Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2014, 04:52 PM   #61
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Um if I see someone here in my town duh I see people in my house lol ummmm why would i get a hotel when I have a house.
But when I travel out of state, I am sorry but I need and want to make a profit, I have a business degree and try to use that in what I do.

BUT I am also not a high priced provider, I know what people can afford and not into having these outrageous prices and then bitching cause I dont have any people seeing me so, profits not really an issue with me
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:35 PM   #62
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
I understand you ladies need to make a profit. Short & sweet was just saying room expense is constant whether home or touring. Don't like it when ladies try to say room expense is "extra" when they tour. For most it isn't an extra expense
If the lady pays rent or a mortgage at her real world home then the room expense is extra.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:39 PM   #63
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
If the lady pays rent or a mortgage at her real world home then the room expense is extra.
Thank you, not all of us have apt or incalls in every city or state we visit and I dont rent incalls from other providers good way to draw attention no matter how low vol both you are both having clients makes it a high vol and just dangerous for all three.
Hotels can be cheap but if staying a week or so it can add up and again you want to make at least 3 times what you spend or the trips not worth it
Old 06-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #64
Guest031517
Account Disabled

User ID: 149531
My ECCIE Reviews

When I tour I charge $300 an hour. That covers all expenses travelling and what not. I like to stay in the upscale hotels so yes I am putting out quite a bit of money, but I don't factor that into what I am charging because I am choosing to stay there instead of some motel or notel. It's just not for me and never will be. I like my gents to feel safe and not have to worry about hotel staff paying attention to what they are doing. I've never had a problem to this day.

Now as far as CBJ...eh no thanks. I much prefer the BBBJ but that is just me and to each their own. But if they are charging that much an hour for that, then they should reevaluate their business plan IMHO. Some can and have gotten though, so as one said some guys pay for it and it doesn't matter to them. I don't like the taste of condoms flavored or not, so I prefer skin and the protein

And someone else mention female condoms. I absolutely love using these and I offer them for all of my gents. The feeling that it gives both of us is outstanding!
Guest031517 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:33 AM   #65
gateway7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

reading this, its definitely all about the marketing...course 500$$, it better be the best damn GFE & PSE imaginable. heck i think XXX actress Lisa Sparxxx only charges 500, but that would be one lady id be willing to spend it on. i think everyone has their own cup of tea with ladies, and their own price agenda. but ive seen also ladies lately who have tried to go with one low figure and then once we ent3er the room, she showed me her web page of additional ad ons. i politely got up, and took donation and left. we had previously visited before and to see she started upselling, i was like forget it. i left a 20 on the table and figured, well, least she got something for her time.
gateway7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #66
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Maybe I'm wrong then but I've never had an incall anywhere but at a hotel. However all of the "local" ladies I've seen are local in Vegas, maybe its different there. Only 2 local ladies in QC's I'd like to see. Donation for one is over of my self-imposed limit & the other has NCNS'd me 4x. That's why I actively try to convince ladies to tour here. Also why I'd like touring ladies to be successful when they visit Iowa whether its a lady I'd like to visit or not (whatever my reason).

TY to everyone that has voiced their opinions!
Like Livin said I'm just glad I was able to stimulate some discussion here.
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #67
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well sweets let me play with you and let me lick your wounds clean
Old 06-15-2014, 08:50 PM   #68
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Well sweets let me play with you and let me lick your wounds clean
I'm quite sure that will happen some time.

vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:45 PM   #69
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Yep....for me anyways home is home (doesn't double for work) and I don't keep a dedicated hobby incall. So.....

Now touring ... my rate is roughly the same and to me fairly reasonable and I don't bother to raise it unless it's like downtown Boston or NYC or something where the room costs (for 3* or better) are usually pretty crazy.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women