Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35150
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #466
jimmyjjohn
Registered Member

As Republicans gather for their national convention in Tampa to nominate a presidential candidate known, in part, as a wealthy businessman, a new nationwide Pew Research Center survey finds that many Americans believe the rich are different than other people. They are viewed as more intelligent and more hardworking but also greedier and less honest.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #467
Saff Sullie
Account Disabled

User ID: 202944

clearly I'm late to the talk, but Naomi's comments are really insightful. Its a shame that her account is disabled, I'd have liked to hear more from her.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #468
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiesummers View Post
The ability to be a whore in the bedroom and a lady in the living room.
Not quite true. Many ladies have developed the skill of appearing to be open and enjoying it when in fact they are simply there for the money and can't let that show for obvious reasons. As to the smoking, the habit itself removes you from the 'classy person' clique. Obviously, you can't even read the labels on the package. If you do a pack a day, you might as well give BBFS. You are obviously a risk taker. Sorry if I offended anyone. As to the amount charged for services, it might make you a HDH IF you are hot, but it doesn't bring class to the situation. It only makes you unavailable to poorer clients. To me the high class ladies are the ones who make me feel high class .Some make me feel like a whoremonger. While that may be true, I don't like the inferences.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #469
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Did you really post something about molesting children? Do you have a moderator in here or is he just for show?
Old 09-11-2013, 12:39 AM   #470
ladylove12
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 202882
My ECCIE Reviews

He was making a point. Comparing fucking a hooker bareback to smoking is the silliest thing ever.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #471
ladylove12
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 202882
My ECCIE Reviews

And people that believe you are born with class should move to England or some place that still has a monarchy. Nobles were believed to be born with a certain amount of class naturally. Leave us classless commoners here to pick our teeth at the table, eat everything on our plates(including the salad) with the same fork, and sit with our legs not crossed while wearing dressed..lol
Old 09-18-2013, 08:01 AM   #472
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylove12 View Post
He was making a point. Comparing fucking a hooker bareback to smoking is the silliest thing ever.
agreed which is why he made no point.

no wakeup, i did not specifically suggest anything. i illustrated how stupid it was to say that people who take risks might as well take them all. everyone in this hobby takes a risk, but i am sure we are not all murderers and bank robbers on the side. he basically said if you smoke, you should let guys cream pie you. i said, should they rob banks and rape as well since his comparison was retarded. you are not going to die of lung cancer if you smoke one cigarette, but you damn well might die of aids if you fk one person who has it.

last i checked drunk driving accidents killed more people than anything else, having protected sex with a hooker is not even on that list, and smoking is a ways down. drunk driving, heart disease, caner other than lung cancer, and high blood pressure were tops if i remember right.

smokers in england are actually viewed as classy, so another thing he got wrong. it is just the u.s. that views smokng as such a horrible thing, especially in cali, but you can do all the other illegal shit you want and still be considered upscale. f
Old 09-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #473
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Start this thread anew if you wish to comment.

Members, if you wish to comment on this thread start it anew. Thank you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women