Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2021, 07:45 PM   #1
Addison_lynn
314-472-3087

User ID: 436906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Have I been forgotten???

Hey everyone! Well I've been trying to upload new pics but it just keeps saying retry, So I just figured I'd do it this way lol. Just starting to wonder if I've been forgotten?
Addison_lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 09:59 PM   #2
xyzwibeancounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Addison....It seems like this region of ECCIE is been real slow. I'm not 100% sure why. In my case, it's just time and $$$ resources. Maybe other guys are experiencing same. I haven't forgotten you and it's good to hear from you!
xyzwibeancounter is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 10:57 PM   #3
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

For me it's about available time
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:28 AM   #4
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison_lynn View Post
Hey everyone! Well I've been trying to upload new pics but it just keeps saying retry, So I just figured I'd do it this way lol. Just starting to wonder if I've been forgotten?

Babe, I haven't forgotten you, would love to see you!
bigdaddyar is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 08:03 AM   #5
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

You know Addison if you don't post something once in awhile people tend to think you possibly have guit and some of us don't belong to other sites
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:26 AM   #6
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I for one have not forgot you.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:36 PM   #7
Addison_lynn
314-472-3087

User ID: 436906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well maybe if there were more hobbiests That actually did like they said they were gonna do and wrote reviews on me, There would would be no need for me to come on here and ask if I've been forgotten about. I've yet to figure out what the issue is with me getting reviewed. Especially when I see the group of girls Who get regular reviews aren't even eccie Girls. The last 3 times someone has told me they were going to write a review about me, have yet to do just that. Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong here? I feel that I go above and beyond most expectations, yet noone feels I deserve the credit? And I understand that it's up to me to market. I also understand that with the pandemic and just life in general, it would be foolish to have high expectations in anything right now. What im afraid of is that our industry is fizzling out of social media. Which doesn't make sense, considering the significant growth social media has had due to the pandemic. Where everything else has gotten greater, our industry grows dimmer by the day. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm the one who has detached from the industry. It seems to me that the only certainty in my life is the growing uncertainty in the world around me. Sorry for the rant, lol, thats probably the most I've ever said on here. And I just want to say thank u to all of u who have posted reviews about me. My appreciation for u is never-ending.
Addison_lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 07:36 AM   #8
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Not a rant Hun, just truth. After the new rules set in about what ladies could post a lot of other people have went to other sites. I live in Florida now and when I lived in Springfield Eccie started to decline when they first started going dark and it has never recovered. You are a Sweetheart and Springfield is lucky to have you. I enjoyed your company. Best Wishes

That is a Sexy Pic
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:41 AM   #9
Theatrical person
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Addison, I started in the hobby with scrolling STG. I've only been on eccie for less than a year now. I see a lot of girls, and I primarily look for girls on STG. but I don't think I've ever seen you post on there. I'd love to visit with you.
Theatrical person is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 09:24 AM   #10
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatrical person View Post
Addison, I started in the hobby with scrolling STG. I've only been on eccie for less than a year now. I see a lot of girls, and I primarily look for girls on STG. but I don't think I've ever seen you post on there. I'd love to visit with you.
You'll be in for a great time. Take my word for it. LOL
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:12 AM   #11
Theatrical person
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Thanks Chief! That's quite a compliment coming from you! Addison, I sent you a PM
Theatrical person is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:28 AM   #12
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Sorry you are having that trouble. I went back and checked my reviews and I did one on you when I saw you back in 2018. A lot of mine got wiped out by the Eccie changeover a while back.
A lot of folks prob just think obout their self and when they get what they want, don't care about a review later.
Well I can say you are anything but forgettable. If anyone wants a recommendation about you they can dm me directly, I answer all. As I'm sure you have been told, your skills and visits are absolutely top notch!
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 06:29 PM   #13
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison_lynn View Post
Well maybe if there were more hobbiests That actually did like they said they were gonna do and wrote reviews on me, There would would be no need for me to come on here and ask if I've been forgotten about. I've yet to figure out what the issue is with me getting reviewed. Especially when I see the group of girls Who get regular reviews aren't even eccie Girls. The last 3 times someone has told me they were going to write a review about me, have yet to do just that. Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong here? I feel that I go above and beyond most expectations, yet noone feels I deserve the credit? And I understand that it's up to me to market. I also understand that with the pandemic and just life in general, it would be foolish to have high expectations in anything right now. What im afraid of is that our industry is fizzling out of social media. Which doesn't make sense, considering the significant growth social media has had due to the pandemic. Where everything else has gotten greater, our industry grows dimmer by the day. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm the one who has detached from the industry. It seems to me that the only certainty in my life is the growing uncertainty in the world around me. Sorry for the rant, lol, thats probably the most I've ever said on here. And I just want to say thank u to all of u who have posted reviews about me. My appreciation for u is never-ending.
I most certainly will write a review!
bigdaddyar is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:38 PM   #14
TimToolMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Pm those details and I will see what I can work out Addison...
TimToolMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 12:17 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i so wanna do you sexy lady!!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women