Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-10-2018, 02:32 AM   #1426
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post

“Dixie Chic” isn’t an alliteration but her aka “Full Fledge Freak” as noted in her welcome thread is, which I stated but you conveniently left out in your ever so clever retort.

Dixie Chic is not an alleration. But it was cute how you made it fit your list while conveniently leaving out many ladies who actually use alliteration.

It should also be “Full-Fledged” to use the word correctly, BTW. Might want to correct that.

Why do you do that anyway? Why does everyone need to have two or three names? Branding, I guess? Lol. It does make it easy to spot you, so it’s got that going for it.

You’ll note that I used the term “these days” in my original alliteration post

Are you saying that allerations are a new phenomenon?

Surely even you must realize that indicates chronological adjacency to the current time. When were the names you listed last seen around these parts?

Are you saying allerations are not a new phenomenon?

No, I don’t think all those names have something in common, just the ones from my list,

Which admittedly isnt a true alleration list, its just a list of elite providers you hope to tarnish,stigmatize and unpromote.
You must be a real hit with ladies

who have all been seen or referenced here recently and certainly do have something in common. You.

From the looks of their bio pages, photos, and encounter reports the only thing they all seem to have in common besides ALLERATIONS of course is that they all are SMOKING HOT...and hobbyists seem to be enjoying themselves while in their company. Which IS the point of the hobby. At least for me. I myself am married so i do not involve myself in a providers personal life bc i wouldn't want a provider to even attempt to involve herself in mine. We enjoy ourselves together and then we part ways and attempt to enjoy lives apart. Then i call her again when i need another break from reality

What type of true hobbyist wishes to eliminate beatiful companions from the playground rather than invite them in.
I guess someone on that list, really broke your heart or declined your proposal of marriage. I understand man, shit happens. But keep your chin up slugger, you'll get em next time.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:12 AM   #1427
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As of 5am this morning I’m officially down 28 pounds and 6% body fat

Carry on with your randomness
Old 08-10-2018, 11:43 AM   #1428
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Damn I wish you'd learn to quote correctly, Killa K...whoa there, I mean RodnReel. It makes it very tedious to respond to you. Unless maybe you're doing it intentionally to keep responses out of context but I don't see you being that smart, so it's probably just not knowing how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
Im only hoping to become as great an advocate as you are, for the ladies who have shown me a good time. In fact, you advocate in such a strong and lengthy manner it's "Almost like you have something to gain from promoting them.
But i have to admit, i don't have the time or stamina to sit at my computer for hrs voluntarily.
Quote:

Please climb off my dick Spanky J bc there are entirely too many beautiful women on this board who haven't had a chance to ride yet. Btw you've written more post than any provider in Arkansas, you seem to be starved for attention. I suppose you arent getting enough in the RW. Sadly this is all the attention I can spare for a man on a Companion site. So Happy hobbying to all, and to all a goodnight.
All this time and attention you don't have, yet you keep coming back to respond. Granted, I'm sure it is time consuming to keep up with all those handles. You probably need a personal assistant. And, aren't you also a man on a companion site yourself, at least hypothetically? You seem to be saying that disparagingly, like someone who looks down on men on companion sites. Hmm. Who have I heard of that thinks that way? Oh, right.

Quote:
Dixie Chic is not an alleration. But it was cute how you made it fit your list while conveniently leaving out many ladies who actually use alliteration.
Well, I didn't make up her AKA, you did. Here's a reminder.

Quote:
Are you saying that allerations are a new phenomenon?
Quote:
Are you saying allerations are not a new phenomenon?
I'd explain the intricacies of the meaning of the phrase "these days" to you again, but it didn't work the first time so I see no reason to expect it would be any different if I were to make another attempt.

Also, you seem quite passionate about alliteration!

Quote:
Which admittedly isnt a true alleration list, its just a list of elite providers you hope to tarnish,stigmatize and unpromote.
Spoken like a true P.

Quote:
You must be a real hit with ladies
On this I can agree with you, for that does indeed seem to be the case. I expect it's because I treat them respectfully, like human beings, am generous to them, and never try to take advantage of them.

Quote:
From the looks of their bio pages, photos, and encounter reports the only thing they all seem to have in common besides ALLERATIONS of course is that they all are SMOKING HOT...and hobbyists seem to be enjoying themselves while in their company. Which IS the point of the hobby. At least for me. I myself am married so i do not involve myself in a providers personal life bc i wouldn't want a provider to even attempt to involve herself in mine. We enjoy ourselves together and then we part ways and attempt to enjoy lives apart. Then i call her again when i need another break from reality
Nice advertisement.

Quote:

What type of true hobbyist wishes to eliminate beatiful companions from the playground rather than invite them in.
I guess someone on that list, really broke your heart or declined your proposal of marriage. I understand man, shit happens. But keep your chin up slugger, you'll get em next time.
I don't wish to eliminate anyone, but I'd certainly be delighted to see them not giving you all their money and start keeping it for themselves as independents. What do they need you for anyway? Of course that won't happen because they know you'd then set out trying to destroy them like you tried on the last one that outsmarted you and got herself out of your clutches.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:38 PM   #1429
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Come to think of it, "RodnReel" is kind of an alliteration too.

Old 08-10-2018, 02:47 PM   #1430
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people just can’t help themselves.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #1431
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Some people just can’t help themselves.

Fishing is the most fun when they just jump on the line and swallow, don't even have to set the hook.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:31 AM   #1432
Bigarcock
Account Disabled

Swallowing...costs extra sometimes if you are keeping up with the upcharge thread. The multiple personalities are adding up quite rapidly for some folks on here lol.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:39 AM   #1433
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Go you, congrats dani
Old 08-12-2018, 10:23 AM   #1434
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Just like that...(imagine a snap here for dramatic effect)...I'm an empty nester!
Old 08-12-2018, 08:52 PM   #1435
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I'm always a little baffled about criticisms of posting too much or creating too many threads. Is not it not the point of the place to engage and partcipate? And it's not like anyone can't start threads if they want to. Of course the trick is to start ones that people will respond to and post in. I'm not a master of that - my threads fail at least as often as they succeed. But I keep trying, which I suppose to some eyes is a fault, but I don't see it that way.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:22 PM   #1436
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Marketing did not think this one through.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4CF33C9A-4F7F-48CA-9BCD-B1F0FC1173DD.jpeg (174.9 KB, 360 views)
Old 08-14-2018, 11:24 AM   #1437
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Hobby Twitter is getting to be more fun than eccie these days, in my opinion. Not nearly as much limitation on what thoughts are allowed to be expressed, and I don't feel the frequent need to edit what I say there. And you know what? Even without all the restrictions, we mostly get along fine, and for those that don't, the mute and block options are effective - unlike here, where the only option gives you a nice, tempting "view post" button.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:27 PM   #1438
Guest110920
Account Disabled

840 days. Still they suspect nothing.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:44 PM   #1439
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Hobby Twitter is getting to be more fun than eccie these days, in my opinion. Not nearly as much limitation on what thoughts are allowed to be expressed, and I don't feel the frequent need to edit what I say there. And you know what? Even without all the restrictions, we mostly get along fine, and for those that don't, the mute and block options are effective - unlike here, where the only option gives you a nice, tempting "view post" button.
But with a protected Twitter you are only tweeting to your followers anyway so there would be no need to edit as no one else can even see your tweets unless they follow you.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:34 AM   #1440
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
But with a protected Twitter you are only tweeting to your followers anyway so there would be no need to edit as no one else can even see your tweets unless they follow you.
Ok, so? People who follow me can see it, and I do occasionally edit myself there if I think something I’m going to say might may unintentionally offend someone, but not because of any rules requiring me to do so. I don’t see what your point is unless you just wanted to take a dig at me for having a protected Twitter account, which seems to be the case. I have my reasons for it being protected, but I generally approve almost any hobby person who sends a follow request except for obvious sham accounts. I don’t care about having a lot of followers or a wide audience, but about having the ones who do follow me be people I’m interested in interacting with.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women