Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2019, 04:03 PM   #76
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Lol well Fozz..it was a young gent of 25..he rode the bus across town to see me...and he has become a really good longtime client now who never paid me in change since. Lol

There is a price point for every hobbyist...so pay you feel like paying..but make sure you know what you're paying for and you will be ok
Ma’am I tip my hat to you for putting up with that, I wouldn’t had the patience for that. As for the dude that is determination to ride the bus (man I remember when I was a teenager and before I had a car I hated the bus).
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 04:36 PM   #77
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
There's a documented trend called, IIRC, "The Waitress Phenomenon." Basically, it posits that, young, attractive women who, in a worse economy find themselves working as a server in a restaurant, have better opportunities available to them in a good economy. And it's something that occurs all up and down the employment ladder.

In other words,with no disrespect or disparagement intended to any woman who chooses providing as a means of support, in an economy with more jobs than people available to fill them, some of the bright, ambitious women who might care about providing a quality experience are making decent money in RW jobs.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
No lies here.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:59 PM   #78
mover85
Account Disabled

I’m fairly new Grace, but it makes perfect sense to me.
mover85 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #79
Tngnchk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Help a guy out. Send me a DM with the deets.
Tngnchk is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 02:22 PM   #80
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
There's a documented trend called, IIRC, "The Waitress Phenomenon." Basically, it posits that, young, attractive women who, in a worse economy find themselves working as a server in a restaurant, have better opportunities available to them in a good economy. And it's something that occurs all up and down the employment ladder.

In other words,with no disrespect or disparagement intended to any woman who chooses providing as a means of support, in an economy with more jobs than people available to fill them, some of the bright, ambitious women who might care about providing a quality experience are making decent money in RW jobs.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
Yeah, there’s a name for it. Supply and demand.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:08 PM   #81
Ready4this
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I agree just as in any profession business has to adjust for cost of living and keep up with inflation. And as with any product or service, you get what you paid for.
Ready4this is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:42 AM   #82
Daddy4Pussy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I read this and I try to relate it to my side job. I know that I am one of the most expensive ones out there in this line of work, but I also know that I'm providing the quality. I get the phone calls that says so and so can do it at this price. And I say then go with so ans so. But I wasn't always the most expensive and I made mistakes growing my business. It was really hard for three years making just enough to keep it going.

Then I screwed up on a customer. Most people in this usually don't reply or come up with an excuse. I went and saw what was wrong and saw other things that were wrong. So with this bad pending review on me and knowing if I screwed this up I would probably lose my business. I tell my customer I was wrong but I want to keep your business and I am willing to do all this to make it right. After I did that my business blew up.

One thing has never changed in this side job which is that every call I go on cost me $55 hours. That cost includes gas, truck, wage, and parts on truck. Now you the customer is paying double because you know that the job is going to be done right and if something else wrong we fix it. Why? They will tell their neighbors, they will share it on social media, they will tell other family members, and others will ask in an emergency. Yes I will answer that call at 2 am and if I don't have a employee to answer it I will do it.

With that said being your own boss sucks at times, and having the wrong employees can hurt my business. So how does that relate to the hobby? So easy!

The person that I am I break down the cost of everything. Each glove runs about fifty cents, I know where the ladies like to stay, but I know where they normally stay and per night I'll give you $100 for that. Food because you have to eat out $25 a day. Female products over a week should run about $50. With all the generous numbers I just researched as writing this in my opinion it cost a lady a little over $100 a day. But you don't get a call everyday, and there is a week you can't work (but you can use your mouth).

How many times have you texted a provider to meet up and you wait hours to hear back, You texted that morning and you get a reply that night? For me the small business owner that tells me she is not trying that hard.

How many times have you heard I don't live by my phone? I had a family emergency? My ringer was off? I left my phone at ????? Or she read your PM and waited weeks to reply? Now this one is my favorite. I can't see you at 2 pm because I have a hhr and another at 230. I can see you at 3! Trust me I get it but I don't need to know the two cocks before me.

I have been in the hobby for several years and it has declined the past three years. WK's and manhandles all over the place. Young ladies coming in thinking they deserve top dollar on no prior experience (just because you saw Honest Abe doesn't put you at the top). Just like a new guy on here he has earn the respect and see some ladies he may not want to, but to get the recommendations that is how the game is played. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Guys you need to be honest. We know the ladies have access to all, and we don't, and the Mod's don't care. But that is another can of worms there.
Daddy4Pussy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 03:28 PM   #83
Harpoon
Gaining Momentum

Never did understand this line of complaint. Like my daddy use to say, " Its worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it!"
Harpoon is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:28 PM   #84
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
Never did understand this line of complaint. Like my daddy use to say, " Its worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it!"
Very true to each their own
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 12:20 AM   #85
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Yeah, there’s a name for it. Supply and demand.
I call it suckers overpaying messing it up for everyone else, there's more economical options out there guys, focus on those and don't support GPS
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 01:40 PM   #86
morsa1990
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

The market will pay, what the market will bear.
morsa1990 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 02:26 PM   #87
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

As long as pussy is for sale there will be men who will purchase it. You can boycott beer, auto makers, and about anything else. But pussy will never ever be boycotted.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 06:38 PM   #88
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I call it suckers overpaying messing it up for everyone else, there's more economical options out there guys, focus on those and don't support GPS
Fucking Ferrari making life mistakable for Trabant owners!!
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:16 PM   #89
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

overthinking it does not make our "explanations" correct or even right.

to us guys, it "seems" like a business.

i think/guess that there are a few providers who treat it as a business and they've survived cos they pretty much know what it takes to stay in business.

and i think/guess that most providers dont think of it as a business, just a cash stream. most wont survive for more than a few yrs at most.

plan for the worst and hope for the best.
and let the orgasms and benjamins fall where they may :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:13 PM   #90
AveryDallas
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Never, under any circumstances pay more than two bills for pussy or ass. Never.
AveryDallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women