Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59853
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Can a leopard really change his spots?

OK. I’m going to post this in a couple of forums and go immediately to bed.

First of all, it doesn’t pay to mix anger and alcohol. The result sucks for everyone involved.

Second, my anger tends to have a hair trigger, and I do stupid things when I am angry, and even more stupid things when I am angry and PWI.

That’s the down side.

The upside is that it works as a catharsis, and I don’t stay angry very long. But in the meantime, I’ve been a train wreck to myself.

The last couple of days I’ve offended many on these boards, and I’m sorry.

This won’t get me off banned lists that I’m now probably and firmly ensconced upon, I realize that. Oh, well, I’ll just have to live with it.

Hopefully, my future posts will be more like my historical ones, and not the ones I exhibited in the last two or three days.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

You might be surprised at how forgiving we all are. To err is human, to forgive divine and there are a lot of simply divine people that post around here. This above post speaks volumes, more so than the volume of posts you made earlier tonight. We all say things out of anger that we regret. I hope you don't stay angry long and are back to friendlier debates in the near future.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #3
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

I look forward to reading more of your words my Darling.

We all tend to have those days where something gets away from us and we need to ask for forgiveness.

The great ones are the ones that actually ask....
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have always enjoyed your posts. Takes some stones to go public with an apology. Best of luck to you
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #5
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Classy.

I didn't make any comments on your posts about prices etc.. I agreed in theory with a lot of what you said. ANONE said it best that you were preaching to the wrong choir essentially.

I like your words here. You are genuine and sincere. PWI is never a good idea. I am sure you will be just fine.

Don't worry about being banned by the women. The ladies you might have offended are above pettiness, it is obvious in their replies to you that they were simply trying to reason with you. From what I have seen the ladies who read and post in this forum are the classiest I have seen, and won't hold too much of what you said against you for too long. Plus remember this is America, we barely remember what happened 5 minutes ago. So give it time.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Thumbs up

I agree with what the others have posted thus far. I know I was surprised to read what you have posted recently and was wondering what bug got up your rear end but to come out with this thread is good Charles.

A little words of wisdom:
To those who don't forgive,
they never mattered. To those who forgive you,

Laugh your heart out
Dance in the rain
Cherish the moment
Ignore the pain
Live, Laugh, Love
forgive and forget
Life's too short to be
Living with regrets

Trust me on this one...
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:44 AM   #7
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Charles,

I think folks were just trying to get you to understand that there is a different perspective here. The clever wit can get sharp, but most really mean no harm. It is good that you are reflecting. A lesser man would have simply refused to reconsider and make amends. They would have either continued to beat against the brick wall, or they would have walked away, shaking their heads convinced that Diamonds are nothing but con artists and Tuxedos are pompous blowhards that not only waste their money, they cause hobby inflation.

Rather, look at it as an entirely different fetish niche that they fulfill while also serving their personal value system. We live in a free market and the fact that this end of hobby world flourishes is evidence enough that it works. A perfect model of supply and demand. In the end both sides are quite happy. It is a small, symbiotic community. You are not the first to get perplexed and frustrated with it, and probably won't be the last. You will find, if you give the gentry here a fair shake, that they are some of the most reasonable, genuine, and supportive people you can be around.

Your original question may have been fine if you asked it as a curious person seeking knowledge rather than spoiling for a fight.

Get a good night's rest and take a fresh look at this in the morning, and keep your chin up.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #8
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Plus remember this is America, we barely remember what happened 5 minutes ago. So give it time.
What was this thread about?

Welcome back real Charles.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:11 AM   #9
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
What was this thread about?

Welcome back real Charles.
Word
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:23 AM   #10
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I, too, am glad that you seem to be feeling better but I STILL think you need a good massage darlin'!

I'm sorry that whatever happened to make you so angry happened but today is another day and I truly hope things get better for you.
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #11
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

"He is in the most dire need of a blowjob than any other white man in history." Quote from Good Morning Vietnam.

Stay away from the fire water. I had to learn that as well. I don't get angry I just post stuff that makes less sense than when I'm sober.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #12
Valued Poster

Posting in a foreign language is discouraged and will not be permitted.

John Bull
.. is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #13
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, it takes a lot more than a drunk, angry poster to offend me. Sometimes you just have to consider the source

The fact that some people can't exhibit any form of self restraint on an Internet forum just baffles me

Angry People They really make me laugh.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:23 AM   #14
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Isn't Babelfish fun?

"Ah, you did think? You, which means, sometimes do think? You are thinker. How your surname, thinker? Spinoza? Jean-Jacques Rousseau? Mark Aurelius?"
Old 02-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #15
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
LOL, it takes a lot more than a drunk, angry poster to offend me.
Well thats good. I'd hate to see your lovely tits in a wringer.