Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2020, 11:13 AM   #31
Mrust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayzen View Post
How about we “let this go” and start a new thread?? Everyone’s input and participation has been outstanding...even the negative ones..
That after all, is what kept this thread going.
The novelty of the comical accusations has worn off, I’m bored with it, and ready to move on!
Let’s start a new thread and talk about... some of the other sexy ladies on here, where they are, and if they are available .. Dallas Rain. The Marvelous Morgan, hot summer, HoustonRiley, Simone, and all of the others that I didn’t mention...
There’s many to choose from..all verified and reviewed!!! You won’t be .. TOFTT... unless of course you like the thrill of the unknown.. then by all means... find em where you can! Just be kind, be happy !
Much love.
Brayzen, I don't know anyone well enough to have chimed in earlier but I 100% agree, if anything this gave some of us that didn't already know to see your class and has actually made you even more desirable. So after this I'll no longer participate in this thread and hopefully someone will start a new one as you suggested to highlight all the other beautiful, well meaning and hard working ladies of this area.
Mrust is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:23 PM   #32
Love machine
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
I'm confused why you would even attach that link.... this man came on a well-known site and posted about a newbie-friendly provider. you think he'd want to go for a guaranteed safe newbie-friendly verfied provider. Why else post it here..... Then here you come with your normal fuckery. so I'm confused on why you, someone who plays know-it-all on the boards would give a new guy a skip the games random link??
.......... lmao thats fucking nuts.

Confused on why guys even value your opinion here at this point. Youve been on my no see list since i moved here. For this very reason. No one likes a small town know it all.

Gents- just bc a gent posts 24/7 doesnt mean he knows everything or even good advice(Just means he has no life). Look at this link... i mean why after giving this would anyone take this advice on ladies..... lmao i cant stop laughing. You really got to get something to do.
You're one of the biggest trolls on eccie that I've ever seen.
I honestly don't understand how you have so much time to do nothing but scroll on skip the games and eccie.

BTW The Ladies Ad You Shared A Link to SCREAMS Pimp. Since you know it all you do how many ladies in Springfield have pimps correct???? Smh dont stear new gents toward pimp hoes. Thats just rude. Why even be on eccie if youre into that.
You my dear are just wrong or have some other agenda. If you have a problem with Chief then say it BUT dont you dare bring a treasure like Katee into this. She is NOT managed, EVER. I know her personally.

Your motive here is certainly questionable!
Love machine is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:54 PM   #33
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also agree
She flys solo!!!!

Remember guys..before you give ANY lady your info make sure she's reputable like miss K and most of the ladies on here are
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women