Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2014, 09:09 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "WTH" Springfield???

Ok this is baffling me...I can make moolah and have fun everywhere I tour....EXCEPT Springfield! What the Hell???
I love Springfield and have met a few great guys there...I just cannot seem to maximize my tours there.And I am actually based in Springfiels;so I would love to make more friends there!

What am I doing wrong there??
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #2
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

Springfield can really be hit and miss. I've noticed not many guys get out on weekends here. Most are married. I get most mine during working hrs.
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #3
nuburn
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Yes true. More flexible hours. Means repeat business
nuburn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:10 PM   #4
angel23
Sweet and sexy BBW

User ID: 152146
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never really had much luck there and that's where I'm based out of so I'm curious as well
angel23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:31 PM   #5
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies... I'm with you on this. I only take appointments during the day, as I found that was when I had the highest interest. I never have anyone tell me they are calling or PM me from my ECCIE ad. I know it's frowned upon to advertise on BP, but that's where it does me the most good. I, of course have to weed through, and do extreme screening. However, I only get about 3 inquiries a month from P411 and like I've said, very rarely, if any from ECCIE. On any given day there are approximately 30 ads on BP. My ECCIE account is mainly used for my reviews. If any of you have any ideas, I'd like to hear them.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:49 PM   #6
tjmb1086
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Well myself as a consumer and due to my Job I've always like seeing a provider later in the day or evening That's just my take.I just look at backpage for amusement only anymore since I have 411 dont want to go to the ole pokey! Learned the hard way once and that's enough!!
tjmb1086 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #7
tjmb1086
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

And to add I've had problems with providers from Springfield coming to downstream to see me so I've been having women form Tulsa come down and it doesn't seam to be a problem with them!
tjmb1086 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:31 PM   #8
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

I also get most mine from BP.
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did the backpage thing there...got nothing but crap!
lol

I live outside Springfield,so therefore I have to travel in and get a hotel.So I try to set certain days for touring Springfield...only twice have i been semi successful doing that!

It is just frustrating cause I live close so I wanna maximize that potential.
I am planning a tour to Texas in November and am already halfway booked....so I guess I will just tapo those potential stops and I will just keep plugging away and hoping Springfield comes thru.

Thanks for the responses..
Old 10-29-2014, 06:39 AM   #10
cptnsty
Gaining Momentum

I am also a consumer. Don't live in SGF but get there to run errands for business an an appt. once in a while. Like to play when I can. Can't always set an appt. because I don't always know my time table. That being said, I have to take what is there sometimes. Don't like using BP, but usually do. Would rather use ECCIE but sometimes a lady's visit does not always work for me. Have some on my list, but, if they aren't there??
My 2 cents!!
cptnsty is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:00 PM   #11
copul8ter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default many factors

I believe there are many factors involved working against the more talented providers but probably most important is purely economic.
Many Bp girls provide a pleasant experience for much less money & will many times give discounts to regulars. I totally understand the "you get what you pay for" concept but will most men see a provider 3-4 times for the same expense as one visit with a higher lady? You tell me, but I suspect a large percentage will.
I think other factors are some men find an acknowledged highly talented provider intimidating. Probably not justified but an issue none the less
Some men are scared of a screening process & the last thing a guy needs is trouble arising from that. Very few if any BP ladies screen.
There are other issues but these may be the most important.
copul8ter is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 02:45 PM   #12
TicTac
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Agree with copul8ter - The P411 screening keeps a lot of us away - I understand 100% why you girls want/need to do it.

I looked into it - and I am an evening guy - only because my wife wants to be apart - in no way would I ever do this without her. She is also very inexperienced with women - loves the idea, likes to talk about it - but very nervous about it. So I can't really plan for it - I have to catch her in the right mode and at a time she is willing which you don't know how many times has failed me.

So availability and ease of access is usually my issue.

Price can always play a part - agreed you get what you pay for - but sometimes you can get lucky
TicTac is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #13
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

This is a complex issue with many moving parts going back to the basic of why are guys like me even in the hobby? I am an old grey haired guy who has done this for years. Sometimes I quit for long periods of time. Sometime I find someone I really enjoy and see them several times but normally when that happens I find myself saying I need to move on. Part of what I seek and I think it is the same with many other guys is the thrill of the unknown. That plays against knowing that the second visit with a really good provider is usually the best. There is also the money issue. If you are like me you have to play with hidden funds. Try spending a couple of hundred dollars two or three times a month and you might have to do a lot of explaining. I am also able to get free on short notice and I know that makes it difficult to see ladies who are top providers like Katee and Dallas. Part of the whole deal for me and I expect many guys is finding that new lady that is really fun. In my experience if you use BP and don't find reviews anywhere your odds are 10-1 against you. I try to see only ladies with reviews. I use P411 and have used it for years. I try to give honest reviews here to help both other guys out and to give really great ladies the credit they deserve for bring an hour or so worth of joy and pleasure to guys like me. Springfield is really a small pond compared to even to St. Louis. I don't know how many guys are really in the hobby here? I know this doesn't answer Dallas' question but I hope it sheds some light on the mind or mindlessness of an old time guy in the hobby.
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:35 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for answers...guess I will go where I am luved lol
Old 10-29-2014, 07:43 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will just post that I am based there and if I get serious inquiries,then I can just run in and get a hotel

thanks for input

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women