Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2023, 01:41 PM   #1
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default SCOTUS delivers final daggar to trumpf

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...n-850929590422

SCOTUS wont even hear case to reinstate trumpf! Wow trumpf just keeps losing! lolling
All the trumpies fell for trumpf being reinstated and thinking this date then that date he will be prez again. How many dates came and went that telegram and the conspiracy tabloids and sites stated he would be back.

lolling snick snick

# hashtag trumpf the loser
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 01:45 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

SCOTUS rejected to hear it twice! lolling

trumpf the perpetual loser! snick
Old 03-02-2023, 01:59 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...n-850929590422

SCOTUS wont even hear case to reinstate trumpf! Wow trumpf just keeps losing! lolling
All the trumpies fell for trumpf being reinstated and thinking this date then that date he will be prez again. How many dates came and went that telegram and the conspiracy tabloids and sites stated he would be back.

lolling snick snick

# hashtag trumpf the loser
How much of a loss did Trump sustain? He hasn't been charged or indicted for any crime and he can still run for President. Judges don't have to look into any claims of voter fraud or reinstate Trump no matter how out standing any evidence that voter fraud existed. If Trump was to be nominated and win the Election in 2024 Democrats would play the Voter Fraud game and make all kinds of unsubstantiated accusations. They did it in 2016.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 02:19 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
How much of a loss did Trump sustain? He hasn't been charged or indicted for any crime and he can still run for President. Judges don't have to look into any claims of voter fraud or reinstate Trump no matter how out standing any evidence that voter fraud existed. If Trump was to be nominated and win the Election in 2024 Democrats would play the Voter Fraud game and make all kinds of unsubstantiated accusations. They did it in 2016.
Good Post
I urge everyone though to stop and add it all up
His losses keep adding up. Everyone that associates with der trumpf gets thrown under the bus. For 2 years the trumpies and associates have said and believed trumpf would be reinstated.

trumps a loser! Terrible person! trumpf does not care about America or his trumpies! He just wants attention and money.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:20 PM   #5
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Since your return WD40, you have really been pounding away at Mr. Trump
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 02:20 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Trump wasn't the one bringing the case...
You must have missed that.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 02:55 PM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Trump wasn't the one bringing the case...
You must have missed that.

#### Salty
Nope His minions carry his water
Old 03-02-2023, 08:26 PM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Good Post
I urge everyone though to stop and add it all up
His losses keep adding up. Everyone that associates with der trumpf gets thrown under the bus. For 2 years the trumpies and associates have said and believed trumpf would be reinstated.

trumps a loser! Terrible person! trumpf does not care about America or his trumpies! He just wants attention and money.
I am not going to defend Trump or anyone else in Politics because I am beginning to believe they are all actors in a sense. No one is going to save us. So Trump doesn't care about America, do any of them? I don't think any of them are really watching our backs. It's time everyone started realizing that.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:06 AM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Whew! That's a relief

For a second there, I thought this was another TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS thread. Ever thought of getting a new hobby, like Pickle Ball or something? Whether or not you realize it - YOU are the exact reason Trump needs to run in 2024 and win. Obviously after that happens you will have to change your user ID to LossDixie, should you survive the inauguration without having a brain aneurysm .
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 05:11 AM   #10
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I am not going to defend Trump or anyone else in Politics because I am beginning to believe they are all actors in a sense. No one is going to save us. So Trump doesn't care about America, do any of them? I don't think any of them are really watching our backs. It's time everyone started realizing that.
Nailed it. Neither side gives a fuck about us. Do the best for yourself and leave your future up to you and not greedy ass politicians who are only looking to enhance the quality of their lives under the guise of caring about their supporters.

If people think guys like Trump or Biden actually care about them, they should get their heads examined ASAP.

Yeah, that sounds jaded, but I don't see the point in being naive enough to think complete strangers actually give a shit about me just because they are public servants and claim they do while asking for political contributions and my vote. They care about the power. They don't give a fuck about you, me or anyone else other than their loved ones and the size of their bank accounts.

Trump is the boy who cried wolf. Any court is probably not going to remotely even entertain his silly ass claims now, even his own damn judges he appointed. Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:21 AM   #11
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Just more "facts" to proof that trumpy is the biggest LOSER ever...except to the megas that prefer right wing rumors over FACTS
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:39 AM   #12
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

He is done and only a couple of thousand old people care about Diaper Don, it's time to put him to bed or prison and be over it.
Hdtown is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 01:06 PM   #13
winn dixie
Premium Access

Himbeing reinstated as many around here were vomiting aint happening lolling and SNICK

# hashtag losertrumpf

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women