Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2019, 03:38 PM   #1
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default High Priced

I noticed there are a few new providers in the area that seem IMO to are high priced for this area. There is one that advertises 300 for hr, 250 hhr and 200 qv. I can only think of a couple in this area that I have seen that that I can justify the hr rate. I would like to hear what my fellow hobbyist think and providers think about this also.
sportsofficial is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:37 PM   #2
blgsllck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ive seen one provider in Tulsa for 300/hr. She was an absolute dime piece! I plan on 250/hr for gfe including bbbj. If covered is all thats offered, 200. Just my 2 cents.
blgsllck is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
NatalieBanks
Account Disabled

User ID: 234832
My ECCIE Reviews

I know my worth. I may have flaws but who doesn’t. I don’t do this to support myself or anything I do this because I’m in a boring, flat marriage. It’s fun... I’m low volume and the complete package. I’m someone you can take to dinner, I don’t watch the clock, I don’t have a million people and appointments (reason for no calls...), I aim to please. I believe any of you gentlemen that has seen me recently would agree. A hobbyist actually was the person who told me I’m selling myself short. I do unexpected personal touches for those I see often. It also saves from a lot of bs that comes with cheap prices. I’ve had gentleman calling me asking for 60qvs if I wanted that I could just go home. Plus isn’t kind of sexy being with a married woman??? Let me hear what you gentlemen think.
NatalieBanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:48 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have some of the lowest rates in springfield for what i offer...it is not advertised here but its lower than I advertise..sure i could get more but thats not what feels right to me..i lowered my home rate cause Im not here much and when i am home i just wanna do a few appointments...and usually only repeat friends w a couple new friends in the mix once in awhile..i basically am just maintaining my lifestyle at home while chillaxing,enjoying family and having some naughty fun! Between all that Im too busy for much else lol..
Then when I go on the road touring I make the profit!!!

A provider can charge what she wants. But the hobbyists,her reputation & Reliability will dictate if she is successful!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 11:06 PM   #5
NatalieBanks
Account Disabled

User ID: 234832
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you 100% Dallas. I’m married and discretion is a must. Plus I don’t want quantity I want quality. I want an afternoon that rocks my socks. Maybe dinner and a drink to go along with it. I want an O that I can’t get off my mind for days. I have one special gentleman and he’ll know who he is when he reads this but he’s on my mind often. I just feel if they aren’t willing to meet my donation then he’s probably not worth my time.
NatalieBanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:13 AM   #6
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

I agree with blgsllk and I also agree with Dallas and Natalie, I like to have some sort of connection with a provider to were I want to keep coming back and she makes me feel like its not all business, I have met a few on here that I have seen that made me feel that way. A couple of them are still around even tho I havent seen them in a long while and I am sure they know who they are if they read this. I took a long year out of the hobby because of that stupid thing called love. Like I said there are only a few ladies that I have had a connection with that I believe are worth every dollar and more and I know of one that I will hopefully see again soon.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:44 AM   #7
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

I say !
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:56 PM   #8
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

you say what Chief?
Old 08-14-2019, 08:10 AM   #9
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel like women can charge whatever they want, because they're giving their bodies to you whether it's for 5 minutes or 2 hours, giving a piece of their personal and intimate selves to you. So whether they charge a little or whether they charge "too much" that's up to the lady.... let's not chose the prices for the ladies.

If you want to see a lady but she's above your budget and you have to find someone that you can afford.

I dont even have a QV or HHR
Whether its 5 mins or 60 mins it atill the same rate.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:32 PM   #10
NotQuiteBond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
I feel like women can charge whatever they want, because they're giving their bodies to you whether it's for 5 minutes or 2 hours, giving a piece of their personal and intimate selves to you. So whether they charge a little or whether they charge "too much" that's up to the lady.... let's not chose the prices for the ladies.

If you want to see a lady but she's above your budget and you have to find someone that you can afford.

I dont even have a QV or HHR
Whether its 5 mins or 60 mins it atill the same rate.
I thought I was going to share some elaborate thoughts on this, but Houston has pretty much summed it up for me.

I say yes, providers set your rates. If they're too high, you'll know it with time on your hands to take up knitting or something. And if they're too low, well you're probably too busy to be reading this. Either way, it should settle in at what your comfortable with. And for us hobbiests, we should just individually value how we will, and as Houston suggests, shouldn't try to set the ladies rates for them.
NotQuiteBond is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:26 AM   #11
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

There is one relatively new lady in NWA whose rate is $350 per hr and her menu doesn't even include kissing. She is quite a looker, but,,,. I tried to pin her down on the menu, but she ducked the isses pretty well. I wonder if I will ever listen to the big head. I do agree that the ladies have the right to set their own rates. The clients will eventually decide if it is too much.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:48 AM   #12
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

I agree with all the responses from everyone. I am just saying is if I am going to see someone that asks for a certain amount and say they are GFE well they should treat you like GFE. I can only think of 3 lady's I have seen that are truly GFE and are worth every rose if not more.
Old 08-16-2019, 10:51 AM   #13
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I’m on the high end of the spectrum. I agree with let the ladies set their own donations. I never take more than one appointment a day, so needless to say... I’m not living off of my fun funds. I understand that I don’t fit everyone’s budget, and that’s okay. I have recently offered half hours to established friends” But that hasn’t seemed to cause much difference, therefore I’m inclined to believe that “pricing” really isn’t the issue. I believe this to be like everything else in life (at least MY life ) .... if you really want something, you’ll find the means!
Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:53 PM   #14
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

After several PM's here and KC I found It has a lot to do with Menu.

I was told that small menu's should be small price. IMHO YMMV
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 02:03 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well Chief..my menu is VERY open and I still offer low donation..so there is exception to that rule sometimes...lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women