Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #286
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But you asked me what kind of tax system I was for. After none, my choice is a VAT.
Another hidden tax so the sheep will not know how badly they are being sheared. No thanks.

I want a tax that is in your face every time you pay it so that everyone will be reminded of the cost of this out of control government spending. The fair tax would be a good solution since it would accomplish that as well as make US manufacturers more competitive.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #287
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm not on any coin with you, WTF. Why do you insist that anything that tends toward liberty is anarchy? I hope you run out of straw soon, you are getting very boring.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #288
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I hope you run out of straw soon, you are getting very boring.
Boy that's rich!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #289
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hi Doofe! How you doing? Still can't come up with a coherent thought, I see, but keep trying. Don't give up just because everyone here thinks you're an idiot. Fight through that! You will have a thought one of these days, I know it! I believe in you! Hang in there, man!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #290
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Boy that's rich!
I'm starting to think cutiepie was in the wizard of Oz. Scarecrow and looking for his god damn brain! I have never heard a grown man scream strawman as much in my life!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #291
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Another hidden tax so the sheep will not know how badly they are being sheared. No thanks.

I want a tax that is in your face every time you pay it so that everyone will be reminded of the cost of this out of control government spending. The fair tax would be a good solution since it would accomplish that as well as make US manufacturers more competitive.
Would you have been for a tax to pay for the Irag war?

I sure was but what did Bush do...wait, wait, wait let us all think. He did what we all would do, he put it on our credit card and told us to party on like it was 1999.

I would love to have a chart to actually show people where their tax money goes. That way, they would know that SS and Medicare are in the Surplus. Now military spending and the resulting debt that needs to service the borrowing we did for that war is in the red and we need to raise taxes to pay for that war.

Wait, you say you want to cut SS money so the military can have more money to buy shit?

I would love for there to be a tax on the actual items that the government spends shit on! Great idea. I bet the military do not think it such a great idea though.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #292
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm starting to think cutiepie was in the wizard of Oz. Scarecrow and looking for his god damn brain! I have never heard a grown man scream strawman as much in my life!
I've never seen anyone using strawmen as much as you do. You are always changing the subject, or distorting it, and then congratulating yourself on your intelligence. With you it is less of a problem, and more of a tradition.

But I understand. If you tried to stay on topic, you'd realize how ignorant you are, so you are compelled to change the subject to something you can win on. Therapy would really help you with that.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #293
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Rush Limbaugh now has National Ad suspension..lmao

Now at 109 sponsors and counting "rushing" to get away from Rush.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #294
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Rush is turning down advertisers that want to come back.

http://azpundit.com/rush-limbaugh-sp...-to-come-back/
Old 03-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #295
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I can lead a jackass to water but I can't keep him from drinking his own piss!

Quote:
I've never seen anyone using strawmen as much as you do. You are always changing the subject, or distorting it, and then congratulating yourself on your intelligence. With you it is less of a problem, and more of a tradition.

But I understand. If you tried to stay on topic, you'd realize how ignorant you are, so you are compelled to change the subject to something you can win on. Therapy would really help you with that.

I get tired of you ignorant bitch's crying about big government on one had and wanting the government out of your Medicare on the other!

That ain't no strawman. That is pure ignorance on the issues. 99 and 44% pure ignorance!

You like talking about the little picture, I like talking about the entire movie. Of course your lil pea brain would think that is a strawman.

I'm trying to learn you to fish and all you want to bitch about is how much fish cost at the market!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #296
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok. This thread is about Rush Limbaugh. And you have no idea what you're talking about. I think I won this one. Thanks, WTF! Now listen, I mean it. Therapy. Use it.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #297
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Yo bag is full of caca

Quote:
Ok. This thread is about Rush Limbaugh. And you have no idea what you're talking about. I think I won this one. Thanks, WTF! Now listen, I mean it. Therapy. Use it.
This thread turned into a debate on healthcare costs.

You and JD have shown how very little you know on that subject.

If you do not even understand the concept of Employee untaxed plans vs. single proprietor taxed healthcare and how we single proprietors are paying for employee plans like JD's, then fuc man, you need to act like your colostomy bag is full and make a bee line to the nearest shitter .Exit stage left gracefully and quit drawing attention to yourself.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #298
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Would you have been for a tax to pay for the Irag war?

I sure was but what did Bush do...wait, wait, wait let us all think. He did what we all would do, he put it on our credit card and told us to party on like it was 1999.

I would love to have a chart to actually show people where their tax money goes. That way, they would know that SS and Medicare are in the Surplus. Now military spending and the resulting debt that needs to service the borrowing we did for that war is in the red and we need to raise taxes to pay for that war.

Wait, you say you want to cut SS money so the military can have more money to buy shit?

I would love for there to be a tax on the actual items that the government spends shit on! Great idea. I bet the military do not think it such a great idea though.
Actually, YES. I have no problem with people having to pay a tax and know where the money is going. Yes, I know that the republicans would oppose this just as much as the democrats which is why I have no faith it will ever happen unless the people get so fed up they demand it. That will not happen as long as they can continue the illusion that the government can hand out all of these freebies that the "rich" pay for. The rich will always be rich since that cost will simply be passed on to everyone else in a way that they do not see it as a tax. A lot of what goes into the price of a product are the taxes paid during the manufacturing and distribution process. Since the tax is hidden the consumer never sees how much they are paying.

As for military spending I would support paying taxes for that. It is the number one function of the federal government. I believe in a military so powerful that no one would fuck with us. If they are stupid enough to try I want them to have such overwhelming capability that the cost in lives is minimized. That being said I also want us to follow the constitution and go to war only if declared by Congress. The president should not use the military without authorization unless there is an immanent threat that requires immediate action.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #299
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

As for military spending I would support paying taxes for that. It is the number one function of the federal government. I believe in a military so powerful that no one would fuck with us. .
But if people just knew how much the military cost, I doubt that you would have the money to fund a military that our founding fathers clearly never wanted. It will never happen as you suggest but an interesting thought experiment.

Do you know the history of the third amendment?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #300
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
This thread turned into a debate on healthcare costs.

You and JD have shown how very little you know on that subject.

If you do not even understand the concept of Employee untaxed plans vs. single proprietor taxed healthcare and how we single proprietors are paying for employee plans like JD's, then fuc man, you need to act like your colostomy bag is full and make a bee line to the nearest shitter .Exit stage left gracefully and quit drawing attention to yourself.
Ah, WTF. Such a pompous blowhard. I have forgotten more about those health insurance plans than you will ever know. But go on, keep congratulating yourself. Meanwhile, the rest of us will sit back and laugh. But since I know you're unstable, please know that we are laughing with you, not at you. Yeah, that's it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women