Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > The Sandbox - Erie
The Sandbox - Erie The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2021, 09:10 PM   #16
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

HARRIS IS AS GOOD A COCK SUCKER AS KELLY ANN CONWAY ANOTHER SNO BUNNY ,WHO SUCKED&FUCKED HER WAY TO B.LOUSY TRUMPS BEST ALLIES WE ALL MIXED WITH SOMETHING THANKS TO YOUR ANCESTORS ,LOL HELL.U MAY HAVE BLACK BLOOD .N.U DN111&OFFSHORE HA,HA DONT HATE ON DA PLAYERS,HATE THE GAME UPPER UPPER NORTH AREA
Blakeslee is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 03:43 AM   #17
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dn111 View Post

I love it president Donald Trump will be found not guilty again this week.

Found not guilty by a bunch of cowards with a beautiful shade of yellow running down their spines.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 04:23 AM   #18
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default I BRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Found not guilty by a bunch of cowards with a beautiful shade of yellow running down their spines.
OUT ALL.THE FACISTS PROUD BOYS WOMEN DONTWORRY I WILL.KEEP.GIVING.... YOUR WOMEN MY LONG PIPE LOL,I MAKES EM CUMM..&DUMP TRUMP IS GUILTY AS HELL DAM RACISTS HEY WOODY
MUCH DESERVED JOIN YOUR JAIL.BUDDIES LETS KEEP THE DEBATE GOING ALL.COMERS WELCOMED THIS IS WHAT I DO
Old 02-11-2021, 06:37 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeslee View Post
AOC ,BUT U COULDNT AFFORD THAT PRINCESS ,OK MASTA SHORE?LOL HARRIS BEING A SLAVE OWNER MAKES HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS MORE EMPRESSIVE BECAUSE NOW SHE IN THE WHITE HOUSE RUNNING 🏃♂️ SHIT LMAO.FOR THE AFRICAN BROTHERS &SISTERS BUILT THE WHITE HOUSE &THE CAPITAL BUILDINGS 2,WHICH YOUR SLAVE OWNERS RAIDED BACK ON1/6/21LOL.THE FACT IS BLACKS ⚫ BUILT THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF U SLAVE OWNERS&THE OTHER FLUNKESS WAS TO LAZY TO DO THE WORK YOURSELVES THIS STUFF IS FUN&FUNNY&SO TRUE FOR THE REAL RACE OF AFICAN AMERICANS FROM 400 PLUS YEARS AGO,NO THATS A HISTORY LESSON FOR YOUR ASSES U SLAVE OWNERS COULDNT KEEP YOUR COCKS OUT OF THOSE BLACK SLAVES WOMENS PUSSYS LOL .HELL GEORGE WASHINGTON GOT 4 GENERATIONS OF MIXED KIDS GRANDKIDS GREAT GGREAT GRANDKIDS THEY WAS ON GOOD MOURNING AMERICA LAST YEAR BEING INTERVIEWED BY THE GREAT ROBIN ROBERTS!!!!:giljotiin i:
I'm 2nd generation

Quote:
OUT ALL.THE FACISTS PROUD BOYS WOMEN DONTWORRY I WILL.KEEP.GIVING.... YOUR WOMEN MY LONG PIPE LOL,I MAKES EM CUMM..&DUMP TRUMP IS GUILTY AS HELL DAM RACISTS HEY WOODY
MUCH DESERVED JOIN YOUR JAIL.BUDDIES LETS KEEP THE DEBATE GOING ALL.COMERS WELCOMED THIS IS WHAT I DO
racist ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 07:30 AM   #20
Dn111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I'm 2nd generation

racist ????
Just for once, can you please speak English?
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 07:31 AM   #21
Dn111
Valued Poster

Quote:
HARRIS IS AS GOOD A COCK SUCKER AS KELLY ANN CONWAY ANOTHER SNO BUNNY ,WHO SUCKED&FUCKED HER WAY TO B.LOUSY TRUMPS BEST ALLIES WE ALL MIXED WITH SOMETHING THANKS TO YOUR ANCESTORS ,LOL HELL.U MAY HAVE BLACK BLOOD .N.U DN111&OFFSHORE HA,HA DONT HATE ON DA PLAYERS,HATE THE GAME UPPER UPPER NORTH AREA
Just for once, can you please speak English? It's sad how you write. Even sadders probably how you speak.
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 07:32 AM   #22
Dn111
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just for once, can you please speak English?
Sorry offshore it wasn't meant for you.
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 10:22 AM   #23
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default OFFSHORE IN DESPAIR

Quote:
Sorry offshore it wasn't meant for you.
WITH ANOTHER PROUD BOY/QANON MEMBER LMAO ,C.THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR NEO-FACISTS GROUPS 2.MUCH IN FIGHTING 1&NOTHER.&DN111 MEANT IT TOWARDS U PARTNER U CANT TRUST DN111,AOC RULES
Old 02-11-2021, 11:08 AM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
WITH ANOTHER PROUD BOY/QANON MEMBER LMAO ,C.THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR NEO-FACISTS GROUPS 2.MUCH IN FIGHTING 1&NOTHER.&DN111 MEANT IT TOWARDS U PARTNER U CANT TRUST DN111,AOC RULES
sorry Sir, but a Proud Boy member, or is it in your eyes every white male ????

Old 02-11-2021, 02:23 PM   #25
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
sorry Sir, but a Proud Boy member, or is it in your eyes every white male ????

Old 02-11-2021, 04:23 PM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Sir,
you are more entertaining than the The Political Forum

is that by intent or just the way you are ???? just asking
Old 02-16-2021, 02:20 PM   #27
Dn111
Valued Poster

Quote:
Moderator DR-EGG why is this allowed to stay on this page. Many things are wrong with it he's saying public officials or cocksuckers! I'm a white American now he's picking on my race that's racist why is he allowed to continue to do this?? this is not what this page is about but why does the moderators on here continue to allow him to get away with it and I'm filing official complete right now about him
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 03:19 PM   #28
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Sir
This is not a racist comment so your complaint is noted but not valid This is the sandbox for for non adult conversation which generally ends up being political these conversations can be very passionate at times and all members must remember the guidelines are still applicable.

The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:31 PM   #29
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Lets ask a better question. Why is Blakeslee allowed to derail topics, post false reviews, and get away with all of it? I got 5 warning points for bumping a thread about Jamestown posts going to Upstate NY when I am legit curious as to why that is?

Why in the past month has this site gone downhill? Why does the top of the site say Gman and DJ are the mods for PA but Dr. is the one closing threads and handing out points?? If he is an official mod for PA lets put it up there. If there is a reason why you cannot make a certain Western New York section instead of lumping Jamestown and Buffalo into Western NY please explain why instead of dishing out warning points just because you can. Like I mentioned,

I wasn't bumping an old post just to do it. I want to know why Jamestown is being considered Upstate and why we can't just have a seperate Western NY section. If that consitutes a warning I'd like to know why as I'm sure others would like to as well. All the while Blakeslee goes away scott free.

Quote:
Moderator DR-EGG why is this allowed to stay on this page. Many things are wrong with it he's saying public officials or cocksuckers! I'm a white American now he's picking on my race that's racist why is he allowed to continue to do this?? this is not what this page is about but why does the moderators on here continue to allow him to get away with it and I'm filing official complete right now about him
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:12 AM   #30
Dn111
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Lets ask a better question. Why is Blakeslee allowed to derail topics, post false reviews, and get away with all of it? I got 5 warning points for bumping a thread about Jamestown posts going to Upstate NY when I am legit curious as to why that is?

Why in the past month has this site gone downhill? Why does the top of the site say Gman and DJ are the mods for PA but Dr. is the one closing threads and handing out points?? If he is an official mod for PA lets put it up there. If there is a reason why you cannot make a certain Western New York section instead of lumping Jamestown and Buffalo into Western NY please explain why instead of dishing out warning points just because you can. Like I mentioned,

I wasn't bumping an old post just to do it. I want to know why Jamestown is being considered Upstate and why we can't just have a seperate Western NY section. If that consitutes a warning I'd like to know why as I'm sure others would like to as well. All the while Blakeslee goes away scott free.
Very well said sir!!!!
Dn111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women