Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #16
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

There’s an old Texas saying about the Three F’s: If it flies, floats for f xx ks, lease it. I’m jus t saying…………If you’ve ever been divorced……….well………..

Men worry about women wanting a man for his money and women worry about men wanting a woman for her body. Personally, I think a couple should be with one another for each other and the sex or the lifestyle the icing on the cake.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, you can't blame a girl for trying

Anyone watch Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo?
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #18
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
Well, you can't blame a girl for trying

Anyone watch Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo?
Fine example! Word!
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #19
austinsahara2010
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14533
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Interesting post re: businessmen and what kind of woman they want

I felt compelled to read this post and leave my reply as I feel that I am now thoroughly confused about what successful, wealthy businessmen want in a woman. I too am (so I have been told throughout most of my life) highly attractive, however, I also have a great personality and obvious sense of humor. I have a lot of humility and am NOT vain in the least, mostly resulting from the fact that I was REALLY ugly in my pre-teen years. I had buck-teeth and braces twice, a horrible haircut, and no fashion sense. I got teased A LOT to the point of tears for several years and my only defense was to develop a personality and work with what I had. Long story short, I hit puberty, the boobs came in, skin cleared up and teeth straightened out-- the same boys who used to terrorize me by growling at me and calling me "lion" were asking me to homecoming, prom, etc. The inner workings of a teenaged boy's mind is ridiculously hard to fathom.

Anyway, now I am 27 with a college degree, speak 3 languages, well-traveled and single (which I love BTW). I have a few older male friends who are in arrangements and when I ask them the same question, "How does a girl like me snag a successful man?" they have told me on several occasions to "act interested, not interesting." Although it seems like a simple task, it's hard for me to sit there and not discuss the things that are important to me as well and just listen; I'm just more of a conversationalist than that. I just can't understand how an intelligent, successful man would prefer their lover or wife to be someone to just sit there like a stump and linger on their every word rather than discuss the simple pleasures in life, each others' interests, the world in general, etc -- isn't that what most successful men do all day already? Talk about themselves, their business goals, etc.

So as far as the original post and subsequent posts go, I am confused as well: Do smart, successful men really want an intelligent, witty, charming woman who is a "Plain Jane" or a sexy seductress who is easy on the eyes but hard on the ears/brain? I would say a combination of the best of both worlds would be an ideal mate but my personal experiences have proven otherwise.... not that I'm "the best of both worlds" but I have no problem inadvertently acquiring male admirers, they're just usually the kinds of guys I prefer to have a friends and not lovers... it's kind of a running joke that I'm every nerd's fantasy because I know about a lot of "nerdy" knowledge and can carry on an intelligent and humorous conversation and make most men feel comfortable around me. It's like I'm living, breathing paradox-- successful businessmen like the way I look but don't want to be bothered with any intellectual stimulation I may want from them and men I am not interested in would love to have a chance with me because I'm down-to-earth, attractive, but most of all, easy to talk to. What is up with this?
austinsahara2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default They want GTP...anything else is gravey

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsahara2010 View Post
Do smart, successful men really want doh:
Why would you ask such a question in this forum. . .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #21
austinsahara2010
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14533
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ???

What do you mean why would I ask such a question in this forum?? I'm not the person who asked, I'm just putting my two cents in. And why would it be wrong to post "such a question" in this forum? It's 100% appropriate. Check out some of the other forum topics-- several have NOTHING to do with this site content.
austinsahara2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Do smart, successful men really want an intelligent, witty, charming woman who is a "Plain Jane" or a sexy seductress who is easy on the eyes but hard on the ears/brain? I would say a combination of the best of both worlds would be an ideal mate but my personal experiences have proven otherwise....
The two are not mutually exclusive IMHO. However, they are somewhat hard to find in the same person. There does exist the "intelligent, witty, charming woman" who is "easy on the eyes." She must be like you. However, she does not always click with every "successful (whatever that means), good-looking" man. So from that pool of such men, there may be a long search before she finds one with whom she clicks. And vice versa for the man. I think it's akin to finding a needle in a haystack.

That is why I think most people generally wind up making permanent mates out of people they find interesting, but not necessarily drop dead gorgeous. I can live for years with a "Plain Jane" spouse (luckily I don't) who continually stimulates me both intellectually and socially, whereas, I would get awful tired of arm candy in a hurry.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

austinsahara2010,
Please ignore any comments by WTF. Really.

I think your questions is quite thought provoking. Since I probably fall into the wrong category of men I could only guess as to why the men you speak of would feel that way.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #24
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What do you mean why would I ask such a question in this forum??
Knowing WTF he was referring to the men in this forum.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #25
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Knowing WTF he was referring to the men in this forum.
I didn't realize WTF swung that way.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #26
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Now let's put this in perspective. . .

Even with a solid pre-nup, you are possibly risking half your worth if anything goes wrong.

I am horrible with Math, so correct me if my reasoning is faulty here, but if you spent half your salary on say Lauren or any of the other wonderful Diamonds here on the board, you could see them 250 times in a year of 365 days.

WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAIN?

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #27
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
I am horrible with Math, so correct me if my reasoning is faulty here, but if you spent half your salary on say Lauren or any of the other wonderful Diamonds here on the board, you could see them 250 times in a year of 365 days.
With any of the ladies, you could probably work out a reduced rate if you were going to see them that often. So, you could probably see them daily [at this rate, my cock would be worn down to a stub in no time. lol]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:46 PM   #28
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

What about love and commitment?
Old 02-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #29
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Surely you jest, Marcus. . .

Perhaps you should let Lucius Verus take over for a bit until the dizziness passes.

Seriously, you will probably get more L&C out of even less expensive providers than you will from the hypothetical young lady.

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #30
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Lucius Verus? The guys head was delivered some time back as I recall.