Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2021, 11:44 AM   #16
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Summer you have your thoughts and I have minei
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 11:45 AM   #17
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just Deleted my comment..
It won't matter
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 12:11 PM   #18
CatMan4u
Premium Access

You ladies are free to think what ever you want
Old 10-29-2021, 12:14 PM   #19
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 12:30 PM   #20
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Chief yes I figured that
It's ok there's very few that have hours of availability that fit my schedule
Old 10-29-2021, 12:39 PM   #21
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Dude ! Most of these Ladies don't deal with short or no notice. That used to be Commercial Street in Springfield. Most on Eccie don't do it. Just sayin. IMHO
Old 10-29-2021, 12:57 PM   #22
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Chief I have always respected you
I have tried to be respectful to all ladies
I don't know many eccie ladies
I only try to be friendly with the thought that maybe just maybe I could see them
For me it doesn't manner if I try and schedule a day or two in advance they seem to always find some excuse to cancel
For the record I have only cancelled three times in three years
I had a traffic accident on the way
I had scheduled a week out and on Tuesday was notified I had to work that Saturday
I had planned a trip to Las Vegas and due to that f--n covid thing I cancelled two weeks earlier
I have never never been late
Plus I have never ncns
If that don't speak well then I need to quit seeing any of them and save my money

That's all I am going to say
Old 10-29-2021, 01:26 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i have had issues where im not available last minute or have had to cancel.. usually cause of family,which always comes first w me

but i try to be accomodatiing

i have no fault with you Cat
youre good to me...but then again,our relationship is different and its all ok w me
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 02:31 PM   #24
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been more then accommodating at this point catman .
But being disrespected i will not tolerate.
I'm not a boot licker, never have Been!
And I'm not worried about where you take your money or who you see .
My point has Been made and I've always been nice to you and stuck up for you with many ladies you've contacted and NEVER booked!
so hopefully you'll take what I say as a tool, to use in The future
Best wishes ❤
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 12:16 PM   #25
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Interesting discussion to say the least. Obviously I can only speak from a hobbiest viewpoint. As for providers theirs kind of two groups. A higher class one, like most on here, and the ones from say skip the games. There's a bit of overlap but their seems to be really 2 types with different preferences. The ones off here prefer setting up appointments ahead of time and are probably pretty responsible. This is a job or side gig and they work it around real life.
The skip the games girls for the most part don't like prebooking. They literally say don't message till you want to see me. More than half the time they don't answer back or just go cold and quit talking. Ie, they probably found a better deal. If they are available and you seem ok, they will see you. They are probably waiting in a hotel seeing one after another.
Nothing wrong with this but you have to understand it's going to be a challenge to see them. Mostly what I have experience with is skip the games girls. I'm not really looking to get to chat it up beforehand. In fact I prefer to not even know what the girl looks like. I just want to know here memu is enough to satisfy.
I'm in a good position, better than most. The wife and I see them together. I dont have to hide or rush anything. And it's still hard to book! We have literally wasted a whole weekend trying. We have messaged over 20 at times and not 1 has came thru. We have shown up at motels and heard no reply after we got there. Girls have listed they see couples then wasted time talking and talking to the last min oh she doesn't really see couples. This stuff goes with the territory.
I think I have only seen one girl off here Dallas and that was years ago. She was great I have to say. But she's not a last minute, car date, hotel room girl.
In the girls defense, they do what they do because they probably get strung along and jerked around more than we do.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 02:39 PM   #26
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooter View Post
Interesting discussion to say the least. Obviously I can only speak from a hobbiest viewpoint. As for providers theirs kind of two groups. A higher class one, like most on here, and the ones from say skip the games. There's a bit of overlap but their seems to be really 2 types with different preferences. The ones off here prefer setting up appointments ahead of time and are probably pretty responsible. This is a job or side gig and they work it around real life.
The skip the games girls for the most part don't like prebooking. They literally say don't message till you want to see me. More than half the time they don't answer back or just go cold and quit talking. Ie, they probably found a better deal. If they are available and you seem ok, they will see you. They are probably waiting in a hotel seeing one after another.
Nothing wrong with this but you have to understand it's going to be a challenge to see them. Mostly what I have experience with is skip the games girls. I'm not really looking to get to chat it up beforehand. In fact I prefer to not even know what the girl looks like. I just want to know here memu is enough to satisfy.
I'm in a good position, better than most. The wife and I see them together. I dont have to hide or rush anything. And it's still hard to book! We have literally wasted a whole weekend trying. We have messaged over 20 at times and not 1 has came thru. We have shown up at motels and heard no reply after we got there. Girls have listed they see couples then wasted time talking and talking to the last min oh she doesn't really see couples. This stuff goes with the territory.
I think I have only seen one girl off here Dallas and that was years ago. She was great I have to say. But she's not a last minute, car date, hotel room girl.
In the girls defense, they do what they do because they probably get strung along and jerked around more than we do.
Yes I Know what you're talking about.
Old 10-31-2021, 12:04 PM   #27
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Chief I have always respected you
I have tried to be respectful to all ladies
I don't know many eccie ladies
I only try to be friendly with the thought that maybe just maybe I could see them
For me it doesn't manner if I try and schedule a day or two in advance they seem to always find some excuse to cancel
For the record I have only cancelled three times in three years
I had a traffic accident on the way
I had scheduled a week out and on Tuesday was notified I had to work that Saturday
I had planned a trip to Las Vegas and due to that f--n covid thing I cancelled two weeks earlier
I have never never been late
Plus I have never ncns
If that don't speak well then I need to quit seeing any of them and save my money

That's all I am going to say
I have made a error thinking this post being taken as general info IT WAS NOT INTENDED TO BEING A ATTACK ON
MISS SUMMER. Yes I reached out to her many times wanting to schedule a visit and also for advice and opinion on others simply because I respected her and opinion I only have this site and can only see free info on tryst
Again I am just trying to explain and yes I am sorry
Old 11-04-2021, 08:07 AM   #28
thatdarlingone
Simone Welsh

User ID: 432273
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good lord this thread has gotten out of hand. Seeing as it’s four years that I’ve been doing this now I’m not the new girl on the block anymore and I have some insight to add to this.

Now I’m about to be very honest and blunt. But those of you that know me know that’s how I am. This is not meant with any disrespect and I am most definitely not directing it towards anyone here on this board. I’m saying this as a general statement to any person seeking out a providers services.

Gentlemen, this is extremely tiring for us ladies. A lot of the time we are having our time wasted and that’s not why were doing this. We’re doing this because we want to have fun and make a little extra on the side. Or use this to take care of all of our lives. Now there is a certain way that things used to go before SESTA/FOSTA. and most definitely before Covid.

If a provider is not responding to you you need to take a look again at her information, at her posts, the information in her posts. If she’s not responding it’s probably because you did not do what she asked. There is no need for trying to negotiate her rates. If her rates are what you can afford then either find someone else who is in your budget or you save up so you can see her in the future. But we look at this as our worst so someone who is telling you that you’re not worth that and we’re already not charging that much anyway. You go to New York you’re gonna have to spend a good stack just to see a reputable provider and then it goes up from there.

If you feel like the provider is not giving you respect first of all ask yourself are you respecting her? A lot of men and I will say mainly it is the skip the games men that don’t think we need or deserve respect. They like to act like we are objects. No we are people providing a service just like a hairdresser or you know an event planner or something like that.

My advice to everyone, is to be respectful first and foremost. Also there is an amount of mutual trust that needs to be given both ways if these arrangements are ever going to work out. Because if we are working against each other we are not helping each other like we should be.
thatdarlingone is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 09:29 AM   #29
SooperLover

Encounters: 31

No truer words could be written down Simone. I've typed some very carefully worded responses in this thread several times only to delete them. However, it's time to press the "send" button.

As with life in general, respect is the key. I've contacted several ladies and had no response or a response that I wasn't looking for....does that change anything? No. I want to communicate and actually click with the lady I see. I want MUTUAL satisfaction. I can only get that by treating a lady as a lady. I've had to cancel a date with Dallas a few hours before it was set. I apologized genuinely and she accepted. I had another of the ECCIE ladies no-show me. Did I go on a tirade? No, even in that instance I showed her respect and grace. That is the way fellas. Respect will always be my method
SooperLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:59 PM   #30
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Very well said Simone. I've never had the pleasure, and I may just have to head that way and rectify that! Your comments were on point, but not disrepectful of anyone. Perhaps this might be another calling for you as well? Teaching folks how to attain what they want, while still treating everyone as they'd like to treated. Certainly the world, AND our little corner of it could use more of that.....
KCFalcon77 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women