Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2021, 05:10 PM   #1
Wahooguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default Why is it so difficult? Ladies, chime in!

Today I reached out to eight ladies. I don’t think any of the ladies regularly in these Forums are keen on outcalls, so I turned to stg and back references to reviews here. Out of 8, 4 responded, two dont do outcalls, two went through the entire conversation and then never came and stopped responding. Am I being too polite? I didn’t negotiate or haggle, I didn’t ask for anything weird, etc. is there a trick to making this happen???
Wahooguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 08:21 AM   #2
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Welcome to Fuck for Bucks. Don't stop trying.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 08:30 AM   #3
Wahooguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I’m not a frequent flyer, so it’s still a learning curve for me. Hard to know if I’m saying something wrong or setting off red flags if I am too agreeable with prices or timeframes or whatever. That’s why amps are so appealing I think, although usually a let down. You walk in and you’re there. In calls seem like they would be easier, but usually require me scheduling to be out of the office, driving to town, and often the same thing happens when I get close. Their phone just stops working and I end up sitting around for an hour then driving home.
Wahooguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 04:57 PM   #4
grinin22
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Yes, unfortunately you are not the only one. Many of the skip the game girls are just very unprofessional. They or there s.o puts out the add then they get busy.
Only occasionally checking there phones, answering when they fill like it and then get paranoid, take up with another hobbiest, or forget which one, they was talking to.
One provider showed me the texts she received on her phone, mostly people sending bullshit.
It does suck, but I have started off talking to a couple gals and after wasting my free time all go ghost.
Happy hunting
grinin22 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 12:34 AM   #5
wyattholliday2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Wahoo… I may take a lot of heat for this opinion but I will say you shouldn’t be surprised.

Most (95% or better) of the ladies in this hobby are doing this because they have to because they are out of options. Either they have run into really hard times (not their fault), or because they are addicted, or because they have made really stupid life choices.

Think about it, if they were really intelligent, had their act together, understood basic economics, and were good at organizational and time Management, they wouldn’t be in this line of work. They’d have real jobs. The fact that they’re doing what they’re doing in most cases exemplifies the fact that they aren’t good managers or entrepreneurs.

There are exceptions of course… Dallas, Katee, Hot Summer, and others that I have come across in my four years in the hobby are great at TCB and do this because they want to, not because they have to. Finding those diamonds in the rough are rare and generally means higher donation rates and more detailed scheduling and planning.

Just my two cents.
wyattholliday2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 08:40 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awww Wyatt..thx sexy beast.. been toooo long!

i try to be timely and efficient
but occassionally real life gets in the way! so if i screw up,i gave yall permission to spank me!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:33 AM   #7
grinin22
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

And as always Dallas is the best. Very professional. Also a great ass.
grinin22 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 09:53 AM   #8
Nelson78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Yes getting women to respond lately is tough. Springfield is a little poor lately with consistent local quality. We miss Morgan, Lillian, Raven and Miss Godiva. No offense to any of the current ladies but those I listed would get back with you fairly quickly even if they were all booked. No response is so frustrating.
Nelson78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 02:02 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

aww grinn thx baby!

i do apologize to anybody i have been silent too lately..been preoccupied w my flea market stuff

nelson we need to meet!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 08:40 PM   #10
Nelson78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I just messages you.
Nelson78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 01:23 PM   #11
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyattholliday2 View Post
Wahoo… I may take a lot of heat for this opinion but I will say you shouldn’t be surprised.

Most (95% or better) of the ladies in this hobby are doing this because they have to because they are out of options. Either they have run into really hard times (not their fault), or because they are addicted, or because they have made really stupid life choices.

Think about it, if they were really intelligent, had their act together, understood basic economics, and were good at organizational and time Management, they wouldn’t be in this line of work. They’d have real jobs. The fact that they’re doing what they’re doing in most cases exemplifies the fact that they aren’t good managers or entrepreneurs.

There are exceptions of course… Dallas, Katee, Hot Summer, and others that I have come across in my four years in the hobby are great at TCB and do this because they want to, not because they have to. Finding those diamonds in the rough are rare and generally means higher donation rates and more detailed scheduling and planning.

Just my two cents.
Your 2 cents is welcome here luv and thank you for speaking on my behalf
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 01:30 PM   #12
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson78 View Post
Yes getting women to respond lately is tough. Springfield is a little poor lately with consistent local quality. We miss Morgan, Lillian, Raven and Miss Godiva. No offense to any of the current ladies but those I listed would get back with you fairly quickly even if they were all booked. No response is so frustrating.
No response is a response no reason to be frustrated by it ....
Hopefully you can understand some of the new ladies only reply when they are available .
This is because they don't understand the concept of making a connection for a future appointment.
But then again some gentleman don't understand that concept either .
Anyways heres a few helpful tips .
Always come with respect such as introducing yourself fully and let the lady know you look forward to her response when she has time
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 01:57 PM   #13
Theatrical person
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Summer is right. Being polite and respectful goes a long way. There are some ladies that I plan my visits with well in advance. Sometimes it's a last minute thing, and I might get luck, or I might strike out. I don't do a lot of repeats, but the regulars that I do have are very responsive. Once a girl knows you, it's much easier. Also, if you have a good working relationship with any of the superstars on here, they can provide you with a reference. Plan ahead, do your research, and stay safe my friend!
Theatrical person is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 05:52 PM   #14
xyzwibeancounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

"Most (95% or better) of the ladies in this hobby are doing this because they have to because they are out of options. Either they have run into really hard times (not their fault), or because they are addicted, or because they have made really stupid life choices."

Summer,

Very well said. After I've known quite of few, I can add another type of lady. A few ladies don't like to work in conventional jobs. And some of them think it's more lucrative than having a job. Then their are usually disappointed.
xyzwibeancounter is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 02:54 PM   #15
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Summer View Post
No response is a response no reason to be frustrated by it ....
Hopefully you can understand some of the new ladies only reply when they are available .
This is because they don't understand the concept of making a connection for a future appointment.
But then again some gentleman don't understand that concept either .
Anyways heres a few helpful tips .
Always come with respect such as introducing yourself fully and let the lady know you look forward to her response when she has time
Very good advice. I do, to quote Bill Clinton here, feel his pain. Lol. My wife and I have reached out to a provider and waited for a while, then another and waited. We have had 4 hours go by waiting 45 mins or so and the whole evening is gone. Not that we take this personally, but I would consider it rude to message 10 or so and have multiple answer back just to say, sorry going with someone else. I've often wondered about etiquette on how long you should wait.
Also half of providers that answer back either get derailed, get busy, fall asleep or don't feel we pass the process to continue. How long to wait between texts? We have literally been answered back at 3am 6 hours later. Of course, that's not common, but happens.
Rooter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women