Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #31
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

>>>Like in Japanese culture, make sure that everyone saves face. <<<

Okay I missed page two of these posts. Eliza, ignore the [now deleted] drivel above. Carrie has it right. Talk to the other ladies that have BT, DT.

From a guy's perspective, I would be hurt if a woman (paid or not) said she must move on and not see me anymore (I mean I'm such a catch!). But if the proximity had you running for cover in a bathroom, you have to end the relationship. Okay the saving face part above still makes sense.

At the end of the day, there might come a social situation where you both are in attendance and there won't be much you can do outside of excusing yourself.

I have never met anyone from this part of my life on the other side. it would be an eye opener to say the least. Personally I would keep it down low, and not say anything unless an opportunity to speak in private presented itself.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumandgitit View Post
Rakuguy,

He DOES know that the faint of heart have never f*cked the upstairs maid!!
LOL
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #33
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

If I lived closer, I would take him off your hands.
But, seriously, find a local girl to take him off your hands. I don't know what your rates are, but since he saw you monthly, I'm sure you could easily find someone (even with higher rates) willing to step in for you. And knowing that he was a good, well behaved regular to you, the new girl should be extra nice knowing there is the potential for a long term connection and income for her. I did this for a fellow provider once who felt her client was getting too involved with her. She told him she was taking a short break and she wanted to introduce him to a friend he might like. Then the three of us went to dinner. I didn't charge, it was just a social "meet my client" type date. I knew what she was trying to do, so I spent the evening focused on him and she left for long periods to the ladies room. As smitten as he was with her, he was still interested in getting together with me. He became a client of mine for several months, until she hit a low in income and wanted him back.
But, whether you tell him you are taking a short break, are getting too busy, or just can't be available to him any more; give him someone to distract him from you. It might just work.
My .02
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #34
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
With respect to the gentlemen who have replied, this is the kind of situation you really should listen other ladies' advice on, specifically those who have been there (needing to stop seeing a client for ANY reason) and done that.
Mostly true.

However, there are gents here that may have very well been on the other side of this at some point. Bottom line is however she does it the gent is likely to figure that there is something else going on aside from what she tells him. By her own account Eliza has been quite happy with him as a client. When an on-going thing is cut off out of the blue it makes the gent think hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It sounds like the gent is not a loonie, but consider that if he really feels upset and does find out via a casual meeting that anonymous email is trivial to set up today. Something to consider.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #35
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
... he was still interested in getting together with me.
Of course he was! He just had to get to the end of the line of people like me in front!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #36
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumandgitit View Post

Eliza MUST stroke his ego and tell him that she is concerned because she MIGHT be falling for him and she is not ready for any relationship at this time and it is not fair to him or to her to continue seeing one another.

This covers her even if she should meet him with her father. He wouldn't dare say anything to her father and she is safe and rid of a client that she doesn't want to see anymore anyway. Plus, he won't bad-mouth her to the clients that he has referred to her.
I agree with cumandgitit, stroking his ego in some fashion should accomplish these things. On the other hand,

" Simply tell him you regret that you have realized that you are no longer compatible, and stop seeing him. Refer him to another lady if he asks, and then cease all contact. Permanently. Even if he begs"

could promote a situation in which he may be upset and possibly angry due to the lack of an explanation (he would obviously think he had done something wrong, but not know what it was). The approach suggested here of cutting all ties with nothing more than "we are no longer compatible" would work fine if there was no chance he would ever figure out the truth. However, since there is that possibility, if he did ever figure out the truth (maybe run into you with your father at some lunch, etc), he may be more inclined to use that against you (vengeance) because of his frustrations about the way things ended so abruptly with no explanation....not saying that you owe him an explanation by any means....just that humans (men and women both) will generally have strong negative reactions/emotions to this type of ending.

I feel bad for both of you...this is one of those situations where nobody wins. In the end, you just have to do what you feel is right for you, and go with what you feel will best protect you and your privacy given the possible outcomes. Just my humble thoughts.
lionheart is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #37
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Eliza you have been lucky to hear many sides or views just how we suggest for you or how we would go about ending the situation, thou there are many options for the way out, the only thing that I want to stress to you, since you seem to enjoy and admire this man.....

Thou we (men) are known at times only thinking with the little head, we do think with the Big Head the majority of time and can analyze the situation, and handle the Truth. Not giving some of us the respect of that condition will only make us frustrated and mislead, which will most likely cause a domino effect on you and others down the road.

I personally would hope if you and I were involved in the condition, I would expect that you would respect me as much as I would respect you. Be Truthful but remember the Truth does not have to include full descriptive details.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:36 PM   #38
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Of course he was! He just had to get to the end of the line of people like me in front!
I'd say get a room, but then I would have to post that far too often with you
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:40 PM   #39
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
I personally would hope if you and I were involved in the condition, I would expect that you would respect me as much as I would respect you. Be Truthful but remember the Truth does not have to include full descriptive details.

+1

and that is the attitude and approach in which to handle it.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #40
Okiecocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Here's a thought.... There is a chance that you could lose the other two, and you will have to give them up for 2-3 months.

You could tell him you have got into some legal trouble due to your profession. Tell him his was a # that LEO pulled from your "work phone" or whatever. As such you need to end your relationship with him and a select # of clients. He will also be scared unless he's well versed in the law and likely avoid all contact with you. He will move on. Inform the other customers that you are having some legal issues as well, and while their #'s weren't confiscated, you would like to temporarily create some space. In 2 or 3 months you can contact the other customers again. If the primary contacts you during that time, tell him that you wish to permanently sever your relationship due to the direct link that LEO has between you and him.
Okiecocker is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:35 AM   #41
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
If I lived closer, I would take him off your hands.
But, seriously, find a local girl to take him off your hands. I don't know what your rates are, but since he saw you monthly, I'm sure you could easily find someone (even with higher rates) willing to step in for you. And knowing that he was a good, well behaved regular to you, the new girl should be extra nice knowing there is the potential for a long term connection and income for her. I did this for a fellow provider once who felt her client was getting too involved with her. She told him she was taking a short break and she wanted to introduce him to a friend he might like. Then the three of us went to dinner. I didn't charge, it was just a social "meet my client" type date. I knew what she was trying to do, so I spent the evening focused on him and she left for long periods to the ladies room. As smitten as he was with her, he was still interested in getting together with me. He became a client of mine for several months, until she hit a low in income and wanted him back.
But, whether you tell him you are taking a short break, are getting too busy, or just can't be available to him any more; give him someone to distract him from you. It might just work.
My .02
Even though I know the others have posted what they think is best, a misdirection to another provider like Colette posted is your best approach with the understanding that you must never contact him again or return his contacts for any reason. The scenario Colette wrote makes the most sense to me since you want to reveal as little as possible while you maintain integrity for your own self-esteem as well as your client. Follow the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) principal or Occam’s Razor (The Law of Parsippany) meaning the simplest solution is the right one to take.

Anything that is elaborate and contrived will mean you will have to remember far more and you can screw it up which could result in you being outed to your family. By having another provider help you, you possibly gain the new providers appreciation since the new provider gets new business while the gent does not get his ego smashed and he gains a new friend. Seems a win-win to me but whatdoiknow, I am just a humble bystander.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:44 AM   #42
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

No matter what you tell him or how you end it there is a strong chance he could be bitter over it ending unexpectedly.

No matter how you end it there is STILL the possibility of running into him in the exact manner that concerns you.

Any hint or suggestion of dishonesty could bring some bitterness to light in that situation making your fears all the more worse.....

your both grown ups....

there is no substitution for the truth.....

I would begin with a "What If" scenario should you and he cross path's in real life how he would expect it to be handled by you...... It will give you an insite into how to proceed......

But be truthful.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:18 AM   #43
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

This is a toughie, a real quandary. I've seen several good suggestions, but none are perfect. I'm curious as to your final solution.

As for discreet and discrete, both are legitimate words in the English language, although they do not share the same meaning.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #44
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

barney is absolutely correct! Lots of suggestions but none of them perfect.

This is one of the many problems that can happen to ladies who peddle their time.

It's a tough call and you just have to go with your gut feeling and do what is best for you.

I actually have a client currently who worked with MY dad until they both retired but (fortunately for me) they are no longer friends.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do. I hope everything works out well.
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:19 AM   #45
foX
Truth Seeker

Encounters: 3
Default I have no answers...........

....... but if he can afford you, then it is also likely that he will be bright enough to spot--without understanding--any deception you proffer regarding your reason for the "break up." Also, if he can afford you, he might also be persistent, tenacious, and generally not the type of person willing to accept a casual dismissal without a credible explanation. Ultimately, the best result would be an honest explanation. And upon receiving same, your client would hopefully be as uncomfortable seeing the daughter of a friend as you are having a client who is friends with your dad.

Good luck with this, I fear you'll need it.
foX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women