Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2021, 10:54 AM   #31
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I agree with grayturner things happen that we can't control most of the time either at the first or the next day you ( both men and women) could and should respond
If all of us do that most of the comments in this thread would have been avoided
Plus she would have made more money and had the respect of others
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 01:56 PM   #32
NarleyDad54
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

there are some that wants a buck fifty for a BBBJ...and one is well over 50.,says she 45...lol i wont do that when there are several younger gals that offer FS for a buck fifty.....just sayn
NarleyDad54 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 03:04 PM   #33
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison_lynn View Post
I love how this has become a complaint line for Addison lol. Let me just go ahead and throw a little clue out there for anyone who has tried to make an appt with me and had a hard time.... I AM HUMAN. U know, sometimes life doesn't go the way we plan. In a perfect world, all of us girls would be on time, take every appt, and never cancel, ncns, or reschedule. Last I checked, this world was FAR from perfect and let me reiterate that I do have a personal life along with a real family that's needs come before anything and everything else, just like I would hope is the same for anyone that is reading this as well.. I remember when I first started on here, I was single I had nobody to answer to but myself living in a hotel with nothing else to do so I completely devoted my life to being a provider. Things have changed. I've grown up somewhat. But for all the complaints that I have acquired on this thread, looking as if I'm a flake, I guarantee there are infinitely more hobbyists that wouldn't dream of complaining about Addison Lynn. And for those of you that I'm talking about, I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. And for everyone else,oh you know who you are, there are many other providers out there that maybe you would be better suited with. I try my hardest but sometimes my hardest isn't enough for some of you. I'm not a robot I think sometimes some of you forget that about us. It's not easy being put under a microscope and dissected and critiqued for every little thing that we do. Some of you should try putting them this shoe on the other foot and see how well you would do with the pressure of trying to maintain as close to perfection as you can get. I tried to be the bigger person and not feed into the negativity I've seen in this thread but you reach a point of defensiveness especially when you know without a doubt that you try your hardest at something. But then my little feelings got involved because some of you are hurtful in the things that you say. Just goes back to the whole I'm not a robot mentality. You don't have to like me you don't have to see me, but unless you see me on here pointing y'all out for your flaws and mistakes, all I ask is that you try and give me the same respect.
Hey, your tops in my book. I know I only saw you once years ago, but it was sure a fun visit! It is interesting how people's opinions vary on everything based on experience. I have been frustrated by situations making a appt for a day ahead of time to get no answer on that day by other providers. I do give them another chance at times and sometimes it works out just a timing thing, I guess.
I think as clients we don't always realize the volume of messages these ladies get. We've probably all be in that room when they didn't turn down their phone and hear ding ding ding. It would be very easy to have some fall thru the cracks.
One thing that impressed me about Ms Lynn is how nice she was and she was actually not rushing after at all. Coupled with her looks and toe curling skill that's quite a combination.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 06:51 PM   #34
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison_lynn View Post
I love how this has become a complaint line for Addison lol. Let me just go ahead and throw a little clue out there for anyone who has tried to make an appt with me and had a hard time.... I AM HUMAN. U know, sometimes life doesn't go the way we plan. In a perfect world, all of us girls would be on time, take every appt, and never cancel, ncns, or reschedule. Last I checked, this world was FAR from perfect and let me reiterate that I do have a personal life along with a real family that's needs come before anything and everything else, just like I would hope is the same for anyone that is reading this as well.. I remember when I first started on here, I was single I had nobody to answer to but myself living in a hotel with nothing else to do so I completely devoted my life to being a provider. Things have changed. I've grown up somewhat. But for all the complaints that I have acquired on this thread, looking as if I'm a flake, I guarantee there are infinitely more hobbyists that wouldn't dream of complaining about Addison Lynn. And for those of you that I'm talking about, I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. And for everyone else,oh you know who you are, there are many other providers out there that maybe you would be better suited with. I try my hardest but sometimes my hardest isn't enough for some of you. I'm not a robot I think sometimes some of you forget that about us. It's not easy being put under a microscope and dissected and critiqued for every little thing that we do. Some of you should try putting them this shoe on the other foot and see how well you would do with the pressure of trying to maintain as close to perfection as you can get. I tried to be the bigger person and not feed into the negativity I've seen in this thread but you reach a point of defensiveness especially when you know without a doubt that you try your hardest at something. But then my little feelings got involved because some of you are hurtful in the things that you say. Just goes back to the whole I'm not a robot mentality. You don't have to like me you don't have to see me, but unless you see me on here pointing y'all out for your flaws and mistakes, all I ask is that you try and give me the same respect.
Totally understand sweets, whenever you are available I will make a plan that works for both of us, have been wanting to meet you for a while, lets make it happen! huggs gorgeous.
bigdaddyar is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:43 AM   #35
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Please help me understand after this thread got so many hits why only two reviews on her on the last encounter page
Are you guys seeing and not posting a review or what??
I am missing out
Old 08-21-2021, 09:00 AM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i am waiting for a chance to play with her.....
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:18 PM   #37
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Bear with me as this Arkie posts for a minute. It's all part of an Arkansas/Missouri exchange program. CatMan4u posts down in my area, so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I'm still waiting for a chance to play with you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarleyDad54 View Post
i wont do that when there are several younger gals that offer FS for a buck fifty.....just sayn
Please do tell who they be, I might have another reason, besides Ms Rain to travel across state lines. JS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Please help me understand after this thread got so many hits why only two reviews on her on the last encounter page Are you guys seeing and not posting a review or what?? I am missing out
She's got 25 reviews I believe, CatMan. As far as the hits, it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, live in Arkansas or Misery, people love drama. They say they don't, but deep down they do. Also most tend not to shit on someone else's encounter and will bite their lip, so when an opportunity presents itself, they unleash the rage.

BTW, we would be willing to exchange one of our lovely ladies for one of yours?

Thanks,
Ex!
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:30 PM   #38
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Ex your great yes I post down . there you guys have several very lovely ladies who love attention
Old 08-21-2021, 08:55 PM   #39
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awww mr ex i so luv luvin you!! you rock baby!!!

(and catman youre a great guy)

addidson hope things work out for ya.. have fun!!!
Old 08-21-2021, 09:12 PM   #40
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
awww mr ex i so luv luvin you!! you rock baby!!!
(and catman youre a great guy)
addidson hope things work out for ya.. have fun!!!
Thanks much Dallas!

Addison, love that picture of yours' in the mirror. I won't be soon forgetting that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
BTW, we would be willing to exchange one of our lovely ladies for one of yours?
I'm thinking Brazen? I just found out we can't accept Dallas Rain cause she has already been made an honorary Arkie.

Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 09:14 PM   #41
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

omg thats awesome baby!!!!!! love it thanks!!!!!
Old 08-22-2021, 08:20 AM   #42
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:

Set it up Dee, I'm in for a double!
bigdaddyar is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 05:30 PM   #43
Theatrical person
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A I can say is that if you have not visited Addison_lynn, you are missing out. A true professional, who obviously loves what she does!!
Theatrical person is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 05:31 PM   #44
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmm bigdaddy
i will b home next week and i will!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women