM   #8
tatasddd
BANNED

Sir, I perfectly understand that but when one member continuously attacks ANOTHER by REPEATING THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I think that calls for some staff intervention. I have no problem with discussions etc. I am talking about one member attacking another with repetitive BS. That is all.

Thank you for stepping in nonetheless.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:11 PM   #9
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Try to have a civil discussion, this is not Co-ed.
Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:49 AM   #10
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Sir you get what you ask for time and time again here by taunting and all the other shit you bring to the table here. You have been warned/banned on numerous times and still don't get it.
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:48 AM   #11
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Wow, this might be one of the funniest fucking threads I've ever read on this site.

Thanks for the entertainment!
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:18 PM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey tatas... If the mods can't help you, have you considered Dale Carnegie? Available in book, audiobook or seminar format. It's even been updated for "the digital age"!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:19 PM   #13
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Remind me again...
Who are you??
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women