Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2011, 01:05 PM   #31
M!NT
BANNED

Whispers
Do you intend to run a reverse profiling of clients allowing physical descriptions to be tied to ECCIE Handles?
YES, Just like on eccie and other review boards, general descriptions are left on providers. We asked for input regarding (general descriptions) and got none so, I took this as we are all in agreement that it does not pose a security issue. We plan on providing the same on RBB. Searching board names (with descriptions) however, will require a login at RBB unlike publicly available information on other boards.

FEEDBACK (with the option to be private), on the otherhand, tied to account profiles is still in discussion, your input is appreciated
-M

Fratelli
Whispers raised some good, and fundamental, questions. Is there really a reason they can't be addressed here?
In the past, it's been a challenge keeping everyone on topic on this board. -M

boobs mcgee
Concerned about Marco's love life. "it is my understanding that Paprika is Marco's girlfriend" and are romantically involved.
Only when she is sleeping. -M

harkontume
Is having a hard time with discussions when the name "Paprika" keeps popping up.
I don't know what to tell you, I have a similar issue too. -M

TxToast
RBB is very similar in concept to an old website in Phoenix (phx411). Glenn (owner) existed for years in relative harmony with TER and his site was regarded as the "gold standard" for indies (vs sites like eros).
RBB is not an agency, MINT has taken a different direction with no plans of being in this business. -M

Rand Al'Thor
Was RBB, at one time, the host site for Marco's MINT? NO! -M

There have been providers listed there, as recently as a week or two ago, who worked through a common "booking agent". Regardless of if you call that an agency or a booking agent, does that arrangement still exist? EVERYONE will have an account on RBB. And no, the girls listed are NOT working with an agency or booking agent. Didn't klovve already say this? -M

Are the providers currently listed on RBB independent or associated with an agency? If agency, what agency and who owns/runs it?

Although, agencies are not going to be forbidden, they will certainly not be encouraged at RBB. -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #32
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M!NT View Post
Rand Al'Thor
Was RBB, at one time, the host site for Marco's MINT? NO! -M
Marco, you are a terrible liar. You are really trying to tell me and everyone here that RBB was never hosting M!NT?

Quote:
There have been providers listed there, as recently as a week or two ago, who worked through a common "booking agent". Regardless of if you call that an agency or a booking agent, does that arrangement still exist? EVERYONE will have an account on RBB. And no, the girls listed are NOT working with an agency or booking agent. Didn't klovve already say this? -M

Who is everyone? I don't wish to have an "account" on RBB. An account implies that the person holding the account has actively registered or opened the account. If you're trying to say that RBB will collect information on everyone, that would be a different story. Is that what RBB will be doing?

And no. You might want to slow down on the color coding so you can read the contents of the posts. Kelli said she is on RBB, and she is not associated with M!NT or any other agency. Does that say other girls on there are/do not? No.

Quote:

Are the providers currently listed on RBB independent or associated with an agency? If agency, what agency and who owns/runs it?

Although, agencies are not going to be forbidden, they will certainly not be encouraged at RBB. -M
Broken record... Considering you just told me that RBB never hosted M!NT, you're not doing Kelli any favors by jumping into answer questions asked of her.

Also, since you plan on running RBB as a reverse review board and mimic policies here to some extent, I am hereby notifying Kelli, you, Marco, and "Paprika" that I have a no review policy. I have no intentions of advertising or using RBB to get contact information. I have no intentions of opening an account with RBB. Thus, any information or description of me hosted on RBB will be considered breach of my privacy. Umtil you can prove that I present a threat or danger to any provider, thus making me alert worthy, you have no justifiable reason to have any information stored about me.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #33
M!NT
BANNED

Marco, you are a terrible liar. You are really trying to tell me and everyone here that RBB was never hosting M!NT? MINT did advertise on RBB back in the day. Maybe you might find this thread of interest dated well over a year ago I might add. -M

Who is everyone? I don't wish to have an "account" on RBB. An account implies that the person holding the account has actively registered or opened the account. If you're trying to say that RBB will collect information on everyone, that would be a different story. Is that what RBB will be doing? NO!, RBB itself does NOT plan on setting up accounts or gathering information. Accounts get generated after initial feedback (including General Descriptions) is left by members that care to share. Similar to the information found in reviews here on ECCIE databases. -M

And no. You might want to slow down on the color coding so you can read the contents of the posts. Kelli said she is on RBB, and she is not associated with M!NT or any other agency. Does that say other girls on there are/do not?
You can contact the girls directly, they can answer these questions for themselves. -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #34
boobs mcgee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

M!NT,

thanks for chiming in. it appears that by your response, you are still highly involved in Risque BB and answered my question. you used the term "we" several times in your post.

sounds to me that KLovve's and Risque BB's attempt to distance themselves from M!NT did not succeed. see this quote in Post #1 of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by K lovve View Post
Yes, he has a small role in developing RBB, but that is the extent of his "talent". I know that there is still a lot of confusion surrounding his involvement with the RISQUE Blackbook™ and M!NT; while I am not here to speak to him, and have absolutely no involvement with his former agency, I would like to reiterate that will be addressing issues pertaining to RBB, and RBB only.
that post above doesn't exactly correspond to the post M!NT just made?

someone please clarify exactly what M!NT's involvement is in Risque BB, as it appears he is still very heavily involved.
boobs mcgee is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #35
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Marco, you are a terrible liar. You are really trying to tell me and everyone here that RBB was never hosting M!NT? MINT did advertise on RBB back in the day. Maybe you might find this thread of interest dated well over a year ago I might add. -M
That proves nothing but the fact that you denied association at that time. Why is it the other two participants seem to think a girl listed on RBB should be contacted through M!NT? If anything, it shows that RBB and M!NT had enough of an assoaciation in the past that people think they are one entity.

Quote:
Who is everyone? I don't wish to have an "account" on RBB. An account implies that the person holding the account has actively registered or opened the account. If you're trying to say that RBB will collect information on everyone, that would be a different story. Is that what RBB will be doing? NO!, RBB itself does NOT plan on setting up accounts or gathering information. Accounts get generated after initial feedback (including General Descriptions) is left by members that care to share. Similar to the information found in reviews here on ECCIE databases. -M
So a feedback from a third party generates an "account"? Just like I can contact a bank and open an account under your name? How about contacting a utility company and opening an account under someone else' name? Despite that fact that you have done one of those things in the past, that is not how "accounts" are set up. An account should be opened or created when the first party opens it.

You also failed to address if RBB will honor a no review policy on the part of clients.

Quote:

And no. You might want to slow down on the color coding so you can read the contents of the posts. Kelli said she is on RBB, and she is not associated with M!NT or any other agency. Does that say other girls on there are/do not?
You can contact the girls directly, they can answer these questions for themselves. -M
I have no desire to contact anyone on RBB site, the risks of contacting RBB, you, or any girls associated with RBB have been outlined already.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #36
M!NT
BANNED

Rand Al'Thor, if you spend time with a noobie provider, and it turns out to be a disaster...
Simple question, what do you do?

A. Wait patiently til she joins a board before posting a negative review.
B. Write a review with out her consent and include contact info and a general description.

Do you need me to give you examples of girls that have never joined eccie however, have reviews that includes contact info and a general descriptions? Again, it is pretty clear that "Most" agree this does NOT infringe on anyones security or real world identity. -M

PS, the RISQUE Blackbook™ will honor, and "Everyone" is eligible, (including the troublemakers) a private feedback policy with a few exceptions. Email twiggy@risquebb.com for details.
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #37
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Rand Al'Thor, if you spend time with a noobie provider, and it turns out to be a disaster...

B. Write a review with out her consent and include contact info and a general description.

Do you need me to give you examples of girls that have never joined eccie but have reviews with contact info and a general descriptions? Again, it is pretty clear that most agree this does NOT infringe on their security or real world identity. -M

Do you understand that those girls advertised on craigslist, backpages, eros, or whatever open site they chose? Are you having trouble understanding the difference between posting advertised contact info and posting personal, private info given in confidence?

When I advertise my contact information with pictures, you are free to review my services rendered and link that contact information.

Quote:
[/B]PS, the RISQUE Blackbook™ will honor, and Everyone is eligible, (including the troublemakers) a private feedback policy with a few exceptions. Email twiggy@risquebb.com for details.

Will honor what, a no review policy or a private feedback policy? Why do we need to email twiggy for RBB's site policy? Shouldn't your site policies be outlined in public?
Old 11-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #38
M!NT
BANNED

the RISQUE Blackbook™ has NO plans to publish personal, private information whether given in confidence or not. Just a "general description" like you find in eccie reviews. Unlike some boards that make this information easily accessible to Everyone ... RBB will require that you login, with the exception to the privileged few that make the neighborhood.watch, to access the feedback and general descriptions.

Marco = ltn, 36ish, 5ft 7in, 165lbs

Can you please explain to "slow reader" like myself how you think this is a security concern? Keep in mind, we can't control what people may or may not post because of the fact that feedback will be anonymous. RBB has hired competent Moderators to help ensure that your identities remain private.

Additionally, RBB was designned in a way to be a self moderated board meaning, that if at least 4 members at different locations flag any particular content it will immediately go invisible until the MODS can address the concern.
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #39
Rand Al'Thor

When you might be part of an ethnic group that kind of description would narrow down to just a few in this town.

When one of your stats are so far out of norm that it would distinguish you just a few in this town.

If you're Asian, African, American Indian, or you're 6'7" or 5'1", or if you're 500lbs, simple description following the format of ethnicity, approximate age, height and weight would be a security concern.

Let me know when you understand so the rest of the class can move on.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #40
M!NT
BANNED

So, then we are in agreement that ... When "A Provider" might be part of an ethnic group that kind of description would narrow her down to just a few in this town.

When "A Provider" with stats are so far out of norm that it would distinguish her to just a few in this town.

If "A Provider" is Asian, African, American Indian, or she is 6'7" or 5'1", or if "A Provider" weighs 500lbs, simple description following the format of ethnicity, approximate age, height and weight would be a security concern.
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #41
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
the RISQUE Blackbook™ has NO plans to publish personal, private information whether given in confidence or not. Just a "general description" like you might find in eccie reviews. Unlike some boards that make this information easily accessible to Everyone ... RBB will require that you login, with the exception to the privileged few that make the neighborhood.watch, to access the feedback and general descriptions.
So you currently have no such plans, but I understand plans might change...

Also, "publish" is a very specific word. Do you have any plans to distribute, advertise, share with limited audience any of this information?

Quote:

Can you please explain to "slow reader" like myself how you think this is a security concern? Keep in mind, we can't control what people may or may not post because of the fact that feedback will be anonymous. RBB has hired competent Moderators to help ensure that your identities remain private.
Correction, RBB has hired competent moderator. What does anonymous posting have to do with if the site can moderate itself or not? anonymous or registered, a board cannot prevent people from posting whatever they want, unless it makes the choice to go completely moderated.

Fact is, we're not discussing posts by members you don't have. We're talking about profiles or accounts that exist on your site of members who never registered on your site.

Quote:
Additionally, RBB was designned in a way to be a self moderated board meaning, that if at least 4 members at different locations flag any particular content it will immediately go invisible until the MODS can address the concern.
No bearing on the current discussion.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #42
M!NT
BANNED

Answer this, and STOP avoiding the question...We are talking about "General Descriptions" How much more remedial can i make this for you?

Do you need me to give you examples of girls that have never joined eccie however, have reviews that includes contact info and a general descriptions? Again, it is pretty clear that "Most" agree this does NOT infringe on anyones security or real world identity. -M

PS, the RISQUE Blackbook™ will honor, and "Everyone" is eligible, (including the troublemakers) a private feedback policy with a few exceptions. Email twiggy@risquebb.com for details.
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #43
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Someone has a ego problem....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #44
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
the RISQUE Blackbook™ has NO plans to publish personal, private information whether given in confidence or not. Just a "general description" like you find in eccie reviews. Unlike some boards that make this information easily accessible to Everyone ... RBB will require that you login, with the exception to the privileged few that make the neighborhood.watch, to access the feedback and general descriptions.

This wouldn't be sufficient were it true, but it is not true. Hobbyist profiles can also be accessed, by anyone who cares to look, through the reviews linked to the providers that advertise on the site. For example, if I click on the reviews link under klovve's avatar on RBB, I see a review (actually a now dead link to an ECCIE review) by Holeshot; Holeshot's handle is a live link which, if I click on it, takes me to a description of Holeshot. Note that I am not a user of RBB so am not logged in, and Holeshot is not on the neighborhood watch list. The same is true of most of the other review links on the site. Now, I don't know if Holeshot is a member of RBB, but I'm betting that he didn't know that his description can be seen by an lurker on the site.

We also know from Boobs McGee's experience that if he someone has the full URL to a hobbyist's profile, that profile can be accessed without logging in. Contrast that with the members-only areas of ECCIE, which can only be accessed by someone logged in to ECCIE, no matter how they get the link.

I suspect these are simply flaws in the site's design, rather than intentional. But even if we were to assume purity of motive (and given that it appears that Marco isn't above manipulating the neighborhood watch list to suit his agenda, purity of motivation can't be assumed), the site seems to be poorly designed in a number of ways, so there are likely to be other security flaws as well.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #45
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

Why is Kelli allowing this guy to speak for RBB? I find it amusing that he says that we can contact the girls directly but we all know that it's just him impersonating the girls.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women