Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2023, 05:04 PM   #1
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 68
Default Encounter gone wrong

So I message a girl. Ad is Easter special no limits. I get address and head over. She let's me in takes donation and foes to bathroom. Out comes a older lady telling me I have to leave. I say ok, I just want my money. She get loud and threatening to call police. I say ok. I go past her back to bedroom and grab her phone. Two "neighbors " come in, one with a bat. I tell them I just want my money. They force me out and I stand outside and say I'm not going anywhere till I get my money back.

She realizes I have her phone and wants it back. I say I'll trade you for my money. She finally agrees to and gives money to one neighbor he starts to take phone first, I way no at same time. I release the phone and that son of a bitch won't let go of the money. We wrestle for it and I twist his arm. Then the bastard with the bat comes up. I let go and a third guy comes out. I head for the truck and get in. The guy with the bat comes up on the truck lime he's going after me.

Here's where it gets interesting. So kind of like Jerry Reed in smokey and the bandit I give it hell. Pushing 2 of them back and up into the front of the house. The third opens my door as I'm wrestling with him I drop it in reverse and floor it dragging him thru yard. I drive down and it's a dead end. The bat guy is heading out in road and I think ok MF and floor it, he moves.

Then the cops are waiting for me when I get back. Not in jail yet. I told them the truth. Even showed the texts. We will see how it shakes out
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 05:28 PM   #2
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Sorry Man ! A Link will help the rest of us.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 05:29 PM   #3
_Steve_
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Damn dude! Thats some story, hope it will work out for you. Keep us updated.

Im guessing this is the post??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/905617839436
_Steve_ is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 05:35 PM   #4
Rooter
Premium Access

Yes! That's her! I thought she deleted it. I tried to show cop and it was gone.
Old 04-09-2023, 05:38 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

eeekkkk sorry bout that!
shoulda stuck with one of us reputable gals here

kisses hugs!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 05:56 PM   #6
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
eeekkkk sorry bout that!
shoulda stuck with one of us reputable gals here

kisses hugs!!!!
Very true Dallas. The draw of the unknown is just too strong.
Old 04-09-2023, 06:48 PM   #7
Rooter
Premium Access

Thank you Steve. Now that link is gone. But I screen shot it for proof. I have the address, but I'm not going to post here. Have her number as well. That is crazy. I can't believe 140 bucks I'd worth that much to them. Well I only have a brused arm. 2 of the were limping and one was holding his shoulder. And as for the 2 women, good luck explaining the front of the house to the landlord.
Old 04-09-2023, 06:55 PM   #8
grinin22
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I hope this works out for you. I sure would like to know who she was. But $140 ain’t worth all that trouble.
Maybe they will find a different career.
grinin22 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:18 PM   #9
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Was the first one a blond haired gal
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:42 PM   #10
Rooter
Premium Access

Yes. I have tbe pictures I screenshot after Steve posted the link. I'll try to send to you in pm
Old 04-09-2023, 07:45 PM   #11
Rooter
Premium Access

Sorry even In the private message I dont see a easy way to ad photo
Old 04-09-2023, 09:54 PM   #12
Raymond Marshall
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Just wow! So very sorry!
Raymond Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 10:41 PM   #13
mixmaster2017
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

So i felt like it was important to tell my story IF it was the same girl? Walked in sat down. talked to her on the couch. A old lady was in the bathroom. She came out we talked. Old lady said she was going in her room. We talked for mins. BAM 2 HUGE guys came out sayin she was 14. She was like 28 i know or a fact. I got up RAN to the door. They blocked me held me back saying what are you doing with a 14 and yr old. Then she spoke up and said he seems like a nice guy let him go. They looked at her. She said (low key) He left it on the table. Meaning money. Now i dont know if it was the same girl tho. Mine was off west chestnut about half mile over by that caseys. In a side neighborhood. If this is the same we need to team up cause it was in dec and there still doing it..... I wrote rooter this.... GUYS if the girl is doing this to anyone else the police probably need to know. Comment if your a victom also
mixmaster2017 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 04:59 AM   #14
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

This info in this thread is way we should be a part of this site. It protects all of us and directs us men to the good providers
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 05:53 AM   #15
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmaster2017 View Post
So i felt like it was important to tell my story IF it was the same girl? Walked in sat down. talked to her on the couch. A old lady was in the bathroom. She came out we talked. Old lady said she was going in her room. We talked for mins. BAM 2 HUGE guys came out sayin she was 14. She was like 28 i know or a fact. I got up RAN to the door. They blocked me held me back saying what are you doing with a 14 and yr old. Then she spoke up and said he seems like a nice guy let him go. They looked at her. She said (low key) He left it on the table. Meaning money. Now i dont know if it was the same girl tho. Mine was off west chestnut about half mile over by that caseys. In a side neighborhood. If this is the same we need to team up cause it was in dec and there still doing it..... I wrote rooter this.... GUYS if the girl is doing this to anyone else the police probably need to know. Comment if your a victom also
Yes that's the location. I have found out identity of two of the men. I will message you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women