Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2023, 06:21 AM   #76
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Anyone that thinks there immune systems is strong enough to resist COVID and make it just as easy as the non vaxxed I can get someone to lick or rub saliva on your front door, car, and mailbox who has caught it. They have another 8 days left to quarantine. Just let me know. Let’s test it out. Lol.

This new variant is bad and it’s nothing to mess with.......
That’s such bullshit. Every new strain is weaker than the last. Remember Fauci and Biden saying if you get the jab you can’t get Covid? Remember if you get the jab you can’t transmit Covid? You go ahead and put that shit in you. I was forced by work to get the first jab the got a blood clot which led to a massive heart attack. Go ahead and put that shit in you. Never ever again.
bluebiker is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 06:28 AM   #77
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

It’s been proven that masks are useless against Covid. Sounds like y’all are still believing all the BS from last round. Go on YouTube and watch a documentary called “Died Suddenly”. You’ll change your mind if you listen to these doctors. Not politicians or media types.
bluebiker is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 05:24 PM   #78
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will never take the jab. Period.
Nor did I get COVID.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:05 PM   #79
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Wink

The only thing that has been proven during Covid is that there is a very large fraction of the US population that has no clue about how infections diseases spread, how vaccinations work, and what the probabilities of getting a disease or an infection are. It tells us more about the deficiencies in our education than in our science.

The World Health Organization (WHO) was very successful in reducing impact of global Covid infections. Luckily, populations outside the US were more likely accept scientifically based advice.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 11:59 PM   #80
Kimberly Kisses
Touring the south!

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeljason2005 View Post
Why would Someone put an experimental vaccine in their body is beyond me. It’s not even FDA approved and people that got the shot still catch Covid . If y’all have to get vaccinated to get pussy in a city like New Orleans , I feel sorry for you.
Because they believe the government and the CDC 😂
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 12:06 AM   #81
Kimberly Kisses
Touring the south!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig1994 View Post
The woman who died two weeks ago was 49 with no underlying medical conditions. Her 16 year old daughter had gone to a summer camp on the north shore where one of the other kids had tested positive. So the camp decides to load all the kids on busses without masks and the daughter wound up catching it. It was several days before the daughter showed symptoms during which time her mom contracted it. The daughter was vaccinated so her case was mild. Her unvaccinated mom is now dead. Some people can't get vaccinated due to medical conditions. I never said that anyone should be forced to get the vaccine, but by the same token don't expect to be allowed indoors, in close quarters with others, without a mask. The vaccine doesn't just protect you, it protects others as well. In my opinion, people who refuse to get vaccinated unless medically unable, only care about themselves, not their parents, grandparents, family, friends, neighbors, etc. It's all me, me, me, me. The way a virus mutates is, the more it spreads, the more it has the opportunity to mutate, therefore the more unfazed people who catch, whether they have mild symptoms or die, are allowing it the chance to mutate. I don't think vaccines should be forced, but I do believe it should be considered a civic duty if you give a damn about others. You don't know the condition of anyone else's immune system, or whether or not they can medically get the vaccine. Oh wait, I can hear it already, then those people should stay at home or wear a mask. So should the unvaxed. And really, people need to stop getting their news and "research" from Facebook. Their are only 2 countries that are nearly 100% vaccinated, Gibraltar and Malta. Both had a slight rise in cases in July, but are back down to 7 reported new cases per day. And both populations are over 90% vaccinated. I think comedian Ron White said it best. "You can't fix stupid."
COVID doesn't kill anyone just like AIDS doesn't. It attacks your immune system, which is why some people have had it and were ok, others it was deadly. Vaccines don't stop a virus, never have. Wearing that stupid cloth mask acting like it helps is like putting up a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes.

People are seriously brainwashed. They'll stick their thing in someone who had 5 other ones right before without worry, but omg, not COVID.��

It's supposed to be soooo contagious a sneeze can infect someone, so riddle me this... why is testing for it shoving a stick up your nose hitting your damn eye? If the droplets are so deadly, a swab would be all they need.

None of this made any sense, period. It's a test to see who will bow when the real fun begins.

It's not that unvaccinated people don't care, we just haven't bought the lie. Vaccines shed, so vaccinated people are spreading it too. It's funny how churches, restaurants and all entertainment closed but protests were totally fine. Sorry, it's just too elementary to even consider there's no agenda.
Old 10-16-2023, 01:28 PM   #82
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Thank God I never took it. Afterwards my Doctor advised me to not take the new ones. Used to get the Flu every year, then 4 yrs ago I stopped and I haven't had the Flu sense. Haven't even had a runny nose. Knock on wood.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 11:55 AM   #83
Kimberly Kisses
Touring the south!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
Thank God I never took it. Afterwards my Doctor advised me to not take the new ones. Used to get the Flu every year, then 4 yrs ago I stopped and I haven't had the Flu sense. Haven't even had a runny nose. Knock on wood.
Exactly 💯😂
Old 10-29-2023, 08:18 AM   #84
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And now we have Matthew Perry that passed with a heart attack and drowned in his hot tub.
Vaccinated and boosted.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 09:53 AM   #85
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Anyone that thinks there immune systems is strong enough to resist COVID and make it just as easy as the non vaxxed I can get someone to lick or rub saliva on your front door, car, and mailbox who has caught it. They have another 8 days left to quarantine. Just let me know. Let’s test it out. Lol.

This new variant is bad and it’s nothing to mess with.......
old post acknowledgement.

there are unvacinated people who are immune to covid despite many attempts to infect them. eventually at some point, they do get sick.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 10:25 AM   #86
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebiker View Post
That’s such bullshit. Every new strain is weaker than the last. Remember Fauci and Biden saying if you get the jab you can’t get Covid? Remember if you get the jab you can’t transmit Covid? You go ahead and put that shit in you. I was forced by work to get the first jab the got a blood clot which led to a massive heart attack. Go ahead and put that shit in you. Never ever again.
you were lucky to have survived that blood clot attack.

coroners and morticians, when draining blood, have found massive blood clots from covid victims. covid blood clots are different from the normal blood clots morticians usually find when draining blood. one being the size of it and the material it was found to be metallic.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 11:11 PM   #87
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my friend's from junior high is a military wife and they are all vaccinated and boosted.
Now she has cancer.
I'm taking this well.��
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 09:27 AM   #88
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
One of my friend's from junior high is a military wife and they are all vaccinated and boosted.
Now she has cancer.
I'm taking this well.��
Wow! That is wild. One of my friends ate green beans yesterday. Now she has a headache.

Ps. Matthew Perry overdosed on Ketamine.
Joe Blows is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:49 AM   #89
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
Wow! That is wild. One of my friends ate green beans yesterday. Now she has a headache.

Ps. Matthew Perry overdosed on Ketamine.
Thank you for the input boy genius.
Perhaps she got that headache from being around you.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 02:17 PM   #90
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

The Government has got to the point they lie about everything.

That Vac was a scam. No-one believes them now.
The media lies about everything.

It all has to be political to manipulate the masses.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women